Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Do FEMA camps exist?

After getting myself all worked up watching some videos on FEMA concentration camps and reading some prisonplanet style articles, I went about trying to find a more serious analysis of the allegations.

The majority of the information on the subject floating around is produced by fear mongers and conspiracy theorists. Take a moment to read a more measured and researched approach to this subject. There is very little meat on the bone, so to speak, of the claims of FEMA concentration camps. To read about the other side of the story, check out the article linked below:

http://twitclicks.com/ohng

MW
    claritynow wrote:

After getting myself all worked up watching some videos on FEMA concentration camps and reading some prisonplanet style articles
    If you want conspiracy theory, Prisonplanet is the place to go.

The majority of the information on the subject floating around is produced by fear mongers and conspiracy theorists.
    I agree. I firmly believe the camps are being built as a safety valve to attend to thousands, if not tens of thousands, of displaced Americans in the event of a disaster resulting from a terrorist attack.

I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion on the subject.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes, and there are several post here concerning FEMA camps. You Tube offers some informative info on these, too. One of my friends was traveling and found Fema Camps up and running. He said, they have plastic coffins that will hold three people stacked on top of each other sky forward.

Related Post:

FEMA Concentration Camps: Locations and Executive Orders
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-148769-fema.html+camps

Must see video of our future
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-148790-fema.html+camps

FEMA Camps Outed on Fox
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-148370-fema.html+camps

The New World Order by Eustace Mullins: http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-125703-.html

Crimes being committed by illegals: http://illegal.globalincidentmap.com/home.php

Planet X and 2012 :
    http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=P ... =en&emb=0#
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't abide by the conspiricy theorists word.......I've been called one, only to find exactly everything come to pass, practically right on schedual. Heck, illegal immigration was an impossibility, we have laws, it was just a bunch of racists when I got on board. No way were they trading citizenship for military service because you have to be a citizen to serve....no way was the government hiring illegals, they have to be screened, on down the line. There's been talks and such about this for a few years so it doesn't surprise me at all, I fully expect it, even though I haven't personally stepped foot in one. Exactly what they will be used for is up for debate.....but this country has been in crisis mode for a long time, from another bombing to some pandamic disease to chaos in the streets.......and the need to have a plan. We have alot of empty military bases and places that you can't just drive by and watch and see what's going on. I put nothing past this government and enough questionable things to make anything a strong possibility. Haven't heard them deny it have you?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    Yes, and there are several post here concerning FEMA camps.
    Sorry for the duplicate thread, new here, will look around next time, thx

claritynow: WELCOME, WELCOME.... to ALIPAC.

I will try to find the Tent Cities, too, for you.

My concern is that schools, hospitals and fire departments could be transformed into temporary FEMA camps in the event of a natural disaster. If the event was huge, the temporary shelters may also be affected due to the location. I would have a problem taking my family to an area that appears to be a prison, I would like to know that the gates are unlocked and we weren't held against our will.

HR 645 authorizes what they already built...this is the troubling part why would millions be taken to Alaska, the population is not high there and the expenses would be excessive.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h111-645
    "It is error alone that needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself".
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    I don't abide by the conspiricy theorists word.......I've been called one, only to find exactly everything come to pass, practically right on schedual. Heck, illegal immigration was an impossibility, we have laws, it was just a bunch of racists when I got on board. No way were they trading citizenship for military service because you have to be a citizen to serve....no way was the government hiring illegals, they have to be screened, on down the line. There's been talks and such about this for a few years so it doesn't surprise me at all, I fully expect it, even though I haven't personally stepped foot in one. Exactly what they will be used for is up for debate.....but this country has been in crisis mode for a long time, from another bombing to some pandamic disease to chaos in the streets.......and the need to have a plan. We have alot of empty military bases and places that you can't just drive by and watch and see what's going on. I put nothing past this government and enough questionable things to make anything a strong possibility. Haven't heard them deny it have you?
    That's right CrazyBird! I believe NOTHING my Government says and most I get from underground sources!

My friend in the FAA said his co-worker, way up in rank, said, 'It makes me sick to know what I know!"
    This was after I asked him to check into the training of our home military being trained to round up us Americans,
    by a couple of forces coming back from Iraq.
    This was about 6 months ago!
    The squad had just came in that week and their was NOW more than one squad that came to do it.

They no longer think I'm a conspiracy theorist!

Plus, there's that "March 13th 2008 Secret Meeting" Google that!!!

Remember the "safe houses" for Government and their families?
    How about REX 84 camps mentioned there too?

Oh no, they are getting ready for when we Americans have had enough and won't take it anymore!

The rest of the world, is, or has, or is planning to, take their countries on too!!!!!!!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

MW
    vmonkey56 wrote:

He said, they have plastic coffins that will hold three people stacked on top of each other sky forward.
    Let's assume a nuclear bomb was detonated in New York and tens (or hundreds) of thousands of folks were killed. With that assumption, don't you think there would be thousands of bodies that would go unclaimed? Many of them probably couldn't even be identified. You can't leave a lot of rotting corpses and body parts lying around for an extended period of time. The best thing to do would be to incinerate or bury the bodies quickly. We probably don't have the capabilities for dealing with mass casualties of this magnitude (hundreds of thousands of bodies) in a manner that most Americans would find pleasing.

Furthermore, couldn't such caskets, if they do exist, also be used to bury family members together if necessary? Just a thought.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Furthermore, couldn't such caskets, if they do exist, also be used to bury family members together if necessary? Just a thought.
    Sure they could. I did read about one camp that does have a "furnace" for lack of better words. If it were disease oriented, it might be necessary to go that route........When I lived in Syracuse I lived on the 2nd floor of a huge house overlooking a park. It was a mass grave for some plague ions ago......there's just a plaque and no way to know exactly who's all in there.

The issue is, this government isn't for it's people anymore. People have lost faith and trust in them to where what was unthinkable, is not so far out there anymore. When illegals have more rights than citizens, when our rights are in question anymore, "global" matters more than what's going on in this country, one wonders what's next. Heck, ask for your laws to be enforced and you're a racist. Report something out of the ordinary and if someone decides to be offended it can be a hate crime. Watch what the government is doing and question it and you can be a terriorist or conspirecy nut.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast