Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DEA MOST WANTED

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DEA MOST WANTED

This is the DEA's link for their interactive map of the US most wanted.

Click on a state to view the DEA's most wanted fugives in that state.

Click on their picture and read all anout them including their POB (Place of Birth).Please make a note of how many are US born.

This is just an interesting and informative excercise.

Enter Here:

http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/fugitives/fuglist.htm
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I've been using this DEA information to show other people we are getting screwed in more ways than one. And when local authorities do catch these criminals the taxpayers are on the hook for investigation expenses, trial costs, incarceration. I don't know how some of the smaller counties where drugs have taken rooot can afford to put up with this crisis.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WoW , FL is locked up with Coke dealers from Columbia
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

OMG, we are not safe anywhere!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

WOW that is a wakeup call and very troubling.Hispanic,Asian & Mid-East,in that order are the largest number of fugitives all across the USA.

We need stepped up enforcement of our immigration laws NOW or we will have drug wars here like there are in Mexico !!

Congressman Price is a traitor to the American people.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Either our government is making some very bad choices in regards to those who we allow into this country, or the involvement of illegal invaders and crime in this country is being intentionally under reported...

Either way, the American citizen is the loser!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This may be a stupid question but who is buying all these drugs?

Quote Originally Posted by 5
    This may be a stupid question but who is buying all these drugs?
    Stupid answer, DRUG ADDICTS! We lost the war on drugs, just another form of prohibition. Remember that one? Look it up in your history book sometime, then research how much money is WASTED on the war on drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Either our government is making some very bad choices in regards to those who we allow into this country, or the involvement of illegal invaders and crime in this country is being intentionally under reported...

Either way, the American citizen is the loser!

I'm sorry but the American citizen is the problem ,not the victim . There are lots more of us than them . We could stop it in one voting term .

Take the money we spend to feed ,shelter,and care for the babys they keep having and the familys they keep bringing in and we could fix it in a couple of months. But nobody in our leadership wants it fixed .

No telling how many of them are making millions off it in-directly .

Make prison an uncomfortable place again, take away the color tv's and the other luxuaries and maybe doing time won't be so appealing . Start back up the chain gangs and make them work .

NOamNASTY writes:

I'm sorry but the American citizen is the problem ,not the victim .
    That comment has me leaping to the soap box.

In my Opinion:

The American citizen is responsible for the drug trade?? How about people that are residing in this country are responsible for a whole lot of drug consumption?

Last year in Phoenix, Mexican National drug dealers set up shop next to a very affluent High School - over 100 kids were their customers and hooked on meth. Meth is so addictive that a person can become addicted by using it once. There is no warning label on the box for teenagers that think they can just "try it" just once.

Don't think for a minute that the Mexican Drug cartels are not actively out there trying to build business.

The Mexican drug cartels are trying to, and succeeding in, addicting an entire generation of young American citizens. The poor illegal's can get medical care and assistance for addiction easier and faster than an American citizen can. Go to Phoenix, as an example, and sit in the public assistance offices and see what percentage of American citizens that don't speak English are being taken care of with tax dollars, we have 30 to 45 million of them here ,while a citizen is put on the back burner. I speak from experience - I have a nephew whose life has been destroyed by meth and has tried to get help in Arizona, he doesn't seem to speak the right language, the signs in the offices and the announcements are in Spanish.

The people that come here illegally don't just "sell", they use, and with the wages that they make here they have more money to buy. I am not saying that Americans don't use, many of our young people use because it is so easy and available. They don't manufacture, import and actively try to develop a "customer base, as actively as the Mexican Drug cartels do.

To me, this is like saying American citizens are responsible for the human trafficking for sex. The majority of the of people arrested for running prostitution rings that have enslaved illegal, imported young women have themselves been illegal aliens. Many of these are prostitution "rings" service the "migrants" in large numbers. It is a cultural issue not addressed by the Catholic Church. The Church seems to have taken the position of undermining our laws to fill their coffers.

After reading the posting on the Meridian Initiative, posted by Jean , blaming the American citizen for the drug cartels appears to be the latest yodel of the left. Poor Mexican Drug dealers are slaves to the needs of the power drunk, drug crazed, Americans.

As an American citizen, it seems that, I am responsible, along with my fellow citizens, either directly or indirectly for all of the world's ills and I am expected to pay for it. See the Obama bill for World Poverty. How many parasites get to attach and feed before the host dies?

Mexico has had the same opportunity to develop as the U.S. as a country. Mexico has equal percentages of natural resources, but culture and corruption have retarded its economic, educational and cultural growth.

Instead of importing the good things that this country has to offer to Mexico, Mexico is importing to the U.S. the things that have made it an underdeveloped country - Ignorance, poverty, government corruption, human rights issues concerning women and racism.

Jean's posting:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&t=125042
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast