Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dear Meghan McCain needs to wake up and smell the coffee!

See: Meghan McCain Slams Ann Coulter Hard

Well, seems that our little dear Megan, daughter of open borders Senator McCain, is out to trash freedom loving conservatives rather than her dad who ignores his oath of office to preserve and protect our Constitution and the intentions and beliefs under which it was adopted.

My little dear, please enlighten us all as to what part of our Constitution’s First Amendment do you and your dad not understand?

Congress shall make no law … abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press …

We really need to hear your feelings about your dads desire to silence political speech under his McCain-Feingold Campaign Reform Act of 2002 more appropriately titled the “Incumbent Protection Act of 2002“.

And, if Senator McCain is really pro life as he claims, then why did he make an attempt to deal a lethal blow to various right-to-life groups who may want to run a TV ad prior to an election giving the voting record of particular candidates with regard to their right to life votes?
    Truth is , Sen. McCain is a Washington Establishment team player, interested in preserving the Washington Establishment’s political plum job empire rather than protecting one of our most fundamental rights offered by our Constitution___ freedom of political speech.

Tell us Meghan, what part of “shall make no lawâ€

Like her dad she is no conservative simple as that.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

I guess she thinks she is a MAVERICK? I know she is thankful she is Ultra-Rich in money.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

From the link:

Meghan McCain Slams Ann Coulter Hard
    By Tommy Christopher
    Mar 9th 2009 11:25AM
    Filed Under:eRepublicans, John McCain, Ann Coulter

Update: Conservative reaction to Meghan - not good.

Meghan McCain, daughter of Senator John McCain, is becoming required reading. She raised eyebrows with tales of her disturbing suitors last week(see gallery below). This week, she turns her attention to right wing power grrrl Ann Coulter, and Coulter doesn't stand a chance. From Daily Beast:

I straight up don't understand this woman or her popularity. I find her offensive, radical, insulting, and confusing all at the same time. But no matter how much you or I disagree with her, the cult that follows Coulter cannot be denied. She is a New York Times best-selling author and one of the most notable female members of the Republican Party. She was one of the headliners at the recent CPAC conference (but when your competition is a teenager who has a dream about the Republican Party and Stephen Baldwin, it's not really saying that much).

BAM! Meghan just took out Coulter and CPAC in one swell foop, and seems to be hinting at Rush Limbaugh, too. But Meghan's not done by a damn sight:

Are some of her statements just gimmicks to gain publicity for her books or does she actually believe the things she says? Does she really believe all Jewish people should be "perfected" and become Christians?

...More so than my ideological differences with Ann Coulter, I don't like her demeanor. I have never been a person who was attracted to hate or negativity. I don't believe in scare tactics and would never condone or encourage anyone calling President Obama a Muslim. But controversy sells and Coulter is nothing if not controversial. Everything about her is extreme: her voice, her interview tactics, and especially the public statements she makes about liberals. Maybe her popularity stems from the fact that watching her is sometimes like watching a train wreck.
    The Coulter stuff is gold, and it seems too big for Ann to ignore. I can't wait to hear what she says in response.

like father like daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by alamb
    like father like daughter.
    Both domestic enemies of our constitutionally limited system of government!

JWK

[b][i]Those who reject abiding by the intentions and beliefs under which our Constitution was agree to, as those intentions and beliefs may be documented from historical records during our Constitution‘s framing and ratification process, wish to remove the anchor and rudder of our constitutional system so they may then be free to “interpretâ€