Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Donald Trump: Declare Me Rightful Winner or Redo ‘Fraud’ 2020 Election

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Donald Trump: Declare Me Rightful Winner or Redo ‘Fraud’ 2020 Election

Donald Trump: Declare Me Rightful Winner or Redo ‘Fraud’ 2020 Election
    Photo by Scott Olson/Getty Images)
    CHARLIE SPIERING 29 Aug 2022

President Donald Trump argued Monday that he should be declared the winner of the 2020 election, citing fraud and election interference by the FBI.
    The former president pointed to reports that the FBI worked to bury the story about Hunter Biden’s laptop on social media right before the 2020 election.

“This is massive FRAUD & ELECTION INTERFERENCE at a level never seen before in our Country,” Trump wrote on social media.
    Trump said the FBI purposefully tried to stop him from winning the 2020 election.
    He proposed two solutions.
    “REMEDY: Declare the rightful winner or, and this would be the minimal solution, declare the 2020 Election irreparably compromised and have a new Election, immediately!” Trump wrote.
    It is unclear how a presidential election would be declared fraudulent and redone through the court system, and unclear whether it is even permissible by the Constitution.

Facebook’s founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg revealed in an interview with podcaster Joe Rogan that the FBI warned his company of an imminent “dump” of “Russian propaganda” putting them on “high alert” right before the Hunter Biden laptop story broke in the days before the 2020 election.
    The FBI did not deny Zuckerberg’s story.
    Facebook censored the story as disinformation right before the 2020 election although it ultimately proved to be factual.
    “Yeah. I mean, it sucks. I mean, it turned out after the fact, I mean the fact-checkers looked into it, no one was able to say it was false, right?” Zuckerberg admitted to Rogan. “So basically it had this period where it was getting less distribution.”

Donald Trump: Declare Me Rightful Winner or Redo 'Fraud' 2020 Election (breitbart.com)
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Michael Jaco: Trump Demands to Be Declared Election Winner or New Election! Revolutions Worldwide!! (Video)

Monday, August 29, 2022 23:19
    by N.Morgan

Video
    Trump demands to be declared election winner or new election! Revolutions worldwide. (rumble.com)

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree. I want a Special Election to replace every single one of those swamp RATS and a Special Election for President and Vice President.

ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

1:02:15 sec of the video (Trump Wins)

SITUATION UPDATE 8/30/22 (rumble.com)

“That’s Why They’re So Afraid of Trump. He Is Without Any Doubt the Most Charismatic American Politician Ever” – Rudy Giuliani on President Trump (VIDEO)

By Joe Hoft
    Published August 30, 2022 at 7:45pm
    131 Comments

New York City’s greatest mayor and American patriot Rudy Giuliani was on with Steve Bannon today at the War Room. They discussed contingent elections and the corruption in the 2020 Election.
    Bannon shared:
    Trump put up last night that, hey, because of the Hunter situation, because of the FBI guy either getting fired or quitting because of Facebook saying the FBI told them to do it, that he won and he wants another election emediately.
    I keep saying the Biden electors can’t get certified…We don’t need another national election, it’s called, and I keep trying to get this in people’s minds, it’s a contingent election…You’re not going to flip the Biden electors or Trump electors, you going to not be able to certify the Biden electors, and my not certifying the Biden electors the electoral count act of 1887 and our beloved Constitution have a way this is supposed to happen.

TRENDING: BREAKING: FBI Agent Timothy Thibault's Attorneys Release Statement and You Won't Believe What They're Saying

That is a contingent election in the House of Representatives where you vote by state party delegation and you get, guess what, even with Liz Cheney still voting for the Democrats, I think we still win 26 to 24.
    So yes, we heartily believe what President Trump said cause we don’t think, we know that the Biden Election electors can’t be certified in Arizona, or Georgia, or the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, or Michigan or Wisconsin, those five states. That get’s us below 270, that means you’ve got to have a contingent election. So let’s do it. Let’s start the contingent election this week. Let’s do it. That’s what we should do. And MSNBC suck on that.

It’s not another national general election and it’s not flipping those electors for Trump.
    Here is where the electoral college map is currently noting the five states noted by Bannon that can’t be certified.

Rudy shared at the 12 minute mark:

We’ve got to unite this party and that’s why Trump being the voice is so important. And that’s why they want him out. If Trump says something, they (fellow Republicans) might as well not said anything. He becomes the voice for our movement.
    If he says this guy is putting out phony information. Everybody forgets their little friends and they go right to Trump and they say, ok what’s the phony information. And that’s why they’re so afraid of Trump. He is without any doubt the most charismatic American politician ever and the one who dominates the news by far more than anyone else.
    See the entire video below.

Video at the page link

"That's Why They're So Afraid of Trump. He Is Without Any Doubt the Most Charismatic American Politician Ever" - Rudy Giuliani on President Trump (VIDEO) (thegatewaypundit.com)

YES!!!! Let's get it done and get that corrupt vegetable out of the WH and into Gitmo.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL