Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Criticizing Obama is racism? I'm scared.

I'm getting a little scared: It seems that if someone dares to openly criticize Obama or to openly say that he won't vote for Obama, he is immediately labeled a "racist", or worse, by Obama supporters.

For instance,

1. A person can't mention or talk about Obama's middle name. If he does, he is immediately called a "racist" or worse.

2. Obama's Muslim father and Muslim stepfather: If a person dare to ask Obama about
    Obama's Muslim upbringing in a household where, first, his Muslim father
    and, then his Muslim stepfather were head of the households, again,
    the person is labeled a "racist" or worse.

3. If a person dares to demand that Obama explain in detail his relationship with his pastor who gave hate-filled sermons, he is again labeled a "racist" or worse.

4. So, again, I am getting a little scared when it comes to criticizing Obama the presidential candidate, because if a person---a person like me--- dares
    to criticize Obama for anything, or dare to say that I won't vote for Obama, he is labeled a "racist" or worse. mirse

Screw Barack Hussein Obama, Jr and anyone that would throw around the race card to defend this liberal Amnesty supporting left wing extremist.

I have nothing but contempt for Mr. "si se puede"

I fear no man or woman that would attempt to silence or belittle me for sharing my honest feelings about this man's deplorable record and idiotic stances on issues.

He is ripping off Martin Luther King's speech style and only appeals to the far left and young Americans that have been heavily misinformed and trained to equate support for someone over skin color with feelings of good moral character.

I believe we should point out racism of all types like the racism espoused by Obama's minister and the racism that says "Don't criticize Obama and if you do you are a racist"

'Racist' is the new N word in our society designed to dehumanize anyone that does not bow down to the PC Police and the PC Paralysis ruining this nation. It does not matter what race you are, what gender, what your real views are, what you have done in your life for racial equality, you are hit with the 'Racist" term with the same vehemence and disdain the N word was once used to quickly label and dismiss people as inferior and suspect.

I wish no harm upon anyone because of their race, but I will not bow to the attempts to create fear and violence for those that speak their minds.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Don't be afraid. (Fear of speaking out is the intended response)

DO NOT ALLOW YOURSELF BE SILENCED by the race card tactic. This is all the more reason to SPEAK OUT against ANYONE OR ANYTHING that is NOT GOOD for OUR COUNTRY!

'Racist' is the new N word in our society designed to dehumanize anyone that does not bow down to the PC Police and the PC Paralysis ruining this nation. It does not matter what race you are, what gender, what your real views are, what you have done in your life for racial equality, you are hit with the 'Racist" term with the same vehemence and disdain the N word was once used to quickly label and dismiss people as inferior and suspect.
    Perfect explination. But like with everything....people are re-writing the defination of words to suit their agenda. In Chicago they have a joke thing in the paper called Chicagopedia or something like that. Racest is defined as a person who doesn't agree with 100% of everything you say or do.

It's getting sickening and the word has no meaning anymore.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Have you ever heard the disabled complain like Jeremiah Wright has complained in the pulpit? I know many people who are blind, disabled or mentaly ill, who would gladly trade their physical condition for black race.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=js_TEJnp ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SZ7Omy_fKo

"I've never seen a wild thing
    Feel sorry for itself
    A bird will fall frozen dead, from its bough
    And will never feel sorry for itself"

-D.H. Lawrence

Anyone know any good Polock jokes?

AE

Roundabout, that's funny. My husband grew up in Chicago, his fathers family were recent Polish immigrants, and when we discussed the books that used to be out in the later 70's (remember those flip joke books, the ones that had jokes on one side, then you flipped it over and jokes on the other?) many of those were "Polish" jokes.

He laughed and said he never took it personally, as he felt that these stupid jokes were nothing more than jokes about an essentially mythical people. He said yes, they could be nasty, but being born here as his father was, he see's himself ONLY as an American, and not Polish-American, so he felt it was not about him or his family.

My own mother, growing up in Seattle in the 40's and 50', endured hearing a lot of very mean talk about "da^^ indians", all the while hiding her own ancestry, and telling everyone she was "just French". She grew some thick skin and did not let it get to her, she did not let it run her life.

As for Barak Hussein Obama and his Muslim father and step-father, and his pastors hateful leanings, people can kiss my backend if they do not like it that I mention it all, tough, too bad, get some thicker skin and get over it.

I said I would not vote for Obama as I did not feel he would really do anything about illegal immigration, I stand by that. The issue with his pastor, seperate issue, and I also stand by the idea that a man is known by the company he keeps.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

He wants to be POTUS? What a joke! If he's that thin-skinned, he's better off dropping out now. As POTUS, he thinks it's gonna be a love fest? ROFL! Grow up Barack HUSSEIN, you're a big boy now!
    "

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    'Racist' is the new N word in our society designed to dehumanize anyone that does not bow down to the PC Police and the PC Paralysis ruining this nation.
    Then "racist" needs to be eliminated from our language the same way the N word more or less has.

Unfortunately this has been going on far to long. By using the race card or preying on the so called guilt burden of American citizens they have found a way of controlling our voices. Most Americans lived in fear of being seen as racists. We did not want to be linked with groups like the KKK. So like William said we became paralized.

I have seen this fear turn into anger. We are waking up to what we have lost and are losing.

I will no longer be pushed into the shadows or silenced, hear my voice; I am first and foremost an American, a citizen of the United States of America. I care not what color your skin is or what ethnic origin you are. If you truly want a PC society you would throw away any refrence to skin color, throw away socioethnic groups, throw away the race card the hypenated-American label.

I am a proud American and I will no longer contribute to the white American guilt relief fund. I will no longer allow you to bring color or race into this issue. This issue is about American Soverignty and the rule of law.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast