When both my Senators, Burris and Durbin were two of the seven that voted NOT to stop funding for ACORN, I sent then this letter. Also below my email to them is Burris’s reply. (I didn’t hear back from Durbin)
==============================================

09/15/2009 (at www.senate.gov)

Durbin and Burris.

You both get the same letter because today you both did the same boneheaded move when you were 2 of the 7 idiots that voted NOT to cut the funding to Obama’s lawbreaking corrupt thug group, ACORN. You two are a total embarrassment to the people of Illinois. With Illinois having both of it’s Senators supporting that racists hate group lets the people of Illinois and the rest of our Nation know just how corrupt politics in Illinois has become. But I’m sure America knows by now how bad our state has become thanks to you two clowns, along with seeing the former Illinois crooks, Obama, Michelle, Axelrod and Emanuel, and the rest of the Chicago Machine Thugs that made it to the national spotlight. (I’m in the 5th district so I have watched all of you crooks for years.) And that doesn’t mention the problem Illinois has with finding an honest Governor. Illinois has the only sanctuary county (CRook County) in the country. The people of CRook County pay the highest sales tax in the country. Illinois is the trial lawyers heaven with being the lawsuit capitol of the country (Macon County), and just look at how Blago is making Illinois look like nothing but fools populate our state. Illinois has the first state paid for “Welcoming Centerâ€