Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Democrats TERRORIZE themselves w/endless fake hate crime hoaxes & made-up fake news

Democrats TERRORIZE themselves with endless parade of fake hate crime hoaxes and made-up fake news

(Natural News) In this day and age, when the president’s detractors are stricken with severely advanced Trump Derangement Syndrome, it shouldn’t be a surprise when we hear another virtue-signaling Hollywood Leftist make some outrageous and completely unsubstantiated claim about No. 45. As you may have read, most of Hollywood erupted … [Read More...]

Sunday, March 31, 2019 by: JD Heyes
    Tags: accusations, assault, Blame, Celebrity, Chicago, Ellen Page, empire, fake news, False Claims, hate crimes, hoax, intolerance, Jussie Smollett, left cult, lgbtq, MAGA country, President Trump, religious freedom, religious rights, self-terrorize, Vice President Pence

(Natural News) In this day and age, when the president’s detractors are stricken with severely advanced Trump Derangement Syndrome, it shouldn’t be a surprise when we hear another virtue-signaling Hollywood Leftist make some outrageous and completely unsubstantiated claim about No. 45.
    As you may have read, most of Hollywood erupted after gay actor Jussie Smollett, star of Fox’s “Empire,” faked a hate crime attack in which he claimed he was assaulted by two whites and who has now been exonerated by a corrupt state’s attorney, Kim Foxx.
    Chicago PD never found any evidence to support the claim but much to refute it, but of course, evidence never mattered to the Hollywood Left; any attack on a gay person (even a fake one) has got to be a direct result of the “hate” and “intolerance” of POTUS Donald Trump and VP Mike Pence.
    Enter actress Ellen Page.
    During an appearance on “The Late Show” with Stephen Colbert on Thursday, she literally accused the president and vice president of spreading hate towards the LGBTQ community and hinting that the alleged attack against Smollett was their fault as well.
    In a self-terrorizing breakdown, Page claimed that neither Trump nor Pence wanted her to marry her lesbian spouse, either.
    “I’m like really fired up right now, but it feels impossible not to feel this way right now with the president and vice president, Mike Pence, who wishes I could not be married, let’s just be clear,” she said.
    “The vice president of America wishes I didn’t have the love with my wife,” she continued. “He wanted to ban that in Indiana. He believes in conversion therapy, he has hurt LGBTQ people so badly as the governor of Indiana,” she continued.
    Making false accusations and unsubstantiated generalizations aren’t helping

In attempting to tie the administration to Smollett’s alleged attack, Page added, “Connect the dots, this is what happens,” though she admitted she didn’t know details on a personal level.
    “If you are in a position of power and you hate people and you want to cause suffering to them, you go through the trouble, you spend your career trying to cause suffering — what do you think is going to happen? Kids are going to be abused, and they’re going to kill themselves and people are going to be beaten on the street,” she said.

The Late Show @colbertlateshow

Video at the tweet

.@EllenPage is fed up with leaders who promote hatred and intolerance. #LSSC

1:12 AM - Feb 1, 2019

For his part, POTUS Trump addressed the attack and was very specific in his disdain for it. “That, I can tell you, is horrible. It doesn’t get worse,” he said.
    First, Smollett. He’s not helping his cause because he’s refusing to turn over his cellphone to police detectives looking into the allegations, according to reports. Also, as of Friday, police said that they have discovered video of him arriving home with a rope around his neck, but they still cannot find video evidence of the attack, despite the prevalence of cameras in the area where he says the assault took place. (Related: America’s major media outlets are now making up EVERYTHING they report… four huge media hoaxes blow up in their faces.)
    As for the president and vice president, both of them have taken public stances in favor of support for religious freedom for all Americans, as called for by the First Amendment — especially for Christians, since the Left has been persecuting them for years. And as it happens, the Christian faith teaches that marriage should be traditional — between a man and a woman.
    But Christianity does not call for violence against gays and lesbians, like, say, Islam. So to claim that the administration’s pro-Christian support is akin to promoting violence isn’t just disingenuous, it’s flat-out wrong.
    Was Smollett attacked by white Trump supporters? Time will tell, but Page claiming that the president and VP have called for or sanctioned such attacks is false and needless self-terrorization.

Video at the page link Identity Politics

Read more about the actual good President Trump is doing our country at Trump.news.

Sources include:

Infowars.com
    TheNationalSentinel.com

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-03-...me-hoaxes.html
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wave Of Hate-Crime Hoaxes Stokes Panic In Portland

"...If you don’t treat me right, my people will get you..."

Sun, 03/31/2019 - 21:00
    125 SHARES

Jussie Smollett isn't alone in trying to fake a hate crime for personal or selfish reasons. Hate crime hoaxes happen more often than many well-meaning Americans probably realize, and often they're orchestrated as part of a trend intended to provoke hysteria and panic. Sometimes, innocent conservatives guilty of nothing more than living in the area where the "crimes" allegedly occurred are falsely accused of carrying out the attacks, and subjected to a storm of online threats and abuse. The political subtext of these false reports is easy to spot. Just like the Smollett case, they're intended to portray Trump supporters and conservatives as violent bigots and homophobes willing to indiscriminately target members of the trans and gay communities.
    And according to an investigation by New York Post columnist Andy Ngo, Smollett isn't the only hate crime hoaxer to avoid punishment. In the Portland area alone, trans and LGBT activists have incited a panic with reports of attacks on LGBTQ individuals that, when investigated, were either never reported to police, or, in some cases, the details gathered by police differed dramatically from what was disclosed in viral social media posts, in such a way as to suggest that an attack never occurred.

Ngo's piece begins with the Feb. 10 "attack" on Sophia Gabrielle Stanford, who launched a GoFundMe page that described her as the victim of a "brutal and aggressively blatant hate crime" that recounted how unidentified assailants had beaten her unconscious with a bat." The page stated that Stanford had suffered a "serious concussion" and would need "intensive physical therapy, CT scans and counseling".

View image on Twitter

Andy Ngo @MrAndyNgo

Replying to @MrAndyNgo
    A GoFundMe for activist Sophia Gabrielle Stanford went viral after it was alleged she was "violently attacked from behind with a baseball bat" by transphobes. That's not at all what the police reports say. Read my story for the @nypost: https://nypost.com/2019/03/30/inside-the-suspicious-rise-of-gay-hate-crimes-in-portland/ …

1:42 PM - Mar 30, 2019 · Portland, OR

The post went viral and raised thousands of dollars. But when Ngo investigated, he discovered that the details from a police report of the incident varied dramatically from Stanford's account. Per the report, Stanford even made an idle threat against the officers who were questioning her: “If you don’t treat me right, my people will get you."
    In the early hours of Sunday, Feb. 10, emergency services received a call about a woman, identified as Stanford, found on a sidewalk with scrapes on her face and knuckles, claiming that she may have been assaulted. The responding officer, Edgar Mitchell, noted that Stanford smelled of alcohol.
    "I asked [Officer Zachary Roe] what happened," the report states. "Roe said the individual admitted to being intoxicated, and Roe believed the person fell and hit her head."
    Stanford either could not or would not state her name to the police. The responding officer was unable to discover Stanford’s name and claims that she made a threat: “If you don’t treat me right, my people will get you,” she said, according to the report.
    The report also states that Stanford lost a pistol and bag she was carrying at the time of the alleged attack. A local resident found both items and flagged down another officer, Cuong Nguyen. When Nguyen attempted to return the gun to Stanford at nearby Emanuel Hospital, where she had been transported, she was already discharged.
    When Ngo tried to reach out to Stanford, she swiftly blocked him across social media. But in the weeks after Stanford's story went viral, a number of "hate crimes" were reported across Portland, inspiring a panic in the city's sizable LGBTQ community. As a result, some refused to travel alone at night. Workshops popped up where members of the community were taught "how to spot a fascist." Yet, though no assailants were ever positively identified, members of the Proud Boys who were facing criminal charges over a street brawl with members of Antifa were targeted by social media pages, that encouraged readers to commit acts of "retaliatory" violence.
    about a week after Stanford's alleged assault, another "fat-queer activist" published a claim on social media about an attack on her and her partner, claiming that "two young white men" in a "maroon SUV" had lobbed a full beer can at her and called her a homophobic slur. A photo of Bruso's partner was posted with a picture of a bruise on her cheek.
    But though Bruso said the incident had been reported, when Ngo contacted police, he found no record of an incident at that location on that day.
    On Feb. 17, Jenny Bruso, a self-described fat-queer activist, posted a claim on Facebook and Twitter that echoed Stanford’s harrowing story. She said that her partner, Brie Jones, was attacked by “two young white men” in a maroon SUV who pulled up beside her at a busy intersection, called her a homophobic slur and threw a full can of beer at her face. She was allegedly knocked to the ground from the impact. Bruso posted a photo of Jones with an abrasion on her cheek.
    I spoke with staff at businesses along that intersection, but nobody I talked to had witnessed an attack. When Bruso’s post went viral on Facebook and commenters raised questions about the incident, she deleted the post.
    "I, WE, owe you NOTHING," Bruso wrote on Facebook. "The intention was to warn our communities and that’s precisely what I did."
    Bruso originally said the attack was “reported,” but Portland police stated in a report that there was no case number associated with the incident as of Feb. 27, 2019. I contacted Bruso several times by email asking where she reported the incident. She didn’t respond.
    In response, activists sent out "attack alerts" and circulated the addresses of the alleged "attackers", one of whom, a former member of conservative groups in the area, was accused of being involved in the attack against Bruso and her partner because, according to Doxxers, he owned a maroon SUV. However, Ngo found that the SUV in question had been repossessed months before the attack occurred, and that there was no reason to suspect his involvement in the attack.
    Meanwhile, these and other hate crime reports have been uncritically shared by the Portland Mercury, a local news organization, and Portland Mayor Tom Wheeler, who amplified the rumors on Twitter. Yet all the Proud Boys members who have been blamed for the string of attacks denied their involvement - not that there is any actual evidence linking them to the incidents.
    Claims that the LGBTQ community should fear and distrust the police in progressive Portland have been used to amplify the paranoia. But in a city where the mayor doubles as the police commissioner, the notion that police would simply ignore allegations of a hate crime, or refuse to take them seriously, simply beggars belief.
    Yet, the fact that Smollett has gotten off without any repercussions (so far, at least) for blatantly faking a high-profile hate crime should only serve to embolden hoaxers looking to follow in his footsteps.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...panic-portland
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

this is the M.O. of the Simpleton Progressives

STOP TERRORIZING YOURSELF PROGRESSIVES

Hate Hoax? San Fran Police Search For Sword-Wielding Trump Supporter Who Cut Victim – Red MAGA Hat Perfectly Placed at ‘Crime Scene’

March 31, 2019, 8:56 pm by Cristina Laila 761 Comments

14.8KShare

241Tweet

MAGA hat sits perfectly in front of the alleged crime scene

Another hate hoax crime?

San Francisco police officers are searching for a sword-wielding man who cut another man’s hand in an altercation in front of a roller-skating rink on Friday night.
    According to witnesses, the perp was wearing a red “Make America Great Again’ hat.

After the fight where the MAGA supporter allegedly pulled out a sword and slashed another man’s hand whilst screaming homophobic slurs, a picture of the red MAGA hat was taken at the crime scene sitting perfectly in front of a pool of blood. Weird.
    Because the liberal utopia of San Francisco is just crawling with Trump supporters…
    The San Francisco Chronicle reported:
    A sword-wielding assailant wearing a red “Make America Great Again” hat slashed a man in the hand during an altercation outside a popular roller-skating rink in San Francisco’s Western Addition on Friday, officials said.
    Police are searching for the attacker, who fled the scene outside the Church of 8 Wheels on Fillmore and Fell streets, leaving his victim bleeding profusely on the sidewalk outside the crowded skating spot.
    Investigators were searching for security video and speaking to witnesses Saturday as they tried to piece together the details of the bloody confrontation that unfolded during the rink’s Friday night adults-only roller disco.
    Officers were called to the scene around 9:50 p.m. on the report of a stabbing, said Officer Robert Rueca, a San Francisco police spokesman. They learned that the victim, whose name was not released, had been approached by another man, who was wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat, and the two got into a verbal dispute, he said.
    The victim tried to grab the hat, a symbol of President Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign, and the other man whipped out a sword and slashed him, Rueca said. Police originally reported that the victim was wearing the hat, but changed their statement late Saturday.
    Scott Sweeney, 24, said he saw a man wearing the recognizable hat with a sword tucked into the back of his jacket about 30 minutes before the attack. The man, Sweeney said, was shouting homophobic slurs at him.
    “In my mind I didn’t think it was a real sword until we came out later and police were on the scene and there was blood and the hat on ground,” he said.
    The ‘victim’ was taken to a nearby hospital where he was treated for non-life threatening injuries.

David Miles, one of the men who started the roller-skating rink, took a photo of the MAGA hat perfectly sitting in front of the pool of blood and posted it to Facebook.
    Virtually no one is buying this story…
    Newsweek @Newsweek

· Mar 31, 2019

San Francisco police searching for sword-wielding man in MAGA hat who cut victim: Reporthttps://trib.al/d2quitJ

Mindy Robinson @iheartmindy

So you mean to tell me, that a MAGA hat just “happened” to fall perfectly on the ground like that for the picture at a crime scene?

I call bullsh*t. pic.twitter.com/kWtx2xW84W

8:25 PM - Mar 31, 2019
    Newsweek @Newsweek

· Mar 31, 2019

San Francisco police searching for sword-wielding man in MAGA hat who cut victim: Report https://trib.al/d2quitJ

femi @_the_virgin

Jessie smollet, where are you? pic.twitter.com/LszuLj5QUq

7:50 PM - Mar 31, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

26 people are talking about this

Newsweek @Newsweek

· Mar 31, 2019

San Francisco police searching for sword-wielding man in MAGA hat who cut victim: Report https://trib.al/d2quitJ

17 people are talking about this

Newsweek @Newsweek

· Mar 31, 2019

Todd A. Whitworth @dharmapunk5

I don't believe the headline, and the media only has itself to blame. There have been far too many 'cry maga' stories that have been shown to be false.

3:57 PM - Mar 31, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

38 people are talking about this

Newsweek @Newsweek

· Mar 31, 2019

fredvill @fredvillsa

I smell a Smollett!!

9:36 PM - Mar 31, 2019

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...t-crime-scene/