Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"an argument with a cop is an argument you will always lose ... if you don't get along with the police, you will probably go along with the police and that's a trip you do not want to take. Even when you're right, if you fail to comply, you're wrong. You're objective during an encounter with the police is to leave that encounter in the same manner in which you entered it, in one piece. You can challenge the officer later in court. That's 'Black Man - 101.'"

Crying Racism will NEVER STOP because it serves the needs of the people who claim it. And Obama will continue to use it as well.

I do agree with you on that " swatchick"
    During a pull over by police you would not know the ethnic background of someone zooming by until you actually pull up to them and pull them over during traffic stops.

Hollering racist is just a way out of their crime they just committed. I see Hispanics driving all the time without seat belts.

You may ask how do you know?

My answer is quite obvious when you have 4 or 5 sitting in the front seat of a single cab truck.

So since they are Hispanic the police should let them go?
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Welcome to Alipac OCAngel
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Uniteasone: I also see Hispanics with babies in their arms and not in car seats. You can tell as they are either speaking in Spanish or having their music blasting.
    Another point, if people don't want racial profiling then they shouldn't do things that make them stand out. An example would be blacks with old cars with 22's on them, fancy paint jobs, loud stereos and sometimes tvs in the car as well. They call those cars donks. Hispanics often like to have stickers of the flag from their homeland on their vehicles. In South Florida you see it alot.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Don't forget the fact that a lot of people have darkened windows. The police have no idea who they are pulling over until they roll the window down. There are quite a few people around here that have gotten tickets for having too much window tinting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12