Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Committee Confirms: Comply With Pelosi-Care Or Go To Jail

Today, Ranking Member of the House Ways and Means Committee Dave Camp (R-MI) released a letter from the non-partisan Joint Committee on Taxation (JCT) confirming that the failure to comply with the individual mandate to buy health insurance contained in the Pelosi health care bill (H.R. 3962, as amended) could land people in jail. The JCT letter makes clear that Americans who do not maintain “acceptable health insurance coverageâ€

ELE

This bill is against our constituition

This bill must never pass. If they push it through we must nullify the bill in our states.

contains no similar language protecting American citizens from civil and criminal tax penalties that could include a $250,000 fine and five years in jail.

No way!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Put this lousey bill in the shredder where it belongs. It is Un-Constitutional anyway.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Since the bill extends coverage to illegals, does that mean when they show up at the emergency room for free health care, they get arrested for not having insurance? Sweeet.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I say we all revolt if it passed they can't lock us all up!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

come and get me, ill file a lawsuit challenging the constitutionality of this piece of sh*t bill and spend time in jail before someone tells me that i must have health care insurance of pay a fine.

and i had a staffer in sheila jackson Lee's office tell me that your required to have auto insurance. and im like yeah but each state made that a law and it didnt take over my life like the stupid health care bill will

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Put this lousey bill in the shredder where it belongs. It is Un-Constitutional anyway.
    She's more un-constitutional than the bill.
    An American of Irish descent - NOT an "Irish-American".
    He is my son. He currently serves for us in Iraq.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    come and get me, ill file a lawsuit challenging the constitutionality of this piece of sh*t bill and spend time in jail before someone tells me that i must have health care insurance of pay a fine.

and i had a staffer in sheila jackson Lee's office tell me that your required to have auto insurance. and im like yeah but each state made that a law and it didnt take over my life like the stupid health care bill will
    Besides driving is a PRIVILEGE!!! If you don't CHOOSE to own and drive a car you don't have to have it!! What an IDIOT!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Well...if this law is enforced anywhere near the way our immigration laws are enforced, you have absolutely nothing to worry about.

By the way....Pelosi can go to hell!

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62

Yes we're required to have auto insurance, but how many millions of people - especially illegal aliens- don't buy it. What happens then? WE end up paying for it and they continue on their merry way. She and her ilk are twisted and should be thrown in jail for treason!
    "

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast