Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

The coming dictatorship

The coming dictatorship

Posted: April 02, 2010
    1:00 am Eastern
    © 2010

In my article "The question 'conservative' pundits fear," http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=131989 I commented on how pleased I've been to see Glenn Beck talking about a subject I've been writing about since the late '70s: a government-declared state of emergency leading to a "temporary" dictatorship.

I have long believed that the mathematics of an insatiable entitlement society in the U.S. guarantees a runaway inflation, which likely would be followed by anarchy and chaos – a perfect excuse for government to resort to strong-armed totalitarian measures to "restore order." My model has always been Germany's Weimar Republic in the 1920s, where runaway inflation brought Adolf Hitler to power.

I originally believed that the runaway-inflation scenario in the U.S. would play out in the early 1980s, but a combination of Ronald Reagan and an explosion in technology headed it off. Nevertheless, the threat of a runaway inflation has continued to increase over the years, even while our false-prosperity economy was booming. That's because the underlying causes (government-employee wages and benefits, Social Security, Medicare, etc.) of our sick economy have never been addressed.

Unemployment is just a symptom; the disease is entitlements. Throughout the false-prosperity years, Social Security did not go away. It got bigger. Medicare did not go away. It got bigger. Virtually no other benefits went away. They only got bigger. So the underlying problem of entitlements not only has remained, but continued to grow.

Are we headed for a Nazi-style totalitarian abyss? Find out in "Defeating the Totalitarian Lie: A Former Hitler Youth Warns America" http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=80644

The big news now is that Social Security may "go broke" this year instead of in 2017, which was originally projected. Really? And here I thought it's been broke for decades. Ditto with Medicare. These programs were long ago Madoffized.

Almost from the start, government has simply taken in new money from taxpayers and handed it over to those on the entitlements side of the fence – with a large chunk of the largesse being skimmed off the top for government employees who administer these programs.

All it took to bring things to a head was a shameful spending spree by a progressive Republican president and a Republican Congress, followed by the ascent of a committed Marxist to the presidency (along with a cooperative majority in Congress).

Now, throw on top of all that a huge new tax-and-spending bill ("health-care legislation"), and the end result seems assured. However, with the government's power to tax, print and borrow, no one knows how long it will be before the inevitable runaway inflation sets in.

But if BHO truly has his mind set on establishing a dictatorship – and it is my personal belief that he does – it's too risky for him to wait for a runaway inflation as an excuse to call a state of emergency. He knows that as long as there is a semblance of a free market in place, producers will continue to push back against the economy-killing effects of his policies.

Thus, he needs another excuse to declare a state of emergency. In previous articles, I've mentioned a nuke exchange between Iran and Israel as one possibility. Another is civil unrest due to unemployment rates that could reach 25 percent or more in the not-too-distant future.

These and others still remain possibilities, but last week Glenn Beck came up with one that may be even more likely. Beck believes that Obama will continue to keep the accelerator pressed to the floor – amnesty for illegal immigrants, a cap-and-trade bill that will eliminate the U.S. as a global business competitor, and more – thus enraging an already angry public to the point of revolution.

In other words, purposely foment "civil unrest" rather than wait for something like unemployment or runaway inflation to make it happen. As Beck puts it, just continue to poke people in the eye, then use their predictable and justifiable backlash as an excuse to establish dictatorial powers.

I thought about this issue while attending the recent tea party outside the Capitol building in Washington. As I crossed Independence Avenue, I noted a somber-looking guard holding a Rambo-style weapon in his hands. I have no idea what it was, but there's no question in my mind that just one pull of the trigger could have rearranged the body parts of a large number of tea-party people.

The totally peaceful gathering – repeat, totally peaceful – was infested with heavily armed police, but one, in particular, was especially ominous. As the tea partiers chanted "Kill the Bill" on the east side of the Capitol, a uniformed, lone figure stood at the top of the steep flight of stairs on the House side of the structure, automatic weapon at the ready, gazing down over the crowd.

It gave me the eerie feeling that I was in a banana republic. Had anyone dared to take things beyond mere chanting, there's no doubt in my mind that it would have become a scene right out of Caracas. All that was missing was Sean Penn.

Yep, I believe Glenn Beck might be on to something. But if the American public refuses to take the bait and doesn't resort to violence, BHO will have to go to Plan B to have an excuse to declare a state of emergency.

Having said all this, don't despair. No one, including myself, can predict the future with certainty. In a rapidly changing world, nothing is certain – which is why I don't make predictions; I just lay odds. And here are my odds based on what I know and see today:

The chances of a declared state of emergency and ensuing dictatorship prior to the 2010 elections: 25 percent

The chances of a declared state of emergency and ensuing dictatorship prior to the 2012 elections: 50 percent

The chances of the Republicans cutting back on major entitlements if they regain power in the 2010 elections: zero

The chances of the Republicans cutting back on major entitlements if they win the presidency and an overwhelming majority in Congress in 2012: 5 percent Of course, I could be wrong about all this … but what if I'm right?

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=135101
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

bringing it all home

http://www.rightsidenews.com/2009087602 ... akers.html

don't miss this AirborneSapper7

Go to HOME (page)

Scroll to bottom of home page

CLICK ON--- Betrayal of America

warning: do not read this article on a full stomach. seriously.

Hardline_constitutionalist you may want to peek at this too.

The only thing missing is the name of the 800 pound gorilla.

P.S. I Did'nt forget about you Hylander.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Here's another possible scenario. BHO is waiting for the drug war spillover violence and huge wave of Mexican refugees that will hit the southern U.S. border to implement his NORTHCOM and READY RESERVE CORPS under a state of emergency and set up martial law.

Re: bringing it all home

Quote Originally Posted by wayneman
    http://www.rightsidenews.com/20090876027/homeland-security/the-betrayal-of-america-partii-the-law-and-lawmakers.html

Go to HOME (page)

Thanks wayneman! Just to be sure, as the link you provided pulled a 404 error; is it the 5 part story with BHO's face over the American Flag?

Illegal immigration is only a means to an end! No amnesty!!!

I HAVE BEEN YELLING MY HEAD OFF ABOUT MARSHAL LAW SO MUCH, EVEN IN INNAPROPIATE WAYS, THAT I FEEL LIKE I'M TALKING TO MYSELF.

A Marxist Columbia University professor and his research assistant in May 2, 1966 authored what came to be known as "The Cloward-Piven Strategy of Orchestrated Crisis."

The "Cloward-Piven Strategy of Orchestrated Crisis" calculate their strategy as a way to end poverty by bringing the capitalist system to collapse through a series of escalating demands that could never be met.

But Cloward and Piven didn't just argue that such ideas should become political demands. They argued that action needed to be taken by like-minded fellow travelors to wreak havoc on the system. One way that was to be accomplished, they explained in their treatise, was for sicial workers to sign up the poor in existing social programs at such levels as to tax the system to the breaking point.

When those entitlements were no longer able to be covered by government agencies, the new dependent class would riot and rebel and create chaos that would create a real crisis for the system.

The organization that proceeded to take to the streets signing up "poor" for entitlements was none other than the Arkansas Community Organizations for Reform Now, or ACORN. The name was later changed to Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, but the acronym remained. ( i have no idea what organizations they've morphed into today) but THE NAME OF THE GAME IS THE SAME.

This was the organization Barack Obama would serve as an attorney and as a trainer if it's leadership.

Acorn wasn't just about registering Democratic voters. It was about registering so many that it created a crisis in the system. Fraudulent voters were just as good as legitimate voters.

Where did the money come from for such abuses?

ACORN WAS HEAVILY FUNDED BY GEORGE SOROS' OPEN SOCIETY INSTITUTE.

Did it work?

You bet. The idea behind ACORNS's voter registeration campaign, which continues to this day, even benefiting now from direct taxpayer support, was to register as many Democrats as possible, legal or not, and assist them in voting-the more times the merrier. The system had to be overwhelmed with registrations, multiple entries, dead voters, random names, contrived names. When it all became impossible to police, the lobbying for minimal identification standards for voters would begin.

Just 17 years ago, OBAMA headed the Chicago operation of Projest Vote!, an ACORN affiliate, Obama boasts in his autobiography about how successful he was at registering voters on Chicago's South Side.

He was so successful, he was elected president in 2008.

Today, Obama is still employing the Cloward-Piven strategy, but not as an organizer. Today he is the Community Organizer in Chief.

He's still creating crisis as a means of empowerment.

Think about it: With Obama, everything is a crisis-carbon dioxide levels, the banking system, the automobile industry, the health care system and especially the economy.

He's going to fix them all, he promises.

How?

By turning make-believe crises into real crises.

The goal remains the same as when it was first outlined in 1966-when little Barrack Obama was only 5 years old

It is, as the Marxists of the 1960's and nearly the 1970's explained, to "heighten the contradictions of capitalism, " bring the system to it's knees and, ultimately, collapse.

Does this seem like an exaggeration?

It's the only paradigm that makes sense given the policies of the Obama administration and the Democratic Congress. They are following a deliberate course to destroy the American free enterprise system, our freedom and the American way of life.

p.s George Soros (ex-felon) has never bothered to deny his crusade to obliterate capitalism in this country.

Is he not the Puppet's Puppet Master?

For further proof, just read the "The Crisis Creators" January 2010 edition, found at http://www.wnd.com

Remember, it's not what you know that get's you in trouble.

Re: bringing it all home

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    http://www.rightsidenews.com/20090876027/homeland-security/the-betrayal-of-america-partii-the-law-and-lawmakers.html

Go to HOME (page)

Thanks wayneman! Just to be sure, as the link you provided pulled a 404 error; is it the 5 part story with BHO's face over the American Flag?
    Correctimundo...ooops. ..soreee...

First of all Obama didn't create the financial panic, the crash, the credit crunch, or the depression. It was created by the oligarchs who run the global financial system. Many of them are actually conservatives or in the U. S., they are members of the Republican Party. The reason why they did it was because many of them are actually incompetent, irrational, under the influence, etc. A few knew what they were doing. If Obama is trying to set himself up as a dictator than he must be going about it in a very iefficient manner. Why doesn't he do what Bush did? Do you recall something called 911? Who was President when 911 happened? If there was another 911 maybe Obama could get away with it? Otherwise I predict a slow economic decline for the U. S. due to mountains of debt, high unemployment, poor schools and the continued problems of illegal immigration. Climate change is also another problem. It's not likely Obama will be able to fix any of these problems to any great extent.

Quote Originally Posted by Justthatguy
    First of all Obama didn't create the financial panic, the crash, the credit crunch, or the depression. It was created by the oligarchs who run the global financial system. Many of them are actually conservatives or in the U. S., they are members of the Republican Party. The reason why they did it was because many of them are actually incompetent, irrational, under the influence, etc. A few knew what they were doing. If Obama is trying to set himself up as a dictator than he must be going about it in a very iefficient manner. Why doesn't he do what Bush did? Do you recall something called 911? Who was President when 911 happened? If there was another 911 maybe Obama could get away with it? Otherwise I predict a slow economic decline for the U. S. due to mountains of debt, high unemployment, poor schools and the continued problems of illegal immigration. Climate change is also another problem. It's not likely Obama will be able to fix any of these problems to any great extent.
    Have to agree with that one JTG.

He's a tool like every president has been for the last 100+ years.

It's like the Wizaed of Oz. The man behind the curtain.

Are you able to share at this point which one of those republican oligarchs Mr. Obama answers to?

p.s. you know, i can't help from wondering . if, i were a dubious, anything goes, non-transparent, end justifies the means, voter fraudulent, hang the Constitution, ram HC down the throats(then say go for it) kinda guy; if i were that kinda guy, it would occur to me to put a mole into this website to cleverly steer the conversation and attention currently on the Obama administration's attrocities, and put it on Bush and the republicans, and blame Bush for 9/11 cause we all know....well..i'm just sayin...if i were that kinda guy.

have a lovely day Justthatguy. keep coming back.

Are you able to share at this point which one of those republican oligarchs Mr. Obama answers to?

p.s. you know, i can't help from wondering . if, i were a dubious, anything goes, non-transparent, end justifies the means, voter fraudulent, hang the Constitution, ram HC down the throats(then say go for it) kinda guy; if i were that kinda guy, it would occur to me to put a mole into this website to cleverly steer the conversation and attention currently on the Obama administration's attrocities, and put it on Bush and the republicans, and blame Bush for 9/11 cause we all know....well..i'm just sayin...if i were that kinda guy.

have a lovely day Justthatguy. keep coming back.
    So what YOU are saying is that other points of view are not welcomed? We ALL have to follow a certain criteria on ALIPAC? IF I were that kind of guy, I'd be compared to Hitler because of the whole one side only style of propaganda.

Also, please move this story to Other Topics. This has nothing to do with illegal immigration.
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast