Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar

Deepening corruption....

It, I firmly believe, has reached Biblical porportions in our nation.

Here is what I have noticed around my own local metro area.

We have local politicians who are having affairs openly, while other politicians have illicit affairs with same sex, underage guys, then lie about it in order to be sure they secured their election, yet get to keep their office.

These same politicians will then direct money from one thing (such as new sewer fees, which we have to presume should have gone towards betterment of our region) to overhaul bike paths and lanes in order to serve a minority, yet militant population of anti-vehicle, pro-bikers. This same city has trouble with their police, not enough police and not enough training, coupled with mentally ill people who are unmedicated and uncared for, homeless, roaming the streets, who police do not have enough training to deal with......MAYBE this is where that sewer money could have gone???

We have local city council members forcing upon residents, unpopular projects, which is found to benefit, financially, the council-person, or someone they know or love. Hmmm.....nepotism, isn't that what they call this?

Store clerks who have been giving employee pricing to their friends, and also skimming some cash off the top of the till every so often. Elder caretakers abusing their charges, and then stealing their social security, and even hiding their bodies after death, to keep getting that money.

School administrators and bookkeepers who have been overpaying themselves for years, from already tight budgets.

I have numerous neighbors who think nothing of coming to our complex and dumping off their garbage. Numerous complex tenants that openly buy and sell pot right here, then smoke it out in the open in broad daylight on their patios (you all know that smell don't you?).

Neighbors stealing other neighbors cable, and also their electricity (my brother and his wife had someone who had hooked up to the pole by their mobile home, and they were getting $800 bills every month, till these people were evicted from that house).

Then tonight was just another example of the seed of corruption, and how far it's roots have spread. A guy, turning in deposit redeemable cans, found that he could cut one UPC label from a can, and re-use it over and over, to gain without actually returning in anymore cans. Right there in front of my son.

It is not just a minority who is corrupt anymore, it is so many more, and so blatantly. Hope no one loses their wallets or purses, you will have nothing left, if you are lucky enough to retrieve it.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know............so much for our morals and values. As a christian, I dont shove it onto others, I ask you respect my beliefs, and I respect yours if you dont agree with me

but, we always had a pride in this country on our ethics, now, no one cares

try reading the rise and fall of the roman empire.......its scary

sd, I have to think our fate is the same as Romes.

Christian values is what this nation was founded upon, and all of the founding fathers, individually, noted that without God's direction, this nation would be nothing. Well, they were right, and looks like we have nearly reached the nothing stage.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Open Your Eyes

Open your eyes already to who is behind the destruction of our nation...Before its too late.

Here's a good vid on the subject of corruption and the forces behind it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/OriginalInt ... -dWC-vFAwk

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other. ~John Adams~

Something hard or difficult to understand is that capitalism can and will fail
    without morals and values and that is exactly what is happening.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Re: Deepening corruption....

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    These same politicians will then direct money from one thing (such as new sewer fees, which we have to presume should have gone towards betterment of our region) to overhaul bike paths and lanes in order to serve a minority, yet militant population of anti-vehicle, pro-bikers. This same city has trouble with their police, not enough police and not enough training, coupled with mentally ill people who are unmedicated and uncared for, homeless, roaming the streets, who police do not have enough training to deal with......MAYBE this is where that sewer money could have gone???

We have local city council members forcing upon residents, unpopular projects, which is found to benefit, financially, the council-person, or someone they know or love. Hmmm.....nepotism, isn't that what they call this?

Store clerks who have been giving employee pricing to their friends, and also skimming some cash off the top of the till every so often. Elder caretakers abusing their charges, and then stealing their social security, and even hiding their bodies after death, to keep getting that money.

School administrators and bookkeepers who have been overpaying themselves for years, from already tight budgets.

I have numerous neighbors who think nothing of coming to our complex and dumping off their garbage. Numerous complex tenants that openly buy and sell pot right here, then smoke it out in the open in broad daylight on their patios (you all know that smell don't you?).

Neighbors stealing other neighbors cable, and also their electricity (my brother and his wife had someone who had hooked up to the pole by their mobile home, and they were getting $800 bills every month, till these people were evicted from that house).

Then tonight was just another example of the seed of corruption, and how far it's roots have spread. A guy, turning in deposit redeemable cans, found that he could cut one UPC label from a can, and re-use it over and over, to gain without actually returning in anymore cans. Right there in front of my son.

Sounds just like Detroit...

It seems, to me at least, that it has been an explosion of corruption, in all walks of life. It seems no one is ashamed of their part in it. This guy turning cans in was certainly not homeless, he just had figured out how to cheat the system we have here.

I am reminded of this: Mat 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

in·iq·ui·ty   /ɪˈnɪkwɪti/ Show Spelled[ih-nik-wi-tee]
    –noun,plural-ties.
    1.gross injustice or wickedness.
    2.a violation of right or duty; wicked act; sin.

Origin:
    1300–50; ME < L inÄ«quitÄ