Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Thank you fellow Americans for speaking up and taking a stand!!!!!!!!!! Lets hope the greedy elitists hear us!
    WE WILL GIVE THEM NO CHOICE!!!!

They want a million dallors a month for the top CEO Fat chance!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    NO WAY !!!! WE STAND UNITED BETWEEN THEM AND OUR MONEY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    But they still don't care what we say. Why are they moving so fast on Bail out and ever so slow on E-Verify of all immigrants: Green Cards, I-9s, Visas.

No to Bail Out!
    The bailout to the auto companies is being approved but they regularly fire Americans and replace them with foreign temp workers using an illegal process that hides jobs openings from the American public.

We are giving $25 billion to companies who break the law, increase poverty by throwing Americans out of work and increase the amount of funds that go to pay foreign job shops.

A percentage of the money that will be used in the bailout will go to pay companies in India to send more replacement temp workers to the US and throw more Americans out of work! We should not give car companies money if this is how taxpayers are going to be treated.

Look what the "Bush Economy" has done to Detroit! Americans there desperately need a fair chance at holding down automotive jobs but they lose work to unfair and illegal competition from citizens of India!

Look at this video to get a good idea at what the horrible "Bush Doctrine" has done to Detroit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6WKMNmFsxM

JAK
    Nothing!!! They shouldn't get a dime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    A pack of thieves...ravening wolves....intent on plundering.

Well I hate to tell them that we are patroling out pockets and they need to keep their hands out of them!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    HERE IS WHAT I THINK WE SHOULD GIVE THEM:

25 TO LIFE
    A COMB
    A TOOTHBRUSH
    A COT
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Perhaps that is why they are allowing our US Troops to patrol the streets of America.

People are very angry and tired of this nonsense.
    I wonder how many of those troops being allowed to patrol the streets remember Congressman Murtha's betrayal of the four Marines in Haditha. I can only imagine that dissent in the armed forces is not going to make it easy for soldiers to follow 'strict orders' from a treasonous Federal government and a 'goof up' President.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    HERE IS WHAT I THINK WE SHOULD GIVE THEM:

25 TO LIFE
    A COMB
    A TOOTHBRUSH
    A COT
    I agree!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by millere
    Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Perhaps that is why they are allowing our US Troops to patrol the streets of America.

People are very angry and tired of this nonsense.
    I wonder how many of those troops being allowed to patrol the streets remember Congressman Murtha's betrayal of the four Marines in Haditha. I can only imagine that dissent in the armed forces is not going to make it easy for soldiers to follow 'strict orders' from a treasonous Federal government and a 'goof up' President.
    Good point!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast