Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dem Candidate Marianne Williamson Instructed White People To Apologize To Black Peopl

News

Dem Candidate Marianne Williamson Instructed White People To Apologize To Black People For Past ‘Evils’

Published 2 days ago on Jul 25, 2019
    By Alicia Powe

Prior to throwing her hat in the ring for the Democratic presidential nomination, “spiritual” author Marianne Williamson villainized white people, demanding all whites apologize to black people for the “evils” inflicted upon the black race throughout American history.
    Amid a “Love America Tour” at the Unity Houston Church in 2018, Williamson lead attendees of the event in a “prayer” asking white people to hold with hands with blacks. She then instructed the crowd to “acknowledge the depth” of their “evils” and repeat her every word, sentence by sentence.
    “As I speak, I am going to ask the white Americans in the room to please repeat after me. On behalf of myself and on behalf of my country, to you and all African Americans, from the beginning of our nation’s history, in honor of your ancestors and on behalf of your children please hear this from my heart,” she preached. “I apologize.
    “Please forgive us. With this prayer I acknowledge the depth of the evils that have been perpetrated against black people in America. From slavery to lynching to white supremacist laws to the denial of voting rights to all the ways, both large and small, all of the evil, all of them wrong, for all the oppression, and all of the injustices, I apologize. Please forgive us.”

Trending: Mike Lindell of My Pillow Considering a Run Against Ilhan Omar in Minnesota’s 5th Congressional District

Approximately 200 black people stood as Williamson instructed whites to apologize for “slavery, lynching, murders, rapes of black women, destruction of the black family, mass incarceration of black men, being called the N-word and systemic and institutionalized racism,” the Houston Chronicle reports.
    Footage from other events hosted by Williams shows its not the first time she advised white people to apologize.

The Democratic presidential hopeful also authored a poem in 2016 villainizing white people, titled “Prayer of Apology to African Americans,” and shared it on Twitter.
    On behalf of myself, and on behalf of my country, to you and all African Americans, from the beginning of our nation’s history, in honor of your ancestors and for the sake of your children, please hear this from my heart…
    I apologize,
    please forgive us.
    With this prayer I acknowledge the depth of evils that have been perpetrated against black people in America.
    From slavery, to lynchings, to white supremacist laws, to the denial of voting rights, to all the ways both large and small, that abuses have occurred — all of them evil, all of them wrong.
    For all the oppression and all the injustice…
    I apologize,
    please forgive us.
    For the denial of human and civil rights, for inequities in criminal justice, for instances of police brutality, for the denial of opportunity, for economic injustice, for all ways that racism has fostered these wrongs…
    Approximately 200 black people stood as Williamson instructed whites to apologize for “slavery, lynching, murders, rapes of black women, destruction of the black family, mass incarceration of black men, being called the N-word and systemic and institutionalized racism,” the Houston Chronicle reports.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/dem-ca...or-past-evils/
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

uh NO; mentally retarded politicians pandering to African Americans by belittling another person or group of people needs to be chased down the street and ran out of town. We are Americans, we are equal; I am no better than you and you are no better than me. Do NOT try to pull this crap on me..... I do NOT play these retarded games
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)