Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Corruption In Latin America

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jtdc View Post
    Thanks to the liberal judges and their liberal supporters. Judge Rose Bird, a Jerry Brown appointee, did away with the death penalty in California, ignoring the wisdom of the juries who never wanted those convicts to walk free again. But in doing away with the death penalty, and no adjustment in the law to compensate, most on Death Row got paroled and were out to murder again.
    This vermin needs to be kept locked up. Again, I don't support the death penalty, but I certainly support life sentences for any crime that mutilates or murders someone, intentionally, not accidents. You're right, the legislature needs to fix the laws so the incarceration time fits the brutality of the crime.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    "Putting them in jail" is what you males in legislatures, Congress, law enforcement, courts and the whole "law and order" movement have been doing for decades and decades and for the black community, centuries.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Some of you blame women, some blame drugs, some blame race, blacks in particular, some blame guns, some blame sex, and some blame all of the above.

In other words, you've blamed everyone and everything except .... yourselves.
    No, I'm not in charge!

There was no lesson to be learned from my story that applied to humans.
    So it was pointless!

Even if you want to go off the rails and compare humans to animals, the male elephants were not their fathers, they weren't even from the same preserve, they had to be caught, drugged, cranes used to lift them on to trucks, then planes, flown into the area where the bad boys were and then unloaded and so forth. They were just unrelated male elephants who saw the problem and knew how to solve it themselves, mainly with their presence and musk scent.
    Just like loving adoptive human parents!

It is having a good guide showing the proper way to behave. In humans, as with animals, "an idle mind is the devil's playground." There was a old song "I Want A Girl Just Like The Girl That Married Dear Old Dad". If you grow up in a family environment where you respect your parents like that, chances are you will grow up knowing how to act like them. But kids who don't get attention usually get into trouble as a way to get attention.

There was no confinement, no punishment, no harm done to the young elephants.
    They were capture and taken to a preserve for rehabilitation. Are you sugarcoating that too?

It was male humans engaged in poaching who killed the mothers of the young elephants for their ivory tusks that left the baby elephants orphans to begin with.
    So you just hate all males!

No, the male elephants did not capture them and take them to a preserve. Humans rescued the baby elephants and took them to the preserve to feed and water them so they could grow up instead of starve to death in the wild.

Yes, all your interjections into my conversation with Boomslang have been pointless. Your parents never taught you to "mind your own business"? Geez, we might be on to something here after all.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

No, the male elephants did not capture them and take them to a preserve. Humans rescued the baby elephants and took them to the preserve to feed and water them so they could grow up instead of starve to death in the wild.
    The complaint wasn't that they were starving to death, they were killing everything in sight! You now refer to them as "baby elephants", but you said they were "2/3 grown". They were teenagers! And they hadn't starved by then. The humans brought in a therapist, after all, there were adult males out in the wild, but they didn't help.

Yes, all your interjections into my conversation with Boomslang have been pointless.
    Well, you and Boomslang could converse by private mail instead of on this open forum if you don't want people to know what you are talking about.

Your parents never taught you to "mind your own business"? Geez, we might be on to something here after all.
    Geez, first you bring in rambunctious teenage elephants, then say they had nothing to do with what we are talking about, now you drag my parents into this discussion.

You brought your parents into the discussion.

You brought jails and human crime into the discussion.

You brought mistaken reading into the discussion, i. e. there was no complaint. It was a beautiful action by the people who save the orphans of poaching and the Brits who figured out how to save the baby rhinos by helping the young male elephants learn to behave properly. It had nothing to do with you, your views, your parents, human youth, crime or any complaints at all.

MW
    In the criminal justice system the punishment needs to match the injury. If you willfully and purposely commit murder then you too should be put to death.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You brought your parents into the discussion.
    Where?

You brought jails and human crime into the discussion.
    Look at the thread title "Corruption In Latin America"!

You brought mistaken reading into the discussion, i. e. there was no complaint.
    There was some motivation for them to take those elephants to a sanctuary.

It was a beautiful action by the people who save the orphans of poaching and the Brits who figured out how to save the baby rhinos by helping the young male elephants learn to behave properly.
    Just like the beautiful action you propose by legalizing drugs so there will be no reason to put drug dealers in jail.

It had nothing to do with you, your views, your parents, human youth, crime or any complaints at all.
    Then why did you post it? Your words: "And when got about half to 2/3 grown they formed a gang and went around rebel-rousing, causing a lot of trouble and attacking other animals in the preserve, especially baby rhinos, killing some. It was a very serious problem." If they treated those elephants the way you want to treat drug using kids, they would have let nature take its course. So you praise intervening to protect animals in the wild but condemn doing the same for members of our society.

Quote Originally Posted by jtdc View Post
    Where?

Look at the thread title "Corruption In Latin America"!

There was some motivation for them to take those elephants to a sanctuary.

Just like the beautiful action you propose by legalizing drugs so there will be no reason to put drug dealers in jail.

Then why did you post it? Your words: "And when got about half to 2/3 grown they formed a gang and went around rebel-rousing, causing a lot of trouble and attacking other animals in the preserve, especially baby rhinos, killing some. It was a very serious problem." If they treated those elephants the way you want to treat drug using kids, they would have let nature take its course. So you praise intervening to protect animals in the wild but condemn doing the same for members of our society.
    So let me get this straight, you think my Animal Planet story about the African elephants holds some wisdom for solving problems with our youth in American society?!

So let me get this straight, you think my Animal Planet story about the African elephants holds some wisdom for solving problems with our youth in American society?!
    Yes!

Wow! Cool!

Well, I guess the next step in this is to figure out how to bottle that African Male Elephant Musk Scent so we can rub it on our American naughty boys and cure them!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast