Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Doesn't serve their needs

Gosh, if a black and white get together, this could lead to racial harmony. How disgusting. Can't let this happen because where will this lead the NAACP to and those who consistently shout racism and discrimination.

Alleged Racial Healer Sharpton Alarmed by Potential Reconciliation Between Gates and Crowley

This from a man of the cloth, no less.

That Harvard professor Henry Louis Gates Jr. and Cambridge, Mass., police sergeant James Crowley may attend a baseball game together has the Rev. Al Sharpton concerned.

Sharpton had this to say on his radio show on Monday while talking with Gates' lawyer Charles Ogletree, who also teaches at Harvard (click here for audio) --

SHARPTON: Let me start out by asking you, where, what is the status with Dr. Gates? You're his lawyer. Some people feel like we've made enough conciliations. I'm reading now he's talking about going to the ballgame with Sgt. Crowley. I need not tell you, some of us are saying that, wait a minute, enough is enough. What's going on here?

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/jack-colem ... ion-betwee

What is the problem with two AMERICANS getting together to hang out and discuss their points of view? Rev. Sharpton needs some racial hatred training.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Could anyone please tell me to what church this "reverend" Sharpton belong to? I do not want to go inside it even if I get caught in a heavy rain.

What a jerk! He gets the medal for imbecility. Well, the second medal. The first one goes to the other jerk in the White House. What a pair!

Sharpton is a piece of trash. Supposedly, he was baptized in the Penecostal faith and became an "ORDAINED" minister @age 10.

He also made a statement that he was "ORDAINED" @age 9 in the Church of God in Christ.

He claims he was a Southern Baptist for awhile and then became a Baptist minister. I lived in NC for awhile and in Independent Baptist churches, anyone can become a minister who claims they have been "called."

As far as I'm concerned he is no more a minister than Bill Clinton!!!!

He ran for the Senate in 88, 92 and 94. He ran for mayor of NYC in 97 and for president in 04. Even African-Americans don't like him! He did extremely poor in votes in all the races.