Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Whenever they have one of these recalls, I feel like I have to throw away any food that might be related. For instance, I have some Squeezers peanut butter and jelly. It the kind that comes in the one shot pak. I have a whole bunch of them....now I am afraid to eat any more of them even though the first ones did not make me sick. I cant be sure as they might not all be from the same lot of peanut butter, who knows. I am afraid that down the line they might appear on the list.
    I'm just getting tired of throwing food out. Not like I save grocery reciepts for weeks to see whether enough people get sick and die before I know if it's safe to eat. I'm not even sure exactly what can or whatever I got at what store. It's crazy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    I agree CrazyBird....it is getting very confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Whenever they have one of these recalls, I feel like I have to throw away any food that might be related. For instance, I have some Squeezers peanut butter and jelly. It the kind that comes in the one shot pak. I have a whole bunch of them....now I am afraid to eat any more of them even though the first ones did not make me sick. I cant be sure as they might not all be from the same lot of peanut butter, who knows. I am afraid that down the line they might appear on the list.
    I'm just getting tired of throwing food out. Not like I save grocery reciepts for weeks to see whether enough people get sick and die before I know if it's safe to eat. I'm not even sure exactly what can or whatever I got at what store. It's crazy.
    I frequently throw things away during recalls. I dont want to take a chance of getting sick or dying. I dont want to just put it up on a shelf and wait, because I am afraid I will forget about it and then find it later. I might forget to check it out. There are so many recalls that there is no way I can memorize all the items I have that I should wait to eat....and that I should be checking against different lists....fgs. Cant they just check the food before they sell it?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12