Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ECONOMY GREAT FOR CORPORATIONS.

We had 166,000 jobs created last month. Were these skilled jobs for skilled workers or unskilled jobs with law wages created by illegal aliens for illegal aliens. 4.5% unemployment. The 4.5% unemployment does not take in consideration those whose unemployment has been exhausted and are not on the unemployment list, yet out of work. They are not counted because there is no way to count them.
    Ecomony great for corporations and bad for skilled Americans who have lost their jobs and are taking any lower wage jobs they can find that is not taken by illegal aliens..
    Spin look great but is not really great for Americans. Jobs continue to leave the country and illegal aliens continue to take jobs away from Americans.

dyhard39 said:

We had 166,000 jobs created last month. Were these skilled jobs for skilled workers or unskilled jobs with law wages created by illegal aliens for illegal aliens. 4.5% unemployment. The 4.5% unemployment does not take in consideration those whose unemployment has been exhausted and are not on the unemployment list, yet out of work. They are not counted because there is no way to count them.
    Ecomony great for corporations and bad for skilled Americans who have lost their jobs and are taking any lower wage jobs they can find that is not taken by illegal aliens..
    Spin look great but is not really great for Americans. Jobs continue to leave the country and illegal aliens continue to take jobs away from Americans.

dyehard39, took the words right out of my mouth! I was screaming at the TV this morning...I heard it on fox, and my sentiments are the same!
    Economy is horrible...I am involved in the trucking industry and this by far has been the slowest year for freight! Trucking is directly related to the economy...if orders are slow then trucking is slow! Like you said the only jobs being created are service sector jobs ..and we all know you cannot support a family on $6 an hour...!

Does any of these unemployment rates look at the national guard that is fighting in Iraq? That could be where some of it is.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

MW
    blkcat99 wrote:

Like you said the only jobs being created are service sector jobs ..and we all know you cannot support a family on $6 an hour...!
    You can if you're living 12 to a 2-bedroom apartment, not paying taxes, vehicle insurance, medical insurance, etc., etc., etc. Additonally, if you have an anchor baby you can get WIC, food stamps, possible housing subsidy, subsidized childcare, free school lunches for children, etc. I'm sure a left off some stuff, hence the etc., etc.

It definitely pays to be an illegal alien in the United States.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

And according to the goverment inflation is around 2% only, When is the next Fairy Tale going to be published ?

That is a fairy tale. I wonder where they are getting their numbers.
    Mexico?
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

The 4.5% unemployment does not take in consideration those whose unemployment has been exhausted and are not on the unemployment list, yet out of work.
    It also does not take into account working people who have lost employment and had to accept jobs pay WAY less than they were getting before the "War on Terror" or the recent overwhelming surge of illegal aliens. (losing two thirds of your income is a HARD hit to take... from middle class to poor)

It does not take into account those who, due to a depressed market, cannot get a job who's pay would cover child care, transportation (insurance, gas, et al), etc... making it actually more profitable to be a one income, poverty level household because that second job would actually result in a NET LOSS.

It doesn't take into account those who have to take a second job to pay for the insurance "so generously" made available by their first job so that they can still afford to live.

^ way to common scenarios these days ^

Also:
    166,000 jobs created vs. how many inbound illegal aliens of working age?
    How many jobs were cut/exported?
    Was there even a net gain in that 166,000?

(edited for typo)
    I don't care who you are, how you got here, what color you are, what language/dialect you speak... If you didn't get here legally then you don't belong here. Period.