Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

CRITICS SAY OBAMA-CARE PRESCRIPTION FOR FRAUD AND ABUSE

CRITICS SAY OBAMA-CARE PRESCRIPTION FOR FRAUD AND ABUSE

By NWV News writer Jim Kouri
    Posted 1:00 AM Eastern
    September 11, 2009
    © 2009 NewsWithViews.com

The following is part of the continuing coverage of the health care debate by NewsWithViews.com.

While millions of Americans watched President Barack Obama sell his national health care plan on nationwide television on September 9, he told members of both houses of Congress and all Americans that his plan would be paid for by reducing fraud, abuse and waste.

With the Obama Administration and Democrat leaders in both houses of the US Congress desperately pushing a major overhaul -- many say government takeover -- of US health care, report obtained by NewsWithViews.com sheds light on the fraud and corruption already existing in government medical programs.

"There are billions and billions of dollars -- taxpayer dollars -- that are literally stolen every year and the government leaders know it's happening. However, it's easier to just increase taxes or decrease benefits than it is to go after criminals within the US and local governments," said political strategist Mike Baker.

“If stopping government fraud and abuse is so easy, why don’t these politicians stop it now?â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

This must not happen.

I would not trust Obama and his goons to water my plants let alone, be in charge of MY health care.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)