Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America

Here is an excerpt from "The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America". It's free to read online in it's entirety.

A DELIBERATE MATH “DUMB DOWNâ€

I seriously doubt the veracity of this article. I do KNOW that under Teddy Roosevelt's administration it was decided that a barely functional public education was desirable so that the masses would remain complacent. At the time it was determined that only 1% of the population truly needed to be highly educated in order to maintain the status quo.

Sadly I believe the problems with public education today are directly descended from this policy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

From a book

This is an excerpt from a book "The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America" which you can read free online. Teddy Roosevelt was a shill for the CFR...he was put into place to split the votes so woodrow wilson could win.

I'm pretty sure ol' Teddy predates the CFR though it does seem his administration may have formed the seed for it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

yes you are right..

yes you are right..cfr(I think 1921) came about after woodrow wilson and the fed/irs.(1913) but those guys..rockefeller, rothschilds etc..were still doing the manipulating. The bull moose party split the vote allowing wilson to win..who signed the federal reserve act..and we know the rest of the story..