Like Tree1Likes

Thread: "DICTATOR BIDEN" TRENDS GOP GOVERNORS OPPOSE BIDEN

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"DICTATOR BIDEN" TRENDS GOP GOVERNORS OPPOSE BIDEN

“Dictator Biden” Was Trending on Twitter

by travis4 hours ago4 hours ago

If you’ve been paying attention for the last few hours, you’ve probably heard that Joe Biden gave a speech in which he threatened American citizens.

If you’ve also looked at your Twitter feed during that time, you also may have noticed that “Dictator Biden” was trending.
    If you were unaware of either of those facts, take a look now!
    Joe Biden just threatened 80 million United States citizens, private businesses, and republican governors.

Trending: Kellyanne Conway Letter to Biden Made Public After He Told Her to Quit: “I’m Not Resigning, But You Should”

BigNik
    @BigNik

Dictator Biden literally threatening the people of the United States. Thank God we have the 2nd Amendment. Biden was everything the left accused Trump of being.

Disclose.tv
    @disclosetv

NOW - "Our patience is wearing thin," warns Biden the unvaccinated.

5:47 PM · Sep 9, 2021

Christina Hagan
    @RepHagan

Biden just declared waron the stateon private companies& on personal autonomyHis threat of force won’t be met w/grace.

6:28 PM · Sep 9, 2021

Candace Owens
    @RealCandaceO

What would happen if all 2.1 million federal employers refused to play ball with Dictator Biden and did not get the vaccine? Can our government afford to lose 2.1 million workers in one day? Can our government afford a union strike?

4:29 PM · Sep 9, 2021

When you threaten half the country, people start to pay attention.

Antoine Tucker for U.S. Senate
    @montaga

“MY PATIENCE IS RUNNING THIN WITH THE UNVAXXED” Today Joe Biden just declares war on the American Population. History will not be kind.

6:03 PM · Sep 9, 2021

Sen. Marsha Blackburn
    @MarshaBlackburn

Joe Biden is sounding more like a dictator every day.

6:03 PM · Sep 9, 2021

Kayleigh McEnany
    @kayleighmcenany

FLASHBACK: CDC Director says there will be no nationwide vaccine mandate. WE NOW HAVE A VACCINE MANDATE! This is why no one trusts the Biden administration

Rochelle Walensky, MD, MPH
    @CDCDirector

Replying to @BerkeleyJr
    .@BerkeleyJr To clarify: There will be no nationwide mandate. I was referring to mandates by private institutions and portions of the federal government. There will be no federal mandate.

6:23 PM · Sep 9, 2021

PeterSweden
    @PeterSweden7

Joe Biden is turning out to be the dictator that the left thought Trump was.

6:05 PM · Sep 9, 2021

Graham Allen
    @GrahamAllen_1

King Biden just sentenced 100 Million Americans to HIS will not their own!He is what the left claimed President Trump was….. A DICTATOR!!!DO NOT COMPLY!!

5:31 PM · Sep 9, 2021

Errol Webber
    @ErrolWebber

Joe Biden is proof that you don’t have to slam a plane into a building to destroy America.

6:04 PM · Sep 9, 2021

BDW
    @BryanDeanWright

Joe Biden is evil.

6:10 PM · Sep 9, 2021

Biden also threatened to use his power to get certain governors who won’t comply with his demands “out of the way.”

Clay Travis
    @ClayTravis

Anyone want to tell Grandpa Joe about federalism? Remember when Democrats tried to accuse Trump of being a dictator. This is the kind of thing a dictator says.

Townhall.com
    @townhallcom

BIDEN: "If these governors won’t help beat the pandemic, I’ll use my power as president to get them out of the way."

5:51 PM · Sep 9, 2021

Other politicians reminded Biden that he is in fact NOT a dictator, and has no authority to do the things he is trying to do.

Glenn Jacobs
    @GlennJacobsTN

You're not a dictator. There's this thing called the Constitution which guarantees those governors certain powers.

Townhall.com
    @townhallcom

BIDEN: "If these governors won’t help beat the pandemic, I’ll use my power as president to get them out of the way."

5:45 PM · Sep 9, 2021

Rep Andy Biggs
    @RepAndyBiggsAZ

Biden, in case you forgot, you are President of the United States, not dictator for life.

6:08 PM · Sep 9, 2021

99.9% Pure Investor Grade Silver Trump Collector Coins!

As many have pointed out, joe Biden is everything that the left falsely claimed President Donald Trump was, and worse.
    He’s an evil dictator who is destroying our nation.

Byron Donalds
    @ByronDonalds

One year ago @JoeBiden was talking down vaccines, while the left called Donald Trump a facist.Today, @POTUS is mandating vaccines they way a dictator would, while the left cheers.BTW, Joe Biden is an awful President and everyone knows it... except the Taliban.

6:08 PM · Sep 9, 2021

Femme 2.0
    @YouKnowMares

“Trump is a DICTATOR”Biden……Hold my beerBiden: "This is not about freedom. This is not about personal choice."

5:21 PM · Sep 9, 2021

"Dictator Biden" Was Trending on Twitter (welovetrump.com)

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

17 Republican Governors Issue Statements in Direct Opposition to Biden’s Federal Vaccine Mandate

September 9, 2021
    by Kyle Becker

Written by Kyle Becker

President Joe Biden on Thursday delivered a tyrannical speech announcing the federal vaccine mandates that he was decreeing by executive order. Seventeen Republican governors thus far have issued statements in direct opposition to Biden’s federal vaccine mandate.
    “In his most forceful pandemic actions and words, President Joe Biden on Thursday announced sweeping new federal vaccine requirements affecting as many as 100 million Americans in an all-out effort to increase COVID-19 vaccinations and curb the surging delta variant,” the AP reported.
    “Speaking at the White House, Biden sharply criticized the roughly 80 million Americans who are not yet vaccinated, despite months of availability and incentives,” the report said.

Daily Caller
    @DailyCaller

Biden on people who haven't gotten vaccinated:"We've been patient but our patience is wearing thin and your refusal has cost all of us."

5:18 PM · Sep 9, 2021

“We’ve been patient, but our patience is wearing thin,” Biden said. “And your refusal has cost all of us.”
    President Biden also specifically threatened resistant Republican governors by saying that would he use his executive powers to “get them out of the way.”
    “Let me be blunt,” Biden said. “My plan also takes on elected officials in states that are undermining you in these life-saving actions. Right now local school officials are trying to keep children safe in a pandemic while their governor picks a fight with them and even threatens their salaries or their jobs. Talk about bullying the schools.”
    “If they’ll not help, if these governors won’t help us beat the pandemic, I will use my power as president to get them out of the way,” he added. “The Department of Education has already begun to take legal action against states undermining protection that local school officials have ordered.”
    Republican governors have begun to issue their responses to the federal government’s overreach and the president’s threats. Florida Governor Ron DeSantis actually issued a statement in opposition to Biden’s executive order before it was officially issued.
    “How could we get to the point in this country where you would not let them earn a living because of their choice on the vaccine?” Gov. DeSantis said. “I just think that’s fundamentally wrong. I do not believe that people should lose their jobs over this issue, and we will fight that.”

Christina Pushaw
    @ChristinaPushaw

"How could we get to the point in this country where you would not let them earn a living because of their choice on the vaccine? I just think that's fundamentally wrong. I do not believe that people should lose their jobs over this issue, and we will fight that."
    @GovRonDeSantis

5:17 PM · Sep 9, 2021

South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem also issued a statement in anticipation of Biden’s formal announcement.
    “South Dakota will stand up to defend freedom,” Noem wrote. “Joe Biden see you in court.”

Governor Kristi Noem
    @govkristinoem

South Dakota will stand up to defend freedom.
    @JoeBiden see you in court.

4:14 PM · Sep 9, 2021

Georgia’s Governor Brian Kemp responded to Biden’s remarks.
    “I will pursue every legal option available to the state of Georgia to stop this blatantly unlawful overreach by the Biden administration,” Kemp tweeted.

Governor Brian P. Kemp
    @GovKemp

I will pursue every legal option available to the state of Georgia to stop this blatantly unlawful overreach by the Biden administration.

5:25 PM · Sep 9, 2021

“Oklahoma Gov. Kevin Stitt says as long as I am governor, there will be no government vaccine mandates in state,” Josh Caplan reported.

Josh Caplan
    @joshdcaplan

Oklahoma Gov. Kevin Stitt says as long as I am governor, there will be no government vaccine mandates in state.

7:24 PM · Sep 9, 2021

“Texas Gov. Greg Abbott announces the state already working to halt Biden’s vaccine mandate ‘power grab’,” Election Wizard reported.

Election Wizard
    @ElectionWiz

BREAKING: Texas Gov. Greg Abbott announces the state already working to halt Biden's vaccine mandate "power grab."

7:41 PM · Sep 9, 2021

Alabama Governor Key Ivey also released a statement declaring her intention to fight the mandate.

Governor Kay Ivey
    @GovernorKayIvey

Once again,
    @POTUS has missed the mark. His outrageous, overreaching mandates will no doubt be challenged in the courts. Read my full statement below. #alpolitics

6:18 PM · Sep 9, 2021 from Alabama State Capitol

Wyoming Governor Mark Gordon also issuing a statement saying: “Not now, and not ever.”

Tennessee’s Governor Bill Lee also stated his broad opposition to the federal mandate.
    “The Constitution won’t allow this power grab, and in the meantime, I will stand up for all Tennesseans,” Gov. Lee wrote.

Gov. Bill Lee
    @GovBillLee

Sep 9, 2021

Replying to @GovBillLeeFor a fight that requires working together, a lot of cynical and divisive edicts came out of the White House today pitting the vaccinated against the unvaccinated, businesses against employees, and the federal government against states.

Gov. Bill Lee
    @GovBillLee

The Constitution won’t allow this power grab, and in the meantime, I will stand up for all Tennesseans.

7:31 PM · Sep 9, 2021

Nebraska’s Gov. Pete Ricketts also declared his state’s opposition to the federal government’s overreach.
    “Americans, not the federal government, are responsible for taking charge of their personal health,” Ricketts wrote. “It is not the role of the federal government to mandate their choices. Nebraska will stand up…working with the Attorney General to explore all our options.”

Gov. Pete Ricketts
    @GovRicketts
    ·
    Sep 9, 2021

President Biden’s announcement is a stunning violation of personal freedom and abuse of the federal government’s power. This plan isn’t about public health – this is about government control and taking away personal liberties.

Gov. Pete Ricketts
    @GovRicketts

Americans, not the federal government, are responsible for taking charge of their personal health. It is not the role of the federal government to mandate their choices.

6:02 PM · Sep 9, 2021

Idaho Gov. Brad Little also issued a statement, although it is unclear if the governor is planning legal action.
    “Today’s actions from President Biden amount to government overreach,” Little wrote. “Government should stay out of decisions involving employers and their employees as much as possible. I’ve advocated for and championed fewer government regulations and mandates on business.”

Brad Little
    @GovernorLittle
    ·
    Sep 9, 2021

Today’s actions from President Biden amount to government overreach. Government should stay out of decisions involving employers and their employees as much as possible. I’ve advocated for and championed fewer government regulations and mandates on business.

Brad Little
    @GovernorLittle

I still urge Idahoans to choose safe and effective ways to protect themselves from COVID-19 for the continued health and prosperity of the people of Idaho.

6:01 PM · Sep 9, 2021

Gov. Kim Reynolds
    @IAGovernor
    Sep 9, 2021

Replying to @IAGovernorBiden’s plan will only worsen our workforce shortage and further limit our economic recovery. (2/3)

Gov. Kim Reynolds
    @IAGovernor

As I’ve said all along, I believe and trust in Iowans to make the best health decisions for themselves and their families. It’s time for President Biden to do the same. Enough is enough. (3/3/)

5:19 PM · Sep 9, 2021

South Carolina Governor Henry McMaster also issued a statement declaring opposition to the mandates.
    “The American Dream has turned into a nightmare under President Biden and the radical Democrats,” Governor McMaster wrote. “They have declared war against capitalism, thumbed their noses at the Constitution, and empowered our enemies abroad.”
    “Rest assured, we will fight them to the gates of hell to protect the liberty and livelihood of every South Carolinian,” he added.

Gov. Henry McMaster
    @henrymcmaster
    Sep 9, 2021

The American Dream has turned into a nightmare under President Biden and the radical Democrats. They have declared war against capitalism, thumbed their noses at the Constitution, and empowered our enemies abroad.

Gov. Henry McMaster
    @henrymcmaster

Rest assured, we will fight them to the gates of hell to protect the liberty and livelihood of every South Carolinian.

5:12 PM · Sep 9, 2021

Missouri Governor Mike Parson declared that his state would be standing up to the executive order.
    “Vaccination protects us from serious illness, but the decision to get vaccinated is a private health care decision that should remain as such,” Governor Parson wrote. “My administration will always fight back against federal power grabs and government overreach that threatens to limit our freedoms.”

Governor Mike Parson
    @GovParsonMO
    ·
    Sep 9, 2021

Replying to @GovParsonMOThis heavy-handed action by the federal government is unwelcome in our state and has potentially dangerous consequences for working families. (2/3)

Governor Mike Parson
    @GovParsonMO

Vaccination protects us from serious illness, but the decision to get vaccinated is a private health care decision that should remain as such. My administration will always fight back against federal power grabs and government overreach that threatens to limit our freedoms. (3/3)

6:17 PM · Sep 9, 2021

Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey also issued a statement in opposition to the federal government’s mandate.
    “The Biden-Harris administration plans on fining businesses $14,000 for every employee not tested or vaccinated — but somehow they’ve exempted one of their largest federal agencies from the mandate?” Governor Ducey said, noting the USPS is ‘exempt.’
    “Maybe it’s because they realize this is pure government overreach,” Ducey added. “Maybe it’s because they realize this will only make workforce shortages worse. Or maybe it’s simply a case of ‘rules for thee, not for me.’ It’s hypocrisy and Arizona will not stand for it.”

Doug Ducey

@dougducey
    Sep 9, 2021

The Biden-Harris administration plans on fining businesses $14,000 for every employee not tested or vaccinated — but somehow they’ve exempted one of their largest federal agencies from the mandate? 1/
    https://twitter.com/jacobbogage/status/1436091230102949893…

Doug Ducey
    @dougducey

Maybe it’s because they realize this is pure government overreach. Maybe it’s because they realize this will only make workforce shortages worse. Or maybe it’s simply a case of “rules for thee, not for me.” It’s hypocrisy and Arizona will not stand for it. 2/2

6:49 PM · Sep 9, 2021

Mississippi Governor Tate Reeves also declared his state’s opposition to the executive order.
    “The President has no authority to require that Americans inject themselves because of their employment at a private business,” Governor Reeves wrote. “The vaccine itself is life-saving, but this unconstitutional move is terrifying. This is still America, and we still believe in freedom from tyrants.”

Tate Reeves
    @tatereeves

The President has no authority to require that Americans inject themselves because of their employment at a private business. The vaccine itself is life-saving, but this unconstitutional move is terrifying. This is still America, and we still believe in freedom from tyrants.

5:39 PM · Sep 9, 2021

Alaska Governor Mike Dunleavy has also issued a statement.
    “This is ridiculous and unenforceable. If there was ever a case for the 25th Amendment…,” Governor Dunleavy wrote.

Governor Mike Dunleavy
    @GovDunleavy

This is ridiculous and unenforceable. If there was ever a case for the 25th Amendment…https://foxnews.com/politics/republicans-respond-to-vaccine-mandates-issued-by-biden-absolutely-unconstitutional…#25thAmendment#akgov#Alaska

Republicans explode with fury over Biden vaccine mandate: 'Absolutely unconstitutional'
    Republican members of Congress and state governors responded to news Thursday that President Joe Biden will force employers with more than 100 workers to require coronavirus vaccinations or test...

foxnews.com

9:24 PM · Sep 9, 2021

Arkansas Governor Asa Hutchinson has also issued a statement in opposition.

Gov. Asa Hutchinson
    @AsaHutchinson

In response to President Biden’s Covid-19 action plan:

5:49 PM · Sep 9, 2021

The Biden administration has said repeatedly that it would not issue federal vaccine mandates.
    In December, then President-Elect Biden made the pronouncement that he wouldn’t make vaccines mandatory. Watch: Video at the Link

“I don’t think it should be mandatory. I wouldn’t demand it to be mandatory,” Biden said at a news conference in Wilmington, Del. “Just like I don’t think masks have to be made mandatory nationwide.”
    “I’ll do everything in my power as president of the United States to encourage people to do the right thing and when they do it, demonstrate that it matters,” he said.
    On July 25, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki also said a vaccine mandate was “not the federal government’s role.” In May, Psaki effectively said the same thing, as well.
    “President Joe Biden’s administration had no plans to impose a federal vaccination mandate or database, White House press secretary Jen Psaki confirmed at a Friday press briefing,” the Daily Caller reported.
    However, on Thursday is going to break his administration’s promises to the American people and issue the most sweeping set of federal vaccine mandates in U.S. history, affecting thousands of employers and tens of millions of Americans.
    “Biden to mandate all employers (100 workers or more) require COVID-19 vaccinations or weekly virus tests, affecting as many as 100 million Americans,” PBS reported.
    Businesses that don’t abide by the new virus policy will face “substantial fines up to nearly $14,000 per violation,” a senior Biden admin official said.
    “In addition, Biden will require health care workers at Medicare & Medicaid participating hospitals and other health care settings to be vaccinated, impacting more than 17 million workers,” PBS added.
    On Thursday, it nonetheless issued one of the most sweeping overreaches of executive power in generations. Let the lawsuits begin.

NOW READ:

Here is President Biden’s Blatantly Unconstitutional 6-Step Federal Vaccine Mandate Program
    “As we continue to battle the Delta surge, the President’s plan will continue to send response teams to states that request them and take additional actions to accelerate this work.”

Becker News

17 Republican Governors Issue Statements in Direct Opposition to Biden's Federal Vaccine Mandate - Becker News
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)