Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Communist Indoctrination in Chicago Schools

Social Justice Student Expo, tax-funded schools are happily indoctrinating our students in the wonderful ways of Che

Communist Indoctrination in Chicago Schools

By Warner Todd Huston
    Sunday, May 23, 2010

So, we spend millions upon millions in tax money on state funded schools, students and their families sacrifice tens of thousands of dollars in tuition as they set themselves on a road to loan payments for decades into the future…. and for what? To be taught that the murderous scumbag Che Guevara was some sort of hero, that’s what.

That’s right, our tax-funded schools are happily indoctrinating our students in the wonderful ways of Che.

Tom Mannis of Chicago News Bench has a great post full of all the particulars, but suffice to say it is a red day at Chicago City Colleges and its so-called “Social Justice Student Expo.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is just evil, a purely evil agenda that has been in the works for decades perpetrated by the elite global powers that have no souls, morals, or care for anyone but themselves. I can just picture them laughing in joy at this kind of stuff. But.... there are people awakening all over the world to this agenda and the fight is on to stop the earthly powers that be from fully enacting their plans for a one world elite controlled government.

The power hungry, greedy, and sadistic has always been a fact of life and will always be. But they will not prevail! They thought they had their agenda in the bag, but they don't. As long as there are people with good in their hearts - and there are and always has been - there is hope. America is one of the last bastions of this hope and we must fight this evil until our dying breath.

I feel like I'm rambling, it's just this is what my unedited thoughts are on this kind of ploy to indoctrinate our children to accept and believe this evil agenda.

I'm out of words for right now. I'm just fighting mad right now!
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€