Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

COULD SARAH PALIN REALLY BE PRESIDENT?

COULD SARAH PALIN REALLY BE PRESIDENT?

By Dianne Linderman
    November 25, 2009
    NewsWithViews.com

Why couldn’t any thoughtful, strong, business-like, entrepreneurial, well-spoken mom with vision and ideas who loves her country be the president of the United States? It has always pissed me off that unless you walk like a duck and quack like a duck, you won’t be able to rise to power with the rest of the quacks! If you have not received your degree and the approval of the uppity-up liberal professors from a name-brand university that indoctrinates and trains the minds of America’s youth, then you are degraded and dragged through the media’s arena. They devour you, spit you out with the rest of their victims and then call you stupid.

My father has always liked the saying, “Those who can, do, and those who can’t, teach.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As much as I like her as a regular American woman, wife, mother, grandmother, etc...I am certain that she would be disastrous in a run for the Oval Office. In fact, I believe she will ensure Obama's re-election. Let’s not do anything that will keep him in office one moment longer than necessary.
    <div>
    </div>

The fringe media likes to pound and humiliate Palin, a former Mayor and Governor and claim she lacks the experience to become President but cheered on Nobama whose only experience was community organizer and anti American radical. Now, I've never gotten that degree in rocket science but it seems to me that something is wrong with this picture. What's the difference between the two people? Well, I won't elaborate on that because I believe the rest of us morons out there can piece it all together. I'll close with a stinging criticism that I get almost daily from my sister in law who lives in Pacific Rim country about our election of Obama..."How can Americans be so stupid! You let a small minority of anti-American radicals push you around and look what you have! Take to the streets! Take your country back!" I have no response to this because I know she is right.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by melena29
    As much as I like her as a regular American woman, wife, mother, grandmother, etc...I am certain that she would be disastrous in a run for the Oval Office. In fact, I believe she will ensure Obama's re-election. Let’s not do anything that will keep him in office one moment longer than necessary.
    I agree, she's just too polarizing. Same with Lou Dobbs. The Repubs need someone who will appeal to the entire conservative base. Defeating Obama needs to be the top priority.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    I like her as a strong woman and as a person behind the scenes in politics. I would NOT like her to run for the Presidency and I'm not even sure she would work for Congressional office. She was roasted from the last election and it will only intensify if nationalized once again.

I agree with melena29 who said it would ensure Obama's re-election. The Republicans need to run a strong electable candidate that has the right mix of qualities and conservative values. But Repubs typically screw up on their choice of candidates anyway. Besides, it costs a damn fortune to run in this country.