Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Creepy Joe Biden Saying 'I like Kids Better Than Pizza"

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Creepy Joe Biden Saying 'I like Kids Better Than Pizza"

Watch How A Sexual Predator Treats People

In this video you’ll see Creepy Joe Biden fondling little girls, touching them in unspeakable ways, and rubbing up against them from behind as his face beams with excitement. As someone who has experienced this type of behaviour from an old male pedophile when I was a child, I have decided that I will speak for those children who are powerless to speak for themselves, and whose parents are too afraid and too cowardly to do themselves.
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Creepy Joe Biden Snaps at Young Conservative Girl, Says ‘Don’t Play Games with Me, Kid!’ Roughly Grabs Her Arm Like a Menacing Predator

politicalentertainmentnetwork.com

"Don't Play Games With Me, Kid!" Joe Biden Barks At Young Co-Ed Girl At Iowa State Fair, Then Grabs Her By The Arm! -…

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Airbornesapper07 View Post
    Creepy Joe Biden Snaps at Young Conservative Girl, Says ‘Don’t Play Games with Me, Kid!’ Roughly Grabs Her Arm Like a Menacing Predator

politicalentertainmentnetwork.com

"Don't Play Games With Me, Kid!" Joe Biden Barks At Young Co-Ed Girl At Iowa State Fair, Then Grabs Her By The Arm! -…

The video footage is very disturbing to say the least. First of all , Creepy Joe is amazingly dismissive and patronizing to her as she asked fairly standard questions as plenty of other reporters and journalists were also doing. But when Creepy Joe answered that there are ‘at least 3 genders’, and was stuck for an answer on what those 3 genders might be, he then did something that is fairly common with predators and child abusers.
    Creepy Joe grabbed
    her arm hard, jerked her close so that they were face to face, and then yelled at her that he was the ‘first to come out for same-sex marriage’. The grabbing and rough handling of people they don’t really know is a classic sign of someone who is a predator. They feel they have the right to invade someone’s personal space, and when they do it, it’s almost always aggressive and hard to watch. See for yourself in the video below.
    “Don’t Play Games with Me, Kid!” Biden Snaps at Young Conservative Girl at Iowa State Fair – Then Grabs Her Arm!

FROM GATEWAY PUNDIT: Joe Biden snapped at a young conservative girl who simply asked him, “How many genders are there?” “There are at least 3,” Biden told the young Iowa college student named Katie.

“Don’t Play Games with Me, Kid!” Biden Snaps at Young Conservative Girl at Iowa State Fair – Then Grabs Her Arm! (VIDEO)

by Cristina Laila August 9, 2019
    873 Comments Total: 1.4K
    1.1KShare
    272Tweet

2020 Democrat front runner Joe Biden was at the Iowa State Fair on Thursday and apparently he couldn’t handle any questions asked by conservatives.

Biden snapped at a young conservative girl who simply asked him, “How many genders are there?”
    “There are at least 3,” Biden told the young Iowa college student named Katie.

Biden then snapped at the young woman for following up with asking, “What are they?” — “Don’t play games with me, kid!” Biden retorted.
    But Biden wasn’t finished.
    The former Vice President then grabbed Katie’s arm and said, “Oh by the way, the first one to come out for marriage was me.”
    Katie said that she was “very mad” that Biden treated her that way.

WATCH:

My team just forwarded this video to me

Watch former Vice President Biden forcefully grab one of our young field staffers at yesterday’s Iowa State Fair after she asked him how many genders there are

Biden also snapped at Breitbart News reporter Joel Pollak on Thursday after he confronted Biden on misquoting Trump on Charlottesville.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...her-arm-video/

Symbolism will be their downfall
    Blues Clues Old & New series.

Coming from a guy who wants to "punch" the President in the face.

I hope she files assault charges against him.

These Democrats are out of control, they are violent, and we are sick of their attacks against us.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL