Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dot US email Failing-Takeover of alipac dot net

I am lost in the sauce as I am not adept at this 'blogging'. Have never blogged but want to tell someone that gmail.com through google and speedymail.org are not allowing any email to go through to alipac.us -getting a 'failed delivery'.
    Has anyone gone to alipac.net? Look who's taken over the website.
    I went there accidentally to find the 'immigrants' ! (Thank goodness I have a good virus guard)!

WELCOME News2Me.

THANKS for the info.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Has anyone gone to alipac.net? Look who's taken over the website.
    The phony ALIPAC has been around a while put out by a bunch of OBL's....actually it's not a bunch, it's more like 5 little trolls. One of whom, (their leader who went by the last name of "Cheek") died in a bizarre car accident recently. If you google Cheeks full name, you can tell by the comments made in the newspaper article on his accident that he was not exactly missed by many.

They hate William with a passion and hate us too for wanting our border secured. Cheek liked to refer to us as the "mayonnaise militia" ( I had to snicker at that one - it WAS kinda funny) even tho at least 20% (maybe more now) of the members here are people of color. They also think we are all white and at least 90 years old and liked to say we were "lower than whale $h!t". Obviously they've been drinking the Hateraid.....

Dont pay them any attention - it's a waste of time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to alipac.us Glad you joined us.

"HATERADE!" Welcome to the real Alipac, News2Me stay away from Sapper7 and Marquis "they bite!" True is Blue here, and 22% of color and will be higher as America slowly awakens from this bad dream, you'll learn so much and you better read like the wind blows to keep up with these guys. You're not alone in this fight believe you, me! Thanks Alipac!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

alipac dot net is not us and is against us.