Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar

Dems in Senate had blocked 9/11 suspects from military trial

Posted on Thursday, 11.05.09

Senate rejects effort to block civilian trials for 9/11 suspects

WASHINGTON --â€

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    Yeah, the most tested court system in the world.

The one that has a racist "wise, Latina woman on the bench".

The one that let OJ go because the judge threw out all the pertinent evidence.

The one that allows big business to take property from people they have owned for generations for resorts.

The one that lets child rapists go because they might change in the future. Only to let them go again after they have raped again.

As much as I believe in my country I do believe our courts have become a joke and all this is another chance to hang Bush. The Dems consistently have their heads up their butts.

Let's not do the dysfunctional thing and vote them back in. No matter how much you think they are not working against you.

Get out of the battered voter syndrome and vote them out.

ELE

obama will use this to take away our freedom.

I have been trying to figure our why obama would try these sadistic murders in New York and think I might have figured it out.

obama, like any good fascist wants to control the people and one of the best ways to control people is through "fear" and "crisis". Remember Emmanuel, obama's right-hand guy and another student of Alinsky said “Never let a good "crisis" go to waste?".

9/11 was a horrible and "fear-filled crisis" so obama and his minions can use the memories of 9/11 to enact legislation that will take away any remaining individual rights and freedom.

obama will enact the laws that take away our liberty under the guise of protecting us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE
    laughinglynx, "battered voter syndrome" is a great and appropriate term.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You got to be bs me. What would he know about that??

''This is the best way to protect our country, while upholding our deeply held values,'' the president said in a statement.