Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dangerous flip flops!

Who would have thought wearing flip flops could be dangerous to your health, but these seem to be since they are made in China. It gave her a chemical burn that looks painful .
    We need to boycott Communist China and Mexico at the same time!

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/read ... Num=194594
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

This is not an immigration subject!

That's horrible!

It's OK NCB, it's in the other topics section.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    It is hard to resist the cheap price from stores like Walmart when your budget is tight, I can truly understand this. I personally do not wear flip-flops as the straps always chew up my feet, but this is outrageous.

Hope she gets compensation which is appropriate for the loss of work, medical and pain and suffering. Walmart does need to be borken up and torn down some, their getting too big for their own pants.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OMG......that's horrible! I used to live in flip flops till crocs came out. Lord help us if a version is made from China with these same results.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There is a simple fix to this.

BUY AMERICAN
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I agree JP. It seems more and more these days, very recently, we have all been reminded how important it is for our own families safety and health to buy food locally and products made in our own country.

I would rather have one good pair of shoes for each season, than a bunch of cheap shoes and know my money supported a way of life I cannot ever agree with and a big box company like Walmart.

Time to be checking you food and product labels carefully these days.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I already sell American Made Baby Clothes. I guess it is time to start offering sandals as well.

It seems like people are finally and literally sick on Communist China Made. Cheap or not. I bet you she wishes she would have bough a pair of $10 flip flops now.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I agree with all of you - but where do you buy American made shoes?

What brands are actually made in America?

I know there is a brand of athletic shoes, can't think of it, that we buy our grandkids, but what others.

JP, do you find American made information on the internet?

I could find some links of companies that make their products right here in America and list them on a thread in the Campaigns area, making sure we all have access to or know where to buy American made.

Right now, I will tell you of one brand I KNOW is American made, it is Columbia Sportswear, they make their stuff right here in NW Oregon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast