Donald Trump On Mar-A-Lago Tapes: “SECURITY TAPES WERE NOT DELETED”

New charges against Donald Trump allege that he wanted security footage at Mar-A-Lago to be erased.
The DOJ claims the workers were asked to “delete security camera footage at the Mar-a-Lago Club to prevent the footage from being provided to a federal grand jury”

Axios reported:

Former President Trump on Friday pushed back on the new criminal charges he is facing, a day after the Department of Justice (DOJ) alleged that he wanted to erase security footage investigators sought from his Florida home.
Driving the news: “These were my tapes that we gave to them. … These were security tapes. We handed them over to them. … I’m not even sure what they’re saying,” he said in an interview with conservative radio host John Fredericks.
The big picture: The DOJ on Thursday charged Trump, his aide Walt Nauta and a new defendant, Mar-a-Lago maintenance worker Carlos de Oliveira, with two new counts of obstruction of justice in the superseding indictment.
The DOJ alleges that the defendants asked the worker to “delete security camera footage at the Mar-a-Lago Club to prevent the footage from being provided to a federal grand jury,” per the superseding indictment.
Donald Trump denies this.
He said in a post, “MAR-A-LAGO SECURITY TAPES WERE NOT DELETED. THEY WERE VOLUNTARILY HANDED OVER TO THE THUGS…WE DID NOT EVEN GO TO COURT TO STOP THEM FROM GETTING THESE TAPES.”
Truth Social:

MAR-A-LAGO SECURITY TAPES WERE NOT DELETED. THEY WERE VOLUNTARILY HANDED OVER TO THE THUGS, HEADED UP BY DERANGED JACK SMITH. WE DID NOT EVEN GO TO COURT TO STOP THEM FROM GETTING THESE TAPES. I NEVER TOLD ANYBODY TO DELETE THEM. PROSECUTORIAL FICTION & MISCONDUCT! ELECTION INTERFERENCE!

The Crooked Election Interference “Thugs” from the DOJ, headed by the worst Thug of them all, Deranged Jack Smith, are now admitting that the Mar-a-Lago Security Tapes were NOT DELETED. That’s not what they were illegally leaking to the press. These guys should be prosecuted for MISCONDUCT. Also, whatever happened to Crooked Joe’s Documents? Where are the ones he sent and stored in Chinatown? Is Deranged Jack going to Indict him for this and, at the same time, receiving BRIBES FROM CHINA?

Donald Trump On Mar-A-Lago Tapes: “SECURITY TAPES WERE NOT DELETED” (protrumpnews.com)