Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AE, Polish stock here as well. You can call me anything you want, just don't call me late for dinner.

AE

Quite funny roundabout!

I remember my four brothers sitting there, reading one of those joke books, and when our dad found out they had it, it went into the burn barrel along with the yard clippings. He said that kind of stuff was wrong, and did not do any good for anyone. Our parents never spoke about why they were so hard on us about derogatory attitudes towards others due to their ethnic/racial backgrounds, you just did not do it, it was wrong. Now that we are adults and have heard the stories of what our mother endured, we understand why.

Funny, growing up, we never understood why people looked twice at our family, it never dawned on us that our parents marriage was considered unusual in others eyes. This is how Americans need to approach issues of race, with the innocence on children. Some try, some do not (hmm..as in Reverand Wright and some others that come to mind, oh say like La Raza).
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Has anyone noticed that those who support Obama appear to be so brain washed by this guy, they absolutely refuse to believe this guy can do any wrong. Their support for this guy is so extreme, they seem to go insane when you do not worship at the feet of this guy like they do.

This type of unyielding blind allegiance is disturbing if you ask me. In their mind, Hussien Obama can do not wrong and the majority of their allegiance to this guy is based upon the phrase, "Obama wants to bring about change."

They have never bothered to ask what that so called "change" would consist of. I guess it dosen't matter so long as Hussien Obama said it.

The best is watching them try to defend Hussien's 20 years relationship with the racist Wright. There is absolutely no defense to be had, but the Obama supporters will not give up.

Can you say implode?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    This type of unyielding blind allegiance is disturbing if you ask me. In their mind, Hussien Obama can do not wrong and the majority of their allegiance to this guy is based upon the phrase, "Obama wants to bring about change."
    Gee, Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, and Mao Tse Tung brought about lots of "change".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Gee, Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, and Mao Tse Tung brought about lots of "change".
    LOL Bowman. Well one has to wonder. All I see are the Hussien Obama supporters gushing over their beloved Obama and spouting such phrases as "Obama wants to bring about change," except they never seem to articulate what that "change" will consist of and who if any American will benefit form this so called "change."

It looks as if illegal invaders will certainly benefit from Obama's "change."

It looks as if foreign leaders who have been hostile to the US will benefit from Obama's "change."

It looks as if Mexico will benefit from Obama's "change."

It looks as if those dependent upon big government handouts will benefit from Obama's "change."

So far, I have failed to see how the average American and America will benefit from this "change" Obama and his supporters so often speak of.

And I will put this disclaimer out now in the event any Obama supporters out there would infer that my constructive criticism of Obama amounts to an endorsement of Hiliary or Mclame.

It doesn't!

Someone sent me an email the other day with an 'alleged' quote from Barack Hussein Obama. I didn't post it as they didn't provide a source. I assume that IF he said it, it was during one of his speeches somewhere. Anyway, the 'alleged' quote goes something like this:

"We live in the greatest nation on earth. Now join with me and let's change it."

Even before the Reverend Wright mess, before I learned of his history with Islam, I didn't need Johnny Smith of the Dead Zone to touch Obama's hand and provide a 'vision' of the future under his rule. If one looks at Barack Obama's record - or lack thereof - the answer is there for you.

And remember this....When a UNITED STATES elected official (post 9-11-01) with the name Barack Hussein Obama refuses to pledge his allegience to the flag of the United States of America, in fact turns his back on our flag---Well, need I say more?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12