Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

i freely admit obama has nothing to do with illegal aliens

NO problem. but i still don't think Bush hired radical Muslim fundamental extremists to blow up the Pentagon.

but, that's my problem, isn't it.

speaking of points of view...i was giving mine thank you very much.

i will make a point never to challenge anyones position from here on out.

p.s. i never did get the name of that republican oligarch.

have a nice day...seriously.

i can and will admit to one thing. i don't trust this gov't for one New York Second, and DO NOT put ANYTHING PAST THEM. What does this have to do with immigration? well. nothing i suppose.

SO, if an apology is due, consider it given.

and i really did mean that about a nice day!

Quote Originally Posted by wayneman
    Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    Quote Originally Posted by Justthatguy
    First of all Obama didn't create the financial panic, the crash, the credit crunch, or the depression. It was created by the oligarchs who run the global financial system. Many of them are actually conservatives or in the U. S., they are members of the Republican Party. The reason why they did it was because many of them are actually incompetent, irrational, under the influence, etc. A few knew what they were doing. If Obama is trying to set himself up as a dictator than he must be going about it in a very iefficient manner. Why doesn't he do what Bush did? Do you recall something called 911? Who was President when 911 happened? If there was another 911 maybe Obama could get away with it? Otherwise I predict a slow economic decline for the U. S. due to mountains of debt, high unemployment, poor schools and the continued problems of illegal immigration. Climate change is also another problem. It's not likely Obama will be able to fix any of these problems to any great extent.
    Have to agree with that one JTG.

He's a tool like every president has been for the last 100+ years.

It's like the Wizaed of Oz. The man behind the curtain.
    Are you able to share at this point which one of those republican oligarchs Mr. Obama answers to?

p.s. you know, i can't help from wondering . if, i were a dubious, anything goes, non-transparent, end justifies the means, voter fraudulent, hang the Constitution, ram HC down the throats(then say go for it) kinda guy; if i were that kinda guy, it would occur to me to put a mole into this website to cleverly steer the conversation and attention currently on the Obama administration's attrocities, and put it on Bush and the republicans, and blame Bush for 9/11 cause we all know....well..i'm just sayin...if i were that kinda guy.

have a lovely day Justthatguy. keep coming back.
    Wayneman,
    Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Bush President when 911 happened? And isn't he a Republican? And wasn't it republicans like Bush who fought hard for de-regulation of the banking and financial industries? And didn't de-regulation allowed the the oligarchs to do pretty much do whatever they wanted with other people's money such as take on too much risk? And then when the whole system nearly collapsed didn't they run to Bush and get him to bail them out using our money? And aren't they the same people who support NAFTA and GATT? And aren't they the same people who support and want illegal immigration? And aren't they the same people who want amnesty or at least legalization of illegals?
    I could go on but you get the picture. The bottom line here is this, the same party that claims it wants to save us from the destruction of illegal immigration was and still is the same party that supported it and caused it in the first place. Has anything really changed with the Republican Party leadership? About the only thing that has really changed is the rhetoric but if it wasn't for guys like me not even that would be different. And Wayneman there is no power on earth that could get me to work for the other party or their owners.

Quote Originally Posted by wayneman
    First of all Obama didn't create the financial panic, the crash, the credit crunch, or the depression. It was created by the oligarchs who run the global financial system. Many of them are actually conservatives or in the U. S., they are members of the Republican Party. The reason why they did it was because many of them are actually incompetent, irrational, under the influence, etc. A few knew what they were doing. If Obama is trying to set himself up as a dictator than he must be going about it in a very iefficient manner. Why doesn't he do what Bush did? Do you recall something called 911? Who was President when 911 happened? If there was another 911 maybe Obama could get away with it? Otherwise I predict a slow economic decline for the U. S. due to mountains of debt, high unemployment, poor schools and the continued problems of illegal immigration. Climate change is also another problem. It's not likely Obama will be able to fix any of these problems to any great extent.
    Have to agree with that one JTG.

He's a tool like every president has been for the last 100+ years.

It's like the Wizaed of Oz. The man behind the curtain.
    Are you able to share at this point which one of those republican oligarchs Mr. Obama answers to?

p.s. you know, i can't help from wondering . if, i were a dubious, anything goes, non-transparent, end justifies the means, voter fraudulent, hang the Constitution, ram HC down the throats(then say go for it) kinda guy; if i were that kinda guy, it would occur to me to put a mole into this website to cleverly steer the conversation and attention currently on the Obama administration's attrocities, and put it on Bush and the republicans, and blame Bush for 9/11 cause we all know....well..i'm just sayin...if i were that kinda guy.

have a lovely day Justthatguy. keep coming back.
    Wayneman,
    Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Bush President when 911 happened? And isn't he a Republican? And wasn't it republicans like Bush who fought hard for de-regulation of the banking and financial industries? And didn't de-regulation allowed the the oligarchs to do pretty much do whatever they wanted with other people's money such as take on too much risk? And then when the whole system nearly collapsed didn't they run to Bush and get him to bail them out using our money? And aren't they the same people who support NAFTA and GATT? And aren't they the same people who support and want illegal immigration? And aren't they the same people who want amnesty or at least legalization of illegals?
    I could go on but you get the picture. The bottom line here is this, the same party that claims it wants to save us from the destruction of illegal immigration was and still is the same party that supported it and caused it in the first place. Has anything really changed with the Republican Party leadership? About the only thing that has really changed is the rhetoric but if it wasn't for guys like me not even that would be different. And Wayneman there is no power on earth that could get me to work for the other party or their owners.
    YES, YES, YES. SIR. YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY 110% CORRECT!! NO BS!

Senor Bush, possibly the most progressive republican president that I'M aware of started us down the pathway-to-destruction all by himself. Well, he did have some help. Actually he wasn't clever enough to do much on his own, but got led by the ear pretty much; much to many conservatives dismay.

Perot mentioned the sucking sound pulling jobs into Mexico. Should he have known that sucking sound would the sucking of illegal aliens to America?

Not a lot of choices there. Criminal #1 or Criminal #2 or maybe Criminal #3. Every door has a booby prize.

Am I happy with republicans? No. they're just as crooked if not more so because THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO KNOW BETTER. So they claimed anyway. i did fail to see through the fog of MSM however.

But greed doesn't distinguish the party disipline of it's bedmates. For proof of that see:

www.ourcausus.com/article1.html

It was highly inappropiate of me to challenge you from my platform of ignorance. It's just that I am very wary AT THIS POINT

Please accept my sincerest apology.

I will endeavor not to make THAT mistake again.

I promise to make entirely fresh, new mistakes in the future.

p.s. I didn't forget it was Bush who turned the hoards of Latin America loose on the United States. (may he burn in hell for his misdeeds). course even the mighty Reagan allowed himself to get sucker-punched on that one.

Also I am open to suggestions. I joined the TPP folks and carried signs on a street corner, but i'm not convinced that a 3rd party is the solution.

But, like I said, I'm open to suggestions.

As to Obama's inefficiency, watch this:

http://www.aim.org/aim-column/obama-end ... t-america/

a fellow patriot

POST SCRIPT

I SUBMIT WE GET THIS IMMIGRATION THING SORTED OUT AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE. THE OPEN BORDER POLICY OF THE BUSH ADMINSTRATON, HAS LEFT OPEN THE SAME VACATION ROUTE THE 9/11 FOLKS TRAVELED DOWN.

The battle with radical Muslim fundamentalists is right around the corner.

And these "people" aren't even kidding when they say The Great Satin must be driven into the ocean and drowned. (my words)

p.s. i can't even begin to remember what it was anybody said to piss these "people" off.

Yah Yah..i remember the crusades. sort of. boy talking about holding a grudge. Jeepers.

Reading this debate, I wonder if we have not been sold out for years on behalf of special interests. Our presidents the last few elections have seemed abysmal in their care for the American people -- their employers, a little factoid they seem to frequently forget.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BAND-AIDS RULE THE DAY-CRISIS BECOMES US.

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Reading this debate, I wonder if we have not been sold out for years on behalf of special interests. Our presidents the last few elections have seemed abysmal in their care for the American people -- their employers, a little factoid they seem to frequently forget.
    Speaking with some experience on the subject; America seems to be kinda alcoholic. it's problems started out small and instead of dealing with them appropiately, exceptions were made, back room deals ruled the day, and the more things meant to fix stuff (tarp, jobs stimulus, etc.) made things worse including the ever increasing entitlements with no thought of paying it back. Now, many of us, not all, have been in denial for far too long, watching TV sports drinking our Bud lights and subliminally hoping everything would be ok or maybe even get a little better. somehow. Why bother to vote, or read books on political issues.

Take MSM word for everything under the sun. They're good on their word.someone will take care of stuff while we watch the Bachelor or Keep up with the Kardashions.

The American people seem to move at the speed of pain. The worse the pain gets, the more we pay attention. well, they've got our attention now.

Now the pain has gone from acute to chronic and all of a sudden millions are coming out of our self-induced comas. Including myself.

That's good news, for awhile, but the damage has been done to the body politic.

If only we had of stopped drinking sooner there may not have been as much collateral damage. Perhaps we've become too sick to recover by ourselves until we hit bottom. i mean absolute bottom. Markets crashing, personal liberty at risk, real-estate becoming virtually worthless, 401K's trashed or even nationalized, punitive tax increases every time you read the paper. oops. we're kinda there now.

The more it hurts, the more we seek help (going to church, reading books to find out what the hell just happened) Too bad nobody started to put 2 and 2 together back when Madonna's raunchiness was the rage of the day.

We've partied for decades like there was no tomorrow and now we are waking up with a terrible hangover.

Why did we let go so far. Our lives (as Americans) and our cities have become unmanageable. prisons are releasing vicous felons into the streets because welfare entitlements have choked off the revenue to pay for the prisons we can't seem to build fast enough.

Serenity to accept what we can't change, courage to change what we can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Supporters of Ali-Pac, TPP, and others are showing the courage to change what we can. lets hope it's not yet time for serenity.

a fellow patriot

Oligarchs have no real political alliegence. They may appear to on the surface, but their only alliegence is to money and power.

When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes…Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain.â€

Not a Chance in Hell

Hylander, that's pretty much it in a nutshell. The future of this Great Country is being manipulated by a convicted felon who is credited with the dubious title of "The Man Who Amost Broke The Bank of England."

CLUE: (the only party he's a member of, is the party of ME.)

Is there any chance in Hell that such an individual would have any concern for his fellow human beings unless said beings (Obama and crew) were answering the call to support Him in his plan for World Domination?

mmm, i don't think so.

It's certainly
    a coincidence that many of His minions live in gated communities with security systems and somehow manage to send their kids to schools that aren't 50 percent Hispanic?

I will acknowledge in advance that statement will be claimed to be RACIST.

I AM A RACIST.

THE DEFINITION OF A RACIST: "ANYONE WHO IS WINNING AN ARGUMENT WITH A LIBERAL."

Thank. . I'll be here all week.

a fellow patriot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12