Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Controversial California Laws Take Effect January 1st – Including Punishing Doctors F

Controversial California Laws Take Effect January 1st – Including Punishing Doctors For COVID “Misinformation”

California is a disaster.
    Multiple controversial laws are set to go into effect in California.

One law would allow for doctors to face discipline for COVID “misinformation” — This includes information on if vaccines are effective.
    Another law would seal the criminal records of at least 225,000 Californians.
    A third law would allow nurse practitioners to perform first-trimester abortions without doctors’ supervision.
    Loitering for the intent to engage in prostitution will also be decriminalized.
    These laws will take effect on January 1st.
    The Epoch Times reported:

This law allows doctors to face discipline for spreading so-called misinformation or disinformation about COVID-19—including information about vaccine effectiveness and other treatments—and categorizes such as unprofessional conduct.
    Physicians and surgeons are regulated by the Medical Board. Under current law, the board is required to act against any licensed doctor who is charged with unprofessional conduct.

At least 225,000 Californians with prior convictions or arrests will be able to have their records automatically sealed from criminal background checks due to this new law.
    While the records will be automatically sealed once people complete their sentence and go four years without new arrests, others will now be able to petition a judge to have theirs sealed.
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Aaron Rodgers Shreds CA Governor Gavin Newsom for Destroying State

By willDecember 31, 2022

Appearing on Bill Maher’s podcast, “Club Random,” back in September, NFL superstar and California native Aaron Rodgers blew up on California Governor Gavin Newsom, saying that under his watch the “State’s going to s*** but I’m hanging on.”
    Rodgers was particularly upset about the business closures that have ravaged California thanks to the Covid lockdowns, saying “I grew up in a small town, very little cases up in Chico, California, but all the small businesses? F***ing gone.”
    The Daily Mail, discussing Rodgers’ comments and what orders caused the business lockdowns, reported that:
    Business capacity limits and other restrictions were in place from March 2020 until June 2021.
    The decisions crippled businesses across California with 40,000 estimated to have collapsed – the highest figure in any state across the nation.
    And it wasn’t just business closures and the general decline of California that Rodgers sounded off about. He also brought up vaccines and the hypocrisy present generally as people fight over everything from the vaccines to abortion, telling Maher:
    “I think there’s a lot of people that believe that you should have your own decision-making on your own medical decisions.
    “My thing is I have an issue with the hypocrisy in society in general and I know you do as well, but abortion has been a hot topic, right? And especially after Roe v. Wade got overturned and sent back to the states, or whatever. I don’t believe the government should have any control over what we do with our bodies.
    “As much as I might lean more pro-life, I don’t want the government to tell me I can’t smoke a cigar, I can’t have a drink of alcohol, I can’t choose my own medical decisions. And if I’m a woman, don’t f***ing tell me what to do. Like whether or not I agree with what you decide to do, who cares? And the government should not have a decision that infringes upon my own personal freedoms.”
    Rodgers has famously refused to take the Covid vaccine despite pressure from the NFL and commentators, insisting that while he’s not an anti-vaxxer or ideologically opposed to vaccines, he doesn’t think it’s right for him and has firmly decided not to take it. That has led to praise for him from the right and anger directed his way from the left.
    Rodgers refused to get drawn into choosing a political side during the interview, saying “I’m a rational thinker. I’m not on one side or the other.” Maher, however, turned it into an opportunity to attack Trump for not keeping quiet and going away after the disputed and contentious 2020 election, saying:
    “You take it like a man,’ Maher said. ‘You don’t go we won that game. That’s what Donald Trump does. We won that game. You didn’t. You lost it. It happens. You lose sometimes. Be a f***ing man and just own up like every other president has ever done. Everybody else who ever lost an election was just man enough to say I f***ing lost, I’ll try next time.“

Aaron Rodgers Shreds CA Governor Gavin Newsom for Destroying State (trendingpoliticsnews.com)
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)