Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Diane Sawyer Wants to Know What You're Fed Up With!

'World News' Wants to Hear About Your Gripes

"World News with Diane Sawyer" is beginning a new series on The Conversation called Fed Up Friday.

(Getty Images)What has you pulling out your hair? Health care? The economy? Credit card late fees? Noisy neighbors?

There is nothing too big or too small. If you'd like to share your gripe, please fill out the form below and a "World News" producer may contact you.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Fill out the email form at this link:

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/diane-sawyer-f ... id=9674869
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Did some one say fed up? Don't get us started Diane...

This could be interesting.

signed,
    fedupinwaukegan
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh boy, I can feel a big one comin' on this one!

Heres mine. What do you think the chances are ABC will be calling me??

I'm fed up with illegal immigration and I'm fed up with a border that is left unsecured while thousands of our troops go to protect another country's borders - while ours is left wide open.

I'm fed up with my tax dollars going to support illegals and thier anchor babys.

Im fed up with overburdened schools who feed these kids 2 squares a day, coddle them and thier parents and teach them English (that they really don't care to learn since it's not spoken at home) all on OUR dime.

Im fed up with the news media that refuses to acknowledge the fact that we are reaching a crisis point with a population explosion mostly due to unfettered immigration. Our natural resources and infrastructure cannot handle it much longer - yet you can almost hear the crickets in the room when the subject comes up. No one seems to have anything to say or any solutions to the problem. They know what the solution is - yet NO ONE wants to tackle it.

The name calling on those who want our borders secure (around 80% of Americans) needs to stop and the cold hard FACTS need to be brought to the table and discussed.

By the way, if you need a little chuckle - read some of the comments posted at the link!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here is my personal favorite. This person should get the Darwin Award:

[quote]I am fed up with the media not getting President Obama. He is saying what middle class Americans are also thinking. We are fed up with the people we vote into Congress letting their votes be bought by lobbyists. The stall on the health care issue is a perfect example. Party politics need to be ignored and something needs to be done about jobs also. I live in a highly depressed area and you need to quit nit-picking what the President says and push for the Senators and Congressmen to do what is expected of them. President Obama is making me very happy by speaking directly to the people. By the time the media gives their interpretation of what he has said it sure doesn't sound the same to me.
    Posted by:
    wmlm50 Jan-29[quote]