Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

  1. #1
    Senior Member Airbornesapper07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    60,296

    Even Democrats want to dump Biden in 2024

    Even Democrats want to dump Biden in 2024

    Conn Carroll 12 hrs ago

    Not only does a majority disapprove of the job President Joe Biden is doing as president, but most Democrats now want to see someone else at the top of the ticket in 2024.


    © Provided by Washington Examiner

    According to a new poll from NPR, 44% of Democrats say someone other than Biden would have a better chance at winning the White House in 2024. Just 36% of Democrats believe Biden is their best shot at keeping the White House, while 20% are unsure.

    Biden’s support is weakest in the South and the Midwest, where full majorities of Democrats, 51% in both regions, want to see someone else run in 2024. Biden is strongest in the West, where 45% of Democrats say Biden is the best candidate.
    It is unclear who could replace Biden as the 2024 nominee. Usually, the administration’s vice president is a strong favorite, but Kamala Harris is just as unpopular as Biden, with 51% of voters having an unfavorable opinion of her.
    Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg has also been rumored to have 2024 ambitions, but his failure to offer any solutions for the country’s current supply chain problems may doom his candidacy.
    The Democrats' best bet might be failed Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams, who is reportedly thinking about skipping the 2022 Georgia governor's race to focus on a 2024 White House run.
    We are still a long way away from the 2024 White House primaries, but it is never a good sign when members of a president’s own party are already looking to replace you.

    Even Democrats want to dump Biden in 2024 (msn.com)
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

  2. #2
    Senior Member Airbornesapper07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    60,296
    I don't think it will matter; Retarded Joey singlehandedly destroyed the Democrat Party and it may be permanent

    In several months Democrats will be leading the Impeachment and Republicans will stand back and watch the Panic set in



    Shock Poll: Only 36 Percent of Democrat Voters Want 81 Million Vote Getter Joe Biden to Run for Reelection in 2024
    Last edited by Airbornesapper07; 11-02-2021 at 02:15 AM.
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Similar Threads

  1. Two New Polls Spell Doom For Biden – One On His Mental Health And Another On 2024
    By Airbornesapper07 in forum Other Topics News and Issues
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-02-2021, 01:28 AM
  2. Joe Biden's 2024 reelection campaign
    By Airbornesapper07 in forum Other Topics News and Issues
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-24-2021, 09:24 AM
  3. New Poll Shows Voters Favor Trump Over Biden In Hypothetical 2024 Race By Mike LaChan
    By Airbornesapper07 in forum Other Topics News and Issues
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-05-2021, 01:49 AM
  4. Trump Slams Biden, All But Announces 2024 Run In 90-Minute CPAC Speech teaser image "
    By Airbornesapper07 in forum Other Topics News and Issues
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-28-2021, 09:18 PM
  5. DEMOCRATS MUST PAY: Kaiser: Employers Getting Ready To Dump Workers Into ObamaCare
    By AirborneSapper7 in forum Other Topics News and Issues
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-09-2014, 09:02 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •