Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Speculation

ALIPAC Readers,

Is this the beginnings of "The One's" new civilian national security force?

15,000 man army
    trained, armed and ready
    structure already in place

http://www.knowgangs.com/gang_resources/profiles/ms13/

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    "Such an outfit would be worse than useless in any foreign action. Its only possible use could be for domestic purposes. Since we already have police forces, and the National Guard what could a 'Domestic National Security Force' possibly be used for? Suppressing dissent? We simply do not know," he wrote.
    I am even more convenced that Obama and the democrats plan on OPENING UP THE BORDER and this is why they need a "Domestic National Security Force", BECAUSE CORRUPTION FROM MEXICO AND OTHER 3RD WORLD COUNTRIES WOULD OOZE ALL OVER OUR GREAT COUNTRY! There is simply no other explanation for such a force!
    The mexicans and the blacks get along very well in the Inland Empire , Ca from what I see, regardless of the MSM reporting they are not. I have seen tensions between them, but for the most part they are harmonious. They however are both members of a minority class, that is growing, and in my experiences do not sympathize with gringos, because they do not feel as though gringos can feel the same as they can. Most cities in Southern California are populated by minorities anymore. Obama would be more prone to help mexicans infiltrate the U.S. I apologize in advance if you feel my post is racist, but I live in the heart of the invasion, and have lived there since before it was invaded. I have witnessed first hand the politics involved, and I have walked with the lower echelons of society here. Puerto Rico is half Spanish, and half Black and they intermix well. We have many Puerto Ricans here in the U.S. ????? Things are definately getting better here though because the illegal aliens are being deported, or are self deporting. Maybe it was just the I.A's stirring up alot of the trouble here.

Obama wants to disarm America and let any country invade her? Illegal aliens will get drivers liscences.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

I'm not a CT by any means of the definition. In fact, I have been known to drive people up a wall in my attempts to provide alternative, logical explanations to things in general.

But, no matter how hard I try to come up with an alternative explanation for this plan of obama's, I can't.

We have a military. We have a National Guard. Why the necessity of a civilian force just as big and well funded as both of these? Why would military funding be cut when we are in the midst of war?

Why, now that Nov. 4th has come and gone, are we seeing the far lefters crawling out of the woodwork and letting the cat out of the bag? Are they just talking to hear themselves? Well, if that's the case, why has obama done nothing to counter these claims?

Why were we given a preview of how obama handles those he sees as a threat to him when he went after the media who dared to criticize or question him? He knew what happened to Dr. Corsi in Kenya yet made no statement against this treatment of an American citizen by a foreign government.

Why never any admonishment to his supporters who consistently wave "ist" flags instead of the American flag? In the very least, why no statement from him that he does not share these views?

Why New Black Panthers "guarding" polling places in an attempt to ensure his presidency? Why the numerous documented instances of thugs acting on his behalf during the entirety of his campaign to deter dissenting votes?

Why the attitude, right from the beginning, that he has to explain NOTHING to ANYONE on ANY SUBJECT?

The list of questions surrounding this man........even with the BC issue set aside..........is a lengthly one and seems to grow longer with every passing day. But what is most disturbing is his SILENCE.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    But what is most disturbing is his SILENCE.
    This is what has me worried most. Silence is not always "golden" as the song would have you think. Silence in most instances means ne'er do well to me and many others.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12