Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Expendable
    Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    WHAT more does Holder want? He's the AG of the freaking United States AND he's black. The president is 1/2 black. There's affirmative action, equal opportunity employment, BET, United Negro college fund, the congressional black caucus, the congressional Hispanic caucus, LULAC, MALDEF, Chicano Studies, Black History month, and more and more and MORE special little favors and niceties for anyone who is NOT white. If there's ANY discrimination going on in this country it's against WHITE AMERICANS.

I think the 'race' card went out the window the day B. Hussein Obama took the oath of office of the President of the United States. Find something else to gripe about.
    One would wonder why President Obama and AG Holder would feel this country still has issues with race relations. Plus , the President is 1/2 white so surely he hasn't experienced racism. And where are the blacks who will speak up about how they don't think racism is an issue today...
    Freakin insane! Obama and his gang are the racists!!!!!!!!!! Holder has really got some balls to say this - it's despicable!

Holder needs to take a trip to Sierra Leone! Bet he comes back to the US with his tail between his legs, grateful to be here!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My responce to him on my website today www.whathappenedtomyamerica.com

Why we are coward's Eric...[Feb 19, 2009]

The new U.S. Attorney general Eric Holder said in a statement yesterday that America is a nation of cowards when it comes to race issues.

Let me see Eric, could it be because of the pervasive attitude toward whites over the last 30 years, because of rabble rousing race baiters's like Malcolm X, Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton and Louis Farrkhan?

We saw a great man by the name of Bill Cosby come out and tell the black community that it is not the white man's fault, get up off you're butt's get an education and a job and quit whining. What happened to Mr. Cosby who by the way is black himself? He was called a race hater, a bigot toward his own kind, he was called an Uncle Tom and a traitor.

Many people have lost their job's and their homes and reputation because they have tried to have discussions on race, ultimately these people are accused of being white racist bigot's and are publicly humiliated.

See Eric, it is a lose lose situation for any white person to discuss race with any non white person so the smart thing for us whites to do is just be quiet. Maybe you should take a meeting with Bill Cosby and the Rev. Al and Jessie and you guys can all hash it out and give us a report next week.
    Posted by: Bill [Thu Feb 19, 2009]
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by wmarincic
    My responce to him on my website today www.whathappenedtomyamerica.com

Why we are coward's Eric...[Feb 19, 2009]

The new U.S. Attorney general Eric Holder said in a statement yesterday that America is a nation of cowards when it comes to race issues.

Let me see Eric, could it be because of the pervasive attitude toward whites over the last 30 years, because of rabble rousing race baiters's like Malcolm X, Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton and Louis Farrkhan?

We saw a great man by the name of Bill Cosby come out and tell the black community that it is not the white man's fault, get up off you're butt's get an education and a job and quit whining. What happened to Mr. Cosby who by the way is black himself? He was called a race hater, a bigot toward his own kind, he was called an Uncle Tom and a traitor.

Many people have lost their job's and their homes and reputation because they have tried to have discussions on race, ultimately these people are accused of being white racist bigot's and are publicly humiliated.

See Eric, it is a lose lose situation for any white person to discuss race with any non white person so the smart thing for us whites to do is just be quiet. Maybe you should take a meeting with Bill Cosby and the Rev. Al and Jessie and you guys can all hash it out and give us a report next week.
    Posted by: Bill [Thu Feb 19, 2009]
    Nice!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Okay let's talk about race. The U S allows millions of illegal aliens inside its borders every year without knowing anything about them. Could it be that most of them are racists? What about the legal immigrants? Could some of them be racists? What do you think? My opinion is that most illegals and legal immigrants are in fact racists. So now we know why it's so hard to get rid of this problem. It's because we keep importing more racists.

I don't fully agree with Holder's "cowards" statement, but I have to wonder why it seems we can't talk about race relations without offending a particular race. Many well educated and successful blacks have said we have a problem with racism -President Obama included. I've heard people say "He won, you can't cry racism anymore." , but I believe that is missing the point here. If a 300lb woman wins a swimsuit competition, does that mean overweight people can no longer say they feel discriminated against.
    We should be willing to have honest, and frank talk about race relations whether we feel they exist or not. Is that asking too much...

Quote Originally Posted by Expendable
    I don't fully agree with Holder's "cowards" statement, but I have to wonder why it seems we can't talk about race relations without offending a particular race. Many well educated and successful blacks have said we have a problem with racism -President Obama included. I've heard people say "He won, you can't cry racism anymore." , but I believe that is missing the point here. If a 300lb woman wins a swimsuit competition, does that mean overweight people can no longer say they feel discriminated against.
    We should be willing to have honest, and frank talk about race relations whether we feel they exist or not. Is that asking too much...
    Actually, no. It's not asking too much as long as everyone involved understands and is willing to accept that there is more than ONE side to the story.

At this point and in my opinion, a much more pressing issue that should be addressed publicly and in depth is the discrimination against AMERICANS in the workplace, in the courtroom, by the federal, state and local elected government officials, and so on... When those who are illegally present are more able to enjoy 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' than those who are native or naturalized, it should be an issue bigger and more deserving of attention than 'race relations'.

Cowards and racists?
    My best bud back when I was a Marine used to teach me spanish when we weren't dodging bullets. Later in life I was a volunteer FireFighter along the US/Mexico border and we used to cross train with Mexico's Fire department, one of the former Cheif's is still a friend of mine and often comes over with his family for visits and I left the Fire service twenty years ago.
    If this idiot wants to call me a coward I dare him to do what I have done!
    Maybe somebody should remind him that it's best to have people think your an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OUTSTANDING PEOPLE! I loved each and everyone of your answers here.

Justthatguy wrote:

Okay let's talk about race. The U S allows millions of illegal aliens inside its borders every year without knowing anything about them. Could it be that most of them are racists? What about the legal immigrants? Could some of them be racists? What do you think? My opinion is that most illegals and legal immigrants are in fact racists. So now we know why it's so hard to get rid of this problem. It's because we keep importing more racists.
    You have to admit many persons coming to America now have always been around there own. Whereas most of us HAVE grown up in a melting pot of various races,colors,cultures,religions and have adapted. So I do believe that staement would be correct.

And many of these new immigrants had problems with their own race,their own color,their own religion and had problems with dealing with issues. Some faced horriffic tragedies which left indelible marks in their lives (and no therapy). So they bring their troubles with them. really something to think about!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12