Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

clip

(quote)

Is President Obama Correct:

Is America No Longer a Christian Nation?

by David Barton

Over the past several years, President Barack Obama has repeatedly claimed that America is not a Christian nation. He asserted that while a U. S. Senator, 1 repeated it as a presidential candidate, 2 and on a recent presidential trip to Turkey announced to the world that Americans “do not consider ourselves a Christian nation.â€
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="GeorgiaPeach"]clip

(quote)

Is President Obama Correct:

Is America No Longer a Christian Nation?

by David Barton

Over the past several years, President Barack Obama has repeatedly claimed that America is not a Christian nation. He asserted that while a U. S. Senator, 1 repeated it as a presidential candidate, 2 and on a recent presidential trip to Turkey announced to the world that Americans “do not consider ourselves a Christian nation.â€
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

I am truly sorry for the pain that you have endured DarthIllegal, and for the pain that you continue to endure. As a Christian, I believe in the power of prayer, as well as God's ability to use doctors, medicine, natural healing when necessary.

I will include you in my prayers DarthIllegal, that God will provide relief through a miracle, or that He will open a door for some other option.

Psalm 91

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    I am truly sorry for the pain that you have endured DarthIllegal, and for the pain that you continue to endure. As a Christian, I believe in the power of prayer, as well as God's ability to use doctors, medicine, natural healing when necessary.

I will include you in my prayers DarthIllegal, that God will provide relief through a miracle, or that He will open a door for some other option.

Psalm 91

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."
    No offense, but I don't need prayer. In my eyes, it is you that need prayer. You need to see that your dogma has blinded you to the reality that we actually live in. I pray every day, and God has shown me how "christians" have trashed this planet. We could be so far advanced, but ancient ways of thinking, like religion, has hindered our progress. I pray that you, will one day see that God has NOTHING to to with a man made fable like the bible, and truly accept the universe for what it is. Until then, Earth has no chance of evolution.
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

How does Weinstein know the cross was not intended to be used as a pagan symbol? After all, the Romans used it as a primary method of execution long before Christ was crucified. Moreover, the upside-down cross is a common symbol of devil worship.

Symbols are what people make them out to be. Even the swastika had innocuous origins.
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12