Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Doesn't Obama Make You Proud!

Oh lĂ* lĂ* - US President snapped checking out delegate's bum!

He may be the world’s most powerful man but even Barack Obama is not immune to the charms of a nice bottom!

At the G8 summit in Italy, he was snapped apparently checking out the perfect curves of a young lady.

And French President Nicolas Sarkozy (54) was looking on in amusement… Oh lĂ* lĂ*, Monsieur le PrĂ©sident!

So who was the lady in red who caught the eye of Obama - or should that be O-BUM-a?

Her name is Mayora Tavares, she is 16 and she comes from Brazil.

Mayora was at the G8 summit in Italy as part of the J8 – a group of 53 people aged between 14 and 17 who have been meeting in Rome since the start of the week.

They were discussing how the lives of young people around the world can be improved.

After they presented their results and ideas on Thursday to their senior counterparts, the delegates had a group photo with them when Obama (47) was snapped.

Article link is here
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

He's been spotted.

She charges after him...
    http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/88899011/AFP
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This was a shot taken during one of their other European jaunts as well. Got lots of millage around the internet. I suppose the 'bum looking one' will as well.

Oh boy
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bama is not going to sleep much after playing "YOU WANT THAT?" into the night.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Michelle Obama is a BITTER woman! You see, she has this unique ability to be scowling in virtually every picture she is captured in. At least enough of them to warrant concern as to what her problem is! This woman has everything in the world to be smiling about, yet we are treated to to her nastiness far to often! No wonder they keep her out of the public spotlight as much as possible!

If looks could kill!

I actually feel a little (but not much) sorry for Obummer in this respect!

The spin has begun! There is a short video at the link that says he was looking at the step as going down. BUT still looks like he's checking it out... This is on ABC, and we know about that network and the White House... Read the comments. They are on to ABC. LOL

When In Rome...? Actually, not so much

President Obama and French President Nicolas Sarkozy trade places on a dais with "Junior G8" delegates.

On first glance, the snapshot appears to show President Obama caught in a moment of less than lofty analysis. But upon looking at the video, the moment seems to appear quite innocent -- one of those times when a picture can be misleading. The president was on a higher step and was stepping down -- so he looked down to assure his footing as the woman was walking up the stairs.

Judge for yourself.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch ... -rome.html

how much in taxpayer money did it cost the american people to fly the rest of the family over to europe this time?

was there really a need that the first lady be there?

Here's another article about this 'event.' Doesn't quite spin it like the ABC article.

Has Barack been taking lessons from Berlusconi?

By Claire Murphy

Friday July 10 2009

OH DEAR -- she's young enough to be his daughter.

And 16-year-old Mayara Tavares will no doubt be a little bemused about how she managed to grab the attention of Barack Obama at the G8 summit in Italy.

But it looks like the world's most powerful man will have a little explaining to do when wife Michelle sees the picture that is raising chuckles -- and eyebrows -- around the world.

There's no doubt Brazilian Mayara certainly grabbed the attention of the world, and world leaders at the official photo session in L'Aquila, Italy.

The teenager is from the outskirts of Rio de Janeiro and volunteers as a community researcher in the shanty towns.

Through this work she became part of a Unicef-backed National Platform for the improvement of poor communities in large urban centres.

Wallflower

Mr Obama's French counterpart, Nicolas Sarkozy, himself no wallflower when it comes to the ladies, looks on in amusement. Seconds later, Mr Obama (4 seemed oblivious to his blunder.

The Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi, who is known to have a wandering eye, was not snapped on camera.

Mr Berlusconi has been besieged with scandals regarding women at social events. Earlier this year, his wife, Veronica Lario, said she wanted to divorce the Prime Minister, citing his selection of "showgirls" for European Parliament candidates, and his attendance at the birthday party of an 18-year-old model.

He insisted there was nothing scandalous in his relationship with Noemi Letizia, whom he said was the daughter of an old friend from political circles.

Leaders of the G8 industrial nations are meeting in the central Italian city of L'Aquila, which was devastated by a massive earthquake.

Hollywood stars George Clooney and Bill Murray also toured the area.

clairemurphy@herald.ie

http://www.herald.ie/world-news/has-bar ... 16054.html

Dixi & fedupinwaukegan, those two pictures had me laughing pretty hard. I can just imagine Michelle O getting so upset with Barak that she administers and old fashion butt kicking to him with the MSM watching.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    The spin has begun! There is a short video at the link that says he was looking at the step as going down. BUT still looks like he's checking it out... This is on ABC, and we know about that network and the White House... Read the comments. They are on to ABC. LOL
    You think maybe Bill Clinton helped them out with that spin, "I never had sex with that woman".....
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Alright, at the risk of being called a male chauvanist, (I know I spelled that word wrong), I tell my wife that if a good looking woman walks by and I don't give a glance, then that's when there is a REAL problem. Look but don't touch I say.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast