Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Drudge Report: 'We Came Out Of White House Dead Broke'... Inked $8 million book advan

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

‘Is America Ready’ For The First No-Neck President? Twitter Users Notice Hillary Photo Looks Freaky

By Steve Straub On June 10, 2014 · 2 Comments · In US

It appears Hillary Clinton needs a new P.R. team, my guess is whoever is responsible for this will be packing their things by days end!

jon gabriel @exjon
    Follow
    Hillary never should have hired David Lynch as campaign manager.
    12:16 AM - 10 Jun 2014

Predictably the photoshoppers got right on it!

jon gabriel @exjon If Hillary's not elected president, she will represent the lollipop guild. pic.twitter.com/KxAgvgcaf1

EJ Hill @RicochetEJHill Follow @exjon Photoshop at 15 paces... pic.twitter.com/SkIVjcdzLv
    12:27 AM - 10 Jun 2014

And the inevitable mocking:

jon gabriel @exjon Is her head on backwards? http://www.salon.com/2014/06/09/right_wing_twitter_bashes_hillary_clinton_for_bein g_so_wealthy/ … pic.twitter.com/8mrLEsI2Ik

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/u...o-looks-freaky
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Laura Ingraham

VIDEO: Hillary Clinton tries to claim she was 'dead broke' when she left the White House?
    Do you think Hillary knows the meaning of 'broke?'
    How out of touch does Hillary have to be to say something so nonsensical?

Clinton: We Were 'dead Broke' After WH
    Hillary Rodham Clinton says her family was "dead broke" after her husband Bill's presidency. In an interview with ABC News airing Monday, the former secretary of state and possible presidential contender said the couple emerged from the White...
    video.lauraingraham.com

Video at the page link:

http://video.lauraingraham.com/Clint...3#.U5daxighMwD

Rush Limbaugh

It's been reported he's made $106 million in speeches over 10 or 13 years. Hillary gets a couple hundred grand per speech.

Mrs. Clinton's "Dead Broke" Sob Story

RUSH: "Oh, us poor Clintons! We're so broke. We're flat broke. We're dead broke. We had all these expenses. We had to pay for Chelsea's education." They're trying to make themselves sound just like average, ordinary Americans, and it just bombed,...
    Rush Limbaugh

Mrs. Clinton's "Dead Broke" Sob Story

June 10, 2014

Windows Media

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT
    RUSH: Before we get to the Hillary Clinton sound bites, I don't think things are going as well with this book as they had planned. But that's just my first take, just based on things I'm seeing in the news. It's still at number two on Amazon and it had the whole Drive-By Media behind it. It's already been marked down 40%, which is not uncommon. It's standard operating procedure sometimes for best-sellers to be knocked down to 30%, anywhere from 15 to 30. But 40? And there are not a whole lot of people showing up at her first book signing? You have to wonder, did they not get the word out to the unions, you know, to go out there and stand in line.
    Anyway, as you know, Mrs. Clinton's in trouble because she tried to tell everybody how destitute and broke and poor and homeless she and Bill were when they left the White House. She had to walk that back, interview with Diane Sawyer. Not even Diane Sawyer swallowed it, and Diane Sawyer and swallowing -- well, not even this Diane Sawyer could believe. She found out that Clinton sometimes gets 700 grand per speech, how can you claim you're poor? So Hillary's had to walk that back. We've got sound bites.
    BREAK TRANSCRIPT
    RUSH: Yesterday the AP had this story: "Clinton Says Pair 'Dead Broke' After White House -- Hillary Rodham Clinton's family was 'dead broke' and saddled with legal bills when she and her husband left the White House, the former first lady said in an interview that aired Monday at the start of a high-profile book tour that could precede a 2016 presidential campaign."
    Now, we have to remember here that the Clintons established a legal defense fund to help protect Bill from justice. They were in debt because of their own actions. While they were in all of this debt, though, they bought that multimillion-dollar place in Chappaqua. Now, how did they do that if they were broke? Okay, got a mortgage. Who lent them the money? And what did they promise in exchange for it?
    Even Diane Sawyer, even some in the leftist media don't even want to try to get behind this. The idea that Clintons were poor and dead broke and destitute? There's no way. I mean, these are the people that have been out there bragging about how rich they are for the last, what, 15 years? You can't miss it. (doing Clinton impression) "You know what? I'm not afraid of any tax cut. I don't need one of those. I'm not afraid of any tax increase whatsoever 'cause, you know, I'm rich, I can afford it. In fact, I gotta tell you something. When I get my tax bill, I'm proud, I am happy. I have the ability to sign that check for that tax increase 'cause I am rich. I'm richer than you are."
    They've been out bragging about it. It was so obviously a very poor attempt to equate themselves with the hoi polloi, with the downtrodden, with the average, and it was so bad that not even their media buddies wanted to get behind it. Hillary has had to walk it back. Let's go to the audio sound bites. This is the original complaint. Last night Hillary Clinton: Public and Private, ABC special, Diane Sawyer said, "It's been reported that you've made $5 million making speeches and that your husband has made more than $100 million making speeches."
    HILLARY: We came out of the White House not only dead broke but in debt. Uh, we had no money when we got there, and we struggled to, y'know, piece together the resources for mortgages for houses, for Chelsea's education. You know, it was not easy. Uh, Bill has worked really hard, and it's been amazing to me. He's worked very hard. First of all, we had to pay off all our debts which was... You know, you had to make double the money because of -- obviously -- taxes, and then pay off the debts and get us houses and take care of family members.
    RUSH: "Get us houses"? "Take care of family members"? You had to pay off all of your debts, most of which were accrued because of your own behavior? That legal defense fund was necessary because you lied under oath, played around with the intern in the Oval Office. You're going to try to pass this stuff off as the result of the Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy having it out for you?
    "Oh, us poor Clintons! We're so broke. We're flat broke. We're dead broke. We had all these expenses. We had to pay for Chelsea's education." They're trying to make themselves sound just like average, ordinary Americans, and it just bombed, because 700 grand per speech is the top that Bill Clinton has made, but it's been reported he's made $106 million in speeches over 10 or 13 years.
    Hillary gets a couple hundred grand per speech.
    So it wasn't flying. Mrs. Clinton had to clarify the "dead broke" comment, and she tried that this morning back on ABC, Good Morning America. Robin Roberts said, "You said you were 'dead broke.' You used the word 'struggling,' that it wasn't easy after you and President Clinton left the White House. When Americans are in the same situation, but they know they don't have a book and an opportunity that you have, and they can't go out and give speeches. Do you have any regrets in how you phrased that?"
    HILLARY: I fully appreciate how hard life is for so many Americans today. It's an issue that I've worked on and cared about my entire adult life. Bill and I were obviously blessed. Everything in life has to be put into context, and as I recall we were something like $12 million in debt and we really had to work hard, and I was in the Senate --
    ROBERTS: Mmm-hmm.
    HILLARY -- and could not do anything to help us meet those obligations.
    RUSH: Awww.
    HILLARY: And I'm very grateful that my husband, who's always been a hard worker since he was born, you know, poor... We understand what that struggle is because we had student debts, both of us, we had to pay off. We've had to work. I had a couple jobs in law school. He had lots of jobs.
    RUSH: Oh, my God! I had forgotten how hard it was for these people. (snorts) Forgive me. I had forgotten how hard the struggle was. I had forgotten how they were down for the struggle. It totally slipped my mind! Let's go back. It might serve us well to remember all this. They were $12 million in debt. Most of that was legal fees. What the hell else was it?
    When are you spending your own money in the White House? My God, they were raising hundreds of millions in the White House! That $12 million in debt has to be legal fees. Hell, remember Charlie Trie was dropping off $250,000 here and there in S&H Green Stamps or whatever he could find? "I was in the Senate, and I couldn't do anything to help us meet those obligations."
    Awwwwww, you were in the Senate!
    They just put you there, right? You woke up one day and somebody said, "Mrs. Clinton, you're going to the Senate." She replies, "I had no choice! I was in the Senate. I can't help. I'm making nothing over there in the Senate. I can't do anything!" Harry Reid got rich in the Senate, and she did get rich in the Senate, too. This is the point. Why do you think she gets $200,000 a speech?
    Paula Jones? Gennifer Flowers? Kathleen Willey? Well, maybe, actually. Could be. "I'm very grateful my husband's always been a hard worker since he was born, you know, poor." Oh, yeah. He was born in the sticks! A'kansaaaaas. Mrs. Clinton had to give up her whole life to go there, and that's what this is all about: How she gave up her life. She was a Wellesley graduate, a Northeastern liberal.
    The world was her oyster. She could have written her ticket. Instead, she marries the poor guy from Arkansas and goes back there and has to become the breadwinner while he's sleeping around on her. They were really down for the struggle! "We understand what the struggle is because we had student debts, both of us, that we had to pay off. We had to work. I had a couple of jobs in law school. He had a lot of jobs."
    Student debt?
    Hey, for you students out there, I know that student loan debt is a big problem, big stress. Can I tell you why your student loan debt is so high? Would you really like to know? (interruption) Can you explain it, Mr. Snerdley? Why is student loan debt so high? (interruption) That's exactly right: Greedy colleges and universities. But you mean in terms of their exorbitant tuitions, right? (interruption)
    Okay, why are the tuitions so high? (interruption) Exactly right. The tuitions have no relationship to anybody's ability to actually pay them, just like health care no longer is related to anybody's ability to pay it. (interruption) Well, with houses you still have a mortgage. That's somewhat true for houses, but in the case of tuition, a college can raise tuition to whatever they want, because the government student loan program.
    The student loan program is precisely why tuition costs are so high. The schools and universities have nothing to fear whatsoever in raising tuition because the government student loan program, pays it. They fill in the gap. So the government enables the very conduct that the libs run around and complain about -- student loan debt, student loans, high tuition -- and it's they who have made it what it is.
    (OUT 1:23.)
    RUSH: Mrs. Clinton said one other thing I want to focus on here on her interview with Robin Roberts today. She said she wants to use the talent and resources she has to make sure others have the same opportunities that she had. This is an AP story. Here's the exact paragraph. "In response to a question, Clinton told anchor Robin Roberts she wants 'to use the talent and resources that I have to make sure' others have the same opportunities. ...
    "Clinton's remarks about helping people to find greater economic opportunities marked the second time in as many days that she suggested an interest in making a second run for the presidency in 2016." Now, ladies and gentlemen, there's simply no way that Mrs. Clinton's policies can lead to advanced opportunity for anybody. Her policies are no different than Barack Obama's.
    Mrs. Clinton believes in an ever-expanding government and a shrinking private sector. She believes that whatever most people end up with is whatever government's gonna make it possible for them to have, which is the antithesis of burgeoning and expanding personal opportunity. She simply is incapable. By virtue of her political beliefs, cultural beliefs, societal beliefs, she is incapable of putting together a set of policies which will allow individuals to prosper.
    She's no different than Bill Clinton, no different than Obama.
    They can't do it.
    What they believe in stifles opportunity. It stifles growth and punishes success.
    BREAK TRANSCRIPT
    Clinton told Robin Roberts she wants to use the talent and resources that she has to make sure others have the same opportunities. The opportunities Mrs. Clinton accessed are not the same as the opportunities most everybody else envisions. You're not gonna make 200 grand a speech. You're not gonna be elected to the Senate. You're not gonna have access to lobbyists and people offering to fly you all over the place. You're not gonna have a publisher give you a $15 million advance to write a book. You're not gonna turn $10,000 into a hundred thousand dollars in cattle futures primarily because the guy, Robert "Red" Bone, that advised her how to do that's dead. But you couldn't do it anyway. You're not gonna have the same opportunity she had.
    Folks, she eschews, she does not believe in the free market system. There is no way Hillary Clinton is going to be any different than Barack Obama when it comes to economic -- here's a woman who just admitted she had to go out and earn double the money because of taxes, and she doesn't find anything wrong with that. Now, to her, earning double the money was no big deal. She's classic. She has hers. She's got anything she wants, any time she wants it. She does not know what life is like for people in this country today. She does not know.
    Now, I know a lot of people don't believe that. A lot of people think because she's a Democrat, she does know about the plight of the working man, quote, unquote. But she doesn't. She would no more know how to get by on 50, 75, whatever, $80,000 a year. She couldn't do it. And she's admitting it here. Dead broke? One more sound bite and that's all I can handle for now. Then we're gonna get back to the phones.
    Clinton here, Clinton there, how many years? I've been doing this 25 years and for 23 of 'em the Clintons have been front and center. For every one of those 23 years a Clinton, I've been told, is gonna be the next president. Hacks me off. At some point everybody in politics who shames themselves ought to be sent packing, by virtue of public opinion. I don't mean packed up and discarded and sent away. I mean, the public ought to reject.
    END TRANSCRIPT

Related Links

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/20...roke_sob_story

Her ‘Favorite Republican’? Hillary ‘Dead Broke’ Clinton Reveals Her GOP Fave in Congress

By Norvell Rose
    1 9:52 am June 10, 2014

In making the rounds to tout her new book (and light the political fire under her presidential run), Hillary Clinton is enjoying all sorts of free media attention…most of it very friendly.
    We’ve heard already about her claim that she and Bill were “dead broke” when they left the White House — a plea and a ploy to make Hillary seem more like one of the hard-knock folks (as preposterous as that truly is), rather than a charter member of the powerful, political elite.
    Now we learn, in an interview for ABC’s Good Morning America, the name of Hillary’s favorite Republican in Congress. It’s…John McCain!
    “I admire him and I’ve spent a lot of time with him,” said the former First Lady/Senator/Secretary of State.
    Clinton praised McCain in her new book Hard Choices for defending her State Department aide, Huma Abedin, after some Republicans accused Abedin of working for the Muslim Brotherhood.
    And don’t forget that a few weeks ago, McCain welcomed Hillary Clinton to his annual gathering in Sedona, Arizona, for his Institute for International Leadership. And the glowing words for Ms. Clinton would no doubt ingratiate McCain with even his harshest critic:
    “I am very pleased to have my friend Secretary Clinton join this year’s Sedona Forum. From her years of service as first lady, in the U.S. Senate and at the State Department, one would be hard-pressed to find a leader with Secretary Clinton’s informed perspective on the many challenges facing America across the globe.”
    Almost brings tears to your eyes, doesn’t it?

http://www.libertynews.com/2014/06/h...e-in-congress/

Stand With Phil Robertson

CNN (Clinton News Network) jumps to Hillary's defense - wait'll you hear their definition of "not rich".

If you had a net worth somewhere between $633,015 and $1,620,000, would you...
    libertynews.com

CNN (Clinton News Network) Trying Oh So Hard To Dig Hurtin’ Hillary Out of Her ‘Dead Broke’ Hole

By Norvell Rose
    5:32 pm June 10, 2014

If you had a net worth somewhere between $633,015 and $1,620,000, would you consider yourself rich? Sorta rich? Not rich? A senior CNN analyst says that kind of financial standing definitely makes one “not rich”. At least if that “one” is Hillary and/or Bill Clinton.
    The rich/not rich discussion came up on a CNN broadcast in relation to Hillary’s effort to reframe or recast her controversial book-related comment that she and the former president were “dead broke” when they left the White House.
    As you may know, the “dead broke” characterization has turned a lot of heads in the last few days. Many Americans simply cannot grasp the concept, especially considering the Clintons’ vast wealth within a few years of their moving out of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
    Anyway, via newsbusters.org, we learn that CNN Chief Political Correspondent Brianna Keilar appears to be trying her darnedest to give Hillary a helping hand out of the muddy hole of “dead broke” controversy and consternation.
    CNN’s Keilar: “Certainly they’re not going to come out and say that it’s [Hillary's comment] causing them consternation, but I definitely think it did. And I think from their perspective this was a mess up. And you saw that in her cleanup today.
    I have no doubt that Hillary Clinton and the Clintons, when they came out of the White House looking at millions of dollars in debt, really felt like they were in the hole. They had not been rich before going into the White House.”
    Not been rich? This is in line with Mrs. Clinton’s recent statement that “We had no money when we got there.” Yet according to their financial disclosure statements for 1993, the year Bill Clinton assumed the presidency, the couple had a significant net worth. The New York Times on May 18, 1994 reported:
    The White House made public financial disclosure forms today that showed that most of the wealth of President Clinton and his wife, Hillary, is in the name of Mrs. Clinton.
    Making public their statement for 1993, the Clintons estimated their net worth at $633,015 to $1,620,000, which would make them the least affluent occupants of the White House in 15 years. The rules do not require Government officials to report their worth precisely, but only to identify their assets in ranges, and the Clintons have declined to provide more specific figures.
    Whether the Clinton broke/not broke — rich/not rich — just one of the folks/not one of the folks controversy will have legs is yet to be seen. But our bet is this defense of the former First Lady will not be the last one seen in the major/mainstream/shamestream media.

http://www.libertynews.com/2014/06/c...ad-broke-hole/

Do we want her in charge of the US Budget, when she can't manage her own budget of $360K a year, while not paying her own housing? She obviously doesn't know what a budget is in the 1st place! My 21 yr old son works, pays his own bills along with his own housing & has money in his savings, while making only a very small fraction of what she makes!!....I'll tell him he should apply for the job instead!!! He has a better track record!

POLITICALLY DIRECT

Hillary's 'dead broke' side-splitter

Exclusive: Jane Chastain does the math on Clintons' financial state post-White House

Published: 7 hours ago
    Jane Chastain

It took “a village” to write Hillary’s latest tome, but it may take a city-sized team of professionals to get her out of this latest debacle.
    In the acknowledgments for “Hard Choices” Hillary credits her “book team” for “making sense of her scribbles.” Nevertheless, this experienced politician committed a colossal blunder in one of the first interviews to promote her latest memoir, which is seen as a dry run for her 2016 presidential campaign.
    One wonders how ABC anchor Diane Sawyer managed to keep a straight face Monday night when one of the most pampered women in the world opined:
    “We came out of the White House not only dead broke, but in debt,” Boohoo! Sob, sob! “We had no money when we got there and we struggled to, you know, piece together the resources for mortgages, for houses, for Chelsea’s education. You know, it was not easy.”
    Either Hillary thinks the country has collective amnesia, or she believes that the America people are so dumb that we have no knowledge of anything except the little bits of information she decides to feed us when it serves her purpose.
    We the (little) people wait for her to scatter pieces of her reality (which has no relationship to actual reality) like pearls before swine.
    “People who are dead broke can’t buy a sprawling multi-million mansion in Chappaqua, New York, as the Clintons did in 1999 before they exited the White House in 2001. It has five spacious bedrooms for the two of them, as well as a guest house for their well-heeled friends. In addition, the property has indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a sauna, tennis court, wet bar and sun room.
    No one should have to live in such poverty!
    As if that weren’t enough, the Clinton’s bought a second home on Washington, D.C.’s Embassy Row for a cool $2.85 million.
    But even that wasn’t enough for the Clintons. Each year they rent a posh estate in the Hamptons for several weeks. The exact rent is unknown, but homes like the 12,000-square-foot mansion they rented at Georgica Beach last year typically go for $100,000 a week. Gee, a girl’s got to have a little fun!
    If the Clintons had little or no money in the bank when they exited the White House it would have been for a brief moment in time. All living former presidents are granted a pension. Presently, it is $199,700 per year or five times the median income in this country. In addition, they get an office ($579,000 for Bill’s fancy one in New York as of 2010), a staff, travel funds and franking privileges.
    It’s true the Clinton’s had legal bills, due to Bill’s philandering and for “intentionally false” testimony in Jones v. Clinton, which led to the Lewinsky scandal and his impeachment. In 1999, despite an expensive legal team, he was fined $90,000 by an Arkansas court. In 2001, he paid another $25,000 fine and surrendered his law license for five years to avoid disbarment.
    Nevertheless, before you entertain this pity party, consider that the Clintons had a legal defense fund that covered all, or nearly all, of those expenses. It seems the sins of the powerful are willingly covered by others. Donors to the Clintons’ legal defense fund included such notables as singer Tony Bennett, actor Robert DeNiro, writer Stephen King, investment banker Steven Rattner, Hollywood producer Lew Wasserman and Robert L. Johnson, the president of the Black Entertainment Television.
    Let us not forget that Hillary also had an $8 million advance for her first memoir, “Living History” as she was going out the door of the White House, so they were hardly dead broke as she claimed.
    One year later, the disclosure forms filed by Hillary when she ran for the Senate placed the couple’s assets between $781,000 and $1.8 million.
    If Hillary wants us to feel sorry for her, clearly she is barking up the wrong book jacket. She may have struggled as a college student. However, after she made the decision to latch on to Bill Clinton’s coattails, the rest is history, a living history that is not recorded in any of her memoirs but is a matter of record for anyone with a memory or a gift for research.
    Clearly, Bill and Hillary have their own vocabulary. In 1998 Bill famously lectured us on the meaning of the word “is.” Perhaps now Hillary will enlighten us on the meaning of “dead broke.”
    Media wishing to interview Jane Chastain, please contact media@wnd.com.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/06/hillarys-...side-splitter/

THE OTHER RUSH

Hillary's real 'Hard Choices' could be her undoing

Exclusive: Erik Rush notes Democratic hopeful is 'inextricably tied to Obama'

Published: 7 hours ago
    Erik Rush

One wonders if Hillary Clinton and her minions are aware that their job in presenting her as a viable presidential candidate will be far more difficult than it was for Barack Obama’s handlers. Even though he had the disadvantage of being profoundly inexperienced, at least he was an unknown commodity. Hillary Clinton is not.
    Over the last week, the former first lady and secretary of state has been hawking her latest book, “Hard Choices,” which the New York Times called “a statesmanlike document intended to attest to Mrs. Clinton’s wide-ranging experience on national security and on foreign policy.”
    Well, consider the source. I suppose the surgeon who’s performed 10,000 surgeries and lost every patient could be said to have “wide-ranging experience.”
    Clinton’s book is very obviously meant to “soften up the ground” for her presidential run. Per her discussions with the press, it is evident that her intent is damage control pertaining to her role in the Benghazi scandal and to distance herself from the more damaging Obama policies that necessarily remain foremost in the minds of Americans.
    Hillary’s detractors rightly point out her inexperience, but one thing at which she is well-practiced is political fluency. Some of her statements have been positively laughable, such as the claim that she and Bill were “dead broke” when they left the White House in 2001, and that Benghazi was a good reason for her to run for president, as opposed to not. The answers do come quickly, however; there is none of the hemming and hawing we get from Obama on the rare occasions he’s been caught off-teleprompter.
    Still, selling Hillary to an electorate that, if somewhat superficial in many aspects, is at least aware that she’s fairly close to Obama in policy and ideology won’t be easy. I mean, if you’re a liberal or independent who’s fed up with Obama, why would you want to elect someone formerly in his Cabinet?
    An advantage Hillary Clinton would have – as did Obama – is the cult of personality. Obama’s ethnicity and the perception of him as a groundbreaking figure had more to do with his election than many are willing to admit, and I would go as far as to say it has played a major role in keeping him out of an orange jumpsuit – but I digress.
    Hillary Clinton and her handlers would be mighty dim indeed if they didn’t play the “gender card,” advertising her as potentially being America’s first woman president. Then, despite the shady dealings in which she and her husband engaged, her health issues, shrill voice and porcine countenance, she is still well-loved by many within the liberal base. The cult of personality factor could loom nearly as large as it did during Obama’s first campaign.
    Now, I could be completely wrong about Hillary’s prospects. I did predict in 2008 that the Clinton machine would run over little Barack Obama like a wind-whipped plains fire through dry grass – and we know how that worked out. She could conceivably drop dead prior to 2016, or suffer a health-related episode so severe that it would preclude her running for the bathroom, let alone president.
    The real challenges to Ms. Clinton lie not in manufacturing a persona that uninformed voters will go for, her health, or even surmounting her negative experience index. As much as she might like to distance herself from Obama policy, Benghazi, and the like, her political future is, at the moment, inextricably tied to Obama. The Benghazi scandal is probably first and foremost in her mind; if the truth does get out about that fateful night and the administration’s actions after the attack, there will be criminal prosecutions, and she will be among those charged.
    Even escaping the worst of any potential Benghazi fallout, should the decades-long relationship she and her husband (former President Bill Clinton) have with the Muslim Brotherhood and other Islamist enemies of the United States be revealed, it would certainly torpedo her chances at the presidency. The evidence for these links is overwhelming, and based on the available information, it is pretty apparent that Hillary and Bill actually served to “soften up the ground” for Obama in that respect during Bill’s administration. So, if Obama goes down hard, it is very likely that Hillary will go down as well.
    As a human being, I’d have to say that Hillary frightens me even more than Obama. I believe that she might be even eviler than he as a person. While Obama is a communist and Islamist sympathizer (either that or a closet Muslim and a communist sympathizer), and probably a dangerous sociopath, he is a meticulous ideologue who has been able to effectively maintain his façade. I think Hillary is more like the Queen of Hearts from “Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland,” who could order an errant aide summarily castrated before her entire Cabinet. That’s to say nothing of how much further she would advance her own uber-left agenda.
    The most frightening thing with regard to a Hillary Clinton presidency, given what we know about the electorate and what we’ve seen political machinery accomplish in recent years, is this:
    It could actually happen.

Media wishing to interview Erik Rush, please contact media@wnd.com.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/06/hillarys-...e-her-undoing/

Mad World News

Hillary Clinton claims she and Bill were “dead broke” when they left the White House despite a $400,000 per year income. Poor Hill—must be tough to live on so little!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast