Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pizza Hut La Raza Figurines?!? for my kids...

My spouse took the kids for supper at Pizza Hut this evening -an all American place right?! Well they came home with these very interesting figurines/toys from a machine there. One is a girl; holding a sign saying 'Chicana Power', wearing backback, fist clenched and raised militant style, mouth open as if yelling, face angry, radical t-shirt. The male figure looks like a hommie (don't know the Hispanic term for those I've seen wearing the long white t-shirt and glasses). Sorry my camera would not get a clear close-up. Someone go to there Pizza Hut and see if they have this too?!?!?

I told my spouse after the kids where in bed, "These look like La Raza figures. Spouse says, "I think that's what it said!" Spouse said that there were angry people on the front. On the back it says 2005 Homeshop China. Needless to say I am going to the Pizza Hut (spouse isn't into this as much as I) this week to see it with my own eyes. So I will report more. I still think I have enough to send off an angry email to Pizza Hut.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    You've gotta be kidding me!

JAK
    Unbelievable!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Those are Homies. There is also one that holds the Mexican flag.

http: //homies.tv/Merchant2/merchant.mv (take out the space)

Look at the product list.

Dixie

We have to check if this is in all states.
    Tomorrow I'll go to pizzahut here in Miami.

Pizza Hut a family restaurant exposing children to these kinds of characters. Our world has changed for the worst.

Minnie, I will check it out in Miami and some areas in Broward County. This is totally unacceptable.

You're amazing Dixie. I just saw the two figurines in the Homie set #8. How on earth did you know?! I just showed the website to my spouse and spouse said, "Oh yeah, I think that's what it was." Still is this something we want our all American Pizza Hut to promote to our children? Urban life, Chicana Power, homies, gangstas, etc...

Am I being an ol' fuddy duddy? The universe is weird -of all the figures my child would get -it would be the Chicana Power one. What am I supposed to say?!?

I knew this board would help me get to the bottom of this. I'm still writing.

http://www.pizzahut.com/contact/feedback_website.asp

CUSTOMER SERVICES
    Customer Satisfaction: 1-800-948-8488 (U.S.)
    1-866-664-5696 (Canada)

Give the American people a BREAK !!!!!!!!

picture from the website homepage.... I'll be interested in hearing if other Pizza Huts have this toy vending machine too. (sorry, I don't know ho to resize yet)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast