Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Everyday Slave Wages At Wal-Mart - Vid

Everyday slave wages at Wal-Mart And don't you dare complain

See the Video at: http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/394.html

Welcome to the Snitch State

According to Fortune Magazine, Wal-Mart is now the world's biggest private employer dwarfing other US mega-employers like the US Postal Service, McDonald's, and IBM.

Although it's practically a state secret within the much-propagandized US, Wal-Mart is known worldwide for its
    brutal labor practices.

Not bad if your frame of reference is digging coal in a Chinese coal mine, but certainly not what one would expect from a successful First World company.

Wal-Mart's treatment of its employees is so egregious that many countries, including China, would not let Wal-Mart do business within their borders unless company permitted its in-country labor force to be unionized.

Slaves on the Chinese side making the stuff and slaves on the US side stocking the shelves and running the cash registers. The perfect New World Order enterprise.

It's reported that when Sam Walton founder of the company died, his good friend, George H.W. Bush, the president's father, openly wept. I believe it.

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/394.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Remember when Wal-Mart was US products only? Hard to believe it is what it is today........
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Walmart is a "dirty" company...and they will NEVER get a dime of my money! Stopped shopping there a few years ago.

I would love to see ALL AMERICANS stop shopping at Walmart. I would love to see this company go broke!!!!!! They absolutely deserve it!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

TO HECK WITH AMERICA - NEW SLOGAN SHOULD BE I DODGE WM- I WORKED IN LAY-A-WAY FOR YEARS; THIS COMPANY IS NOT GOOD TO THE EMPLOYEES; BELIEVE ME

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Remember when Wal-Mart was US products only? Hard to believe it is what it is today........
    I don't remember that. It's really sad that there are no US products anymore.

I hate the store too. I only go there for aquarium filters because it's the only store around that carries the ones I need.

America has been gutted and WalMart has led the way. Anyone with any sense of patriotism would be an idiot to shop there. WalMart out and out sucks. The fed sucks for not coming down on them for what they do to their employees. WalMart has been taken under China's wing and taught how to enslave. WalMart IS the epitome of the Bush senior's New World Order. I hope these villans in this current chapter of American history rot in hell forever.