Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Ok now I’ve been angered and I have a lot better things to do in Sunday mornings then fix one of my threads.

After years of tears and hundreds of fears this country is full of people bashing every candidate. With Darn good reason, might I add? If voicing the truth about a candidate is considered bashing then so be it.

It’s finally come back to the people are going to chose, and the people are remembering all... each and every one canidates history. It’s the people that have the opinions and have a right to be heard. Let’s not allow couching in their questions and for sure not being silenced for there American view. If that poll toy posted is going to be used to bring the one or two candidate we are allowed to talk about here in these forums… I’m sorry I voted.

I find it funny but when some one starts crying CFR candidate no one silences them. You see that band wagon fills up every day. But when the truth comes out about this Ron Paul its hush any everyone’s opinion out the door. It’s true that when any unfavorable fact about Tancredo or Paul is brought to light then we are called bashing. Then we must be rushed away like all the people that haven’t been invited to speak at one of the candidates bull sessions.

That poll should have been vote once per member.
    Then a new one each week
    The way its set up now, I can go in and click Clinton 1000 times
    Talk about Unfavorable facts.
    Where are the candidate’s sticky threads?
    Today Tancredo might have the best choice on illegal immigration but he certainly could be the wrong choice for president.
    The poll questions asked Illegal Immigration is my top concern and I think the best Presidential Candidate is?
    So I ask you
    William take my poll.

What’s best for America and my family is my top concern.
    And the best candidate isn’t on that list.
    who do you pick!!!

Let me add if that poll is being used to tone debate on the canidsates here on these forums
    then only active members need to vote.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    William wrote:

OK folks, please chill on the candidate bashing.

If you have not noticed, Ron Paul is currently a top candidate supported by ALIPACers along with Tancredo
    Personally, I don't consider saying he is inconsistent bashing. It's a fact that is well documented. Furthermore, has it come to the point where we can't share our differences of opinion and facts - be them for or against any one candidate?

I've thoroughly researched all the candidates, and I've decided I cannot support Ron Paul due to his voting record on border security and illegal immigration. His voting record just doesn't stand up to close scrutiny. I'm convinced it's his position on the war that draws most of his supporters, not border security and/or illegal immigration. Additionally, Paul's failure to support the SAVE Act confirmed my belief that he's not interested in holding illegal immigrant employers accountable for their actions. Interestingly, he also voted against extending a voluntary workplace verification pilot program in 2003 (H.R.2359). There was no pork or amendments attached to the bill, so that can't be used as an excuse.

I'm not trying to be difficult, I just don't understand why there is a problem with folks revealing unfavorable facts on candidates, regardless of who they are.
    No, but if you folks keep this up then no candidate in America is going to want to hear from ALIPAC or answer our Candidate surveys or receive our endorsement or support if these boards are full of people bashing every candidate.

W
    there are three real good definitons of bashing
    and what we have said here is construtive criticism Its time these canidates get use to it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    OK folks, please chill on the candidate bashing.

If you have not noticed, Ron Paul is currently a top candidate supported by ALIPACers along with Tancredo

http://www.alipac.us/survey-results-47-thread-1-0.html

We will have the candidate section setup soon with strict rules for these conversations.

W
    Wonder why

Why Dr. Paul has not signed on to the SAVE ACT is still unclear,possibly,like many of us here,he questions the validity and motive behind this bill since most Dems. have consistantly voted for some type of Amnesty.

Also Dr. Paul actually reads these bills and we do not know yet what he is thinking or if he will sign on at some future date.

Saying this proves he is not a strong Anti-Illegal candidate because he has not yet signed on as a co-sponsor,IMO,is totally unfair.

The only fair position at this point is to wait and see or to call his office and ask why he has not signed on to this bill.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

This column is a typical MSM smear campaign on Paul, nothing more than fluff journalism, a fluff piece intended for the casual reader "CBS News said he's a kook so it must be true".

Some of the crap posted against Paul is preposterous, trying to play on peoples fears that have been ingrained by prior and current administrations. Claiming he in favor of Muslims over Jews etc, is ridiculous if you would actually hear what he has to say. He may not be the best candidate for everyone and is probably not the best on the illegal immigration problem but the constant and senseless smear campaign that some on this board continue on is overbearing
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    This column is a typical MSM smear campaign on Paul, nothing more than fluff journalism, a fluff piece intended for the casual reader "CBS News said he's a kook so it must be true".

Some of the crap posted against Paul is preposterous, trying to play on peoples fears that have been ingrained by prior and current administrations. Claiming he in favor of Muslims over Jews etc, is ridiculous if you would actually hear what he has to say. He may not be the best candidate for everyone and is probably not the best on the illegal immigration problem but the constant and senseless smear campaign that some on this board continue on is overbearing
    The poll here says he the best for alot of things does that make it true ???

I guess it does for the members of ALIPAC...
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    I guess it does for the members of ALIPAC...
    Thats not what i meant
    right now at 11 27 est here there are 4031 voted and in the last hour only one canidate has changed ...Im calling foul
    since my wife myself our 18 year old son and the poeple from my office voted this moring and our canidates number never changed
    Im calling foul.

Once again, I look at who is against a candidate as probably more than who supports him/her.

He is making a lot of people uncomfortable. There are hit pieces all over these days. To me, that means he is saying something they don't want heard.

As for his not signing the SAVE act, I don't know anything about it - but suppose there is something in there that gives amnesty - or suppose they tack something on - last minute.

Personally, at this time, I would rather see any and all politicians that propose to be against illegal immigration actually demanding the present laws be enforced rather than thinking up new ones.

We have great laws that would serve us well if enforced. Would it be wonderful if each and everyone of these politicians would go on the talk shows, write op ed pieces, have town hall meetings informing people of the destructiveness of illegal immigration. What if they used that free mailing system to alert everyone in their respective districts of the problems?

Wouldn't enforcement and information do more good than another bill?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thats not what i meant
    right now at 11 27 est here there are 4031 voted and in the last hour only one canidate has changed ...Im calling foul
    since my wife myself our 18 year old sun and the poeple from my office voted this moring and our canidates number never changed
    Im calling foul.
    Maybe all from the same IP? I still haven't voted in it, want me to try and vote a few times?

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast