Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ENOUGH ALREADY.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Betsy, please tell your son that this former Marine Nam vet thanks him for his service.
    My prayers are with him as with all our troops.
    MD
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you, and I have an awe of soldiers now, and almost weep whenever I see an active duty one. Mine wasn't even infantry and still got shot at (once with a missle landing close by).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Betsy, please tell your son that this former Marine Nam vet thanks him for his service.
    My prayers are with him as with all our troops.
    MD
    Betsy. you can tell your son there is a granny that is praying every day for their safety and and end to this war. I am proud of them all and I do not and have not known anyone that has been in this war but I remember the Vietnam war and no one won and no one ever wins a war. If they are any one's child they are mine. I feel the pain of the families that have someone over there and who have lost a love one. I hate this war and I hate our war against drugs, poverty and illegal aliens that is taking over our country. This is a nightmare and I pray it will stop.

I understand, and I do NOT think that there is any conflict between supporting America and wanting the troops home. I don't know what will get us through this age in our history, but we could sure use the money and resources we are spending there over here. And I cannot imagine the abyss of grief, having to bury a child, no matter how noble the cause.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12