Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Evidence Fox News Is A Fraud

I used to be a loyal viewer of Fox News. Especially after 9-11. I thought I was getting "fair and balanced" reporting. But that slowly began to change. More recently, I have been stunned at the blatent shennanigans they have been pulling on American voters who watch their debates and are sincerely trying to decide who they will choose as our next President.

Last night was the kicker with Hannity and Fox News special pollster Frank Luntz after thr GOP debate:

"Luntz says "Oh and one last thing, we SHOULD NOT give Ron Paul any credit for that poll last night, it is obvious that he is scamming them."

To which Hannity replied "Yeah that poll doesn't mean anything, he's got his people out there scamming these things like they do to all the polls. He's not going anywhere, everyone knows it, his supporters know it, and even he knows it."

They use these sort of tactics to plant seeds into the viewers minds that Ron Paul is not relevant. Despite the fact that he raised over 5 million dollars. Despite the fact that he has a nation wide following. Only THEIR choices are relevant. So, they give their choices center stage and more questions, which supplants them more in the minds of viewers.

Luntz may be good at what he does but he has done work for Giuliani! Shouldn't FOX News be held accountable for this as well as the other tricks they have been pulling? Everyone came down on CBS and Dan Rather. Why should FOX News get a pass?? I for one will boycott them and I urge more Americans to do so as well. Tell everyone you know that FOX News can't be trusted. And here's proof:

Taken from a PBS interview:
    Tell me about your work for Rudy Giuliani.

Rudy Giuliani hired me because I was recommended by his political consultant and because I love baseball. I hate to admit this, but I brought my baseball card collection to show him, because I'd heard he was a fanatic Yankee fan, and I figured this would be a way that we could bond. We ended up talking for 22 minutes. My whole interview with Rudy Giuliani in 1993 lasted for 22 minutes, and at least 19 of the 22 minutes was focused on baseball. So I don't know if he got it right or wrong; all I know is that this was a guy who understood the value of words and understood the value of language, but even more than that, it's the power of personality. You know, you have asked me what matters in research and how do you apply different components. What matters most in politics is personality. It's not issues; it's not image. It's who you are and what you represent. And this guy, from the very beginning of his administration, even if people disagreed with what he was doing, they trusted him to do it, and even if they didn't like him, they respected him.

My job as a pollster is to understand what really matters. Those levers of importance -- sometimes they're called levers; sometimes they're called triggers. What causes people to buy a product? What causes someone to pull a lever and get them to vote? I need to know the specifics of that. And in politics, more often than not, it's about the personality and the character of the individual rather than where they stand, and that's exactly the opposite of what your viewers will think.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontl...ews/luntz.html

Here are 2 more sources:

http://mediamatters.org/items/200706270001

http://mediamatters.org/items/200706260002:

Don't allow FOX News or any other news station to choose our next president for us. I think we should inform as many people as we know about this. And Boycott Fox News!

something else you might find interesting is that the guy that said Ron Paul was insane (from the focus group) is actually a huge bush/cheney supporter and former journalist. He actually was a plant.

there are some other shennigans that are reported, but they can't be instatitated so we should ignore them...(boos on cue and such). When was peace something to boo about? weird huh.

No, fox is completely a shill haven. I have boycotted them and many others I know.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I will not let Any and I mean ANY news program to direct my thoughts in who they think I should be voting for..... FOX is Guilty as sin in this instance and I could not believe even they would stoop this low... I am a big boy and can make my own decisions thank you

Ron Paul
    Tom Tancredo
    Duncan Hunter
    Mike Huckabee

These are the 4 I am focusing on ... Mike Huckabee kind of shocked me last night
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    AirborneSapper7 wrote:

I will not let Any and I mean ANY news program to direct my thoughts in who they think I should be voting for..... FOX is Guilty as sin in this instance and I could not believe even they would stoop this low... I am a big boy and can make my own decisions thank you

Ron Paul
    Tom Tancredo
    Duncan Hunter
    Mike Huckabee

These are the 4 I am focusing on ... Mike Huckabee kind of shocked me last night
    You know Huckabee supports a path to citizenship for illegal immigrants, right?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    I will not let Any and I mean ANY news program to direct my thoughts in who they think I should be voting for.....
    The sad fact is that most sheeple do depend on the media for their decisions and do not research their choices for accurate information.
    What's the price is freedom...today? Veteran, US Army, E-5, 1978-1982 *****Ron Paul for President 2008***** http://www.ronpaul2008.com/issues/

"Luntz says "Oh and one last thing, we SHOULD NOT give Ron Paul any credit for that poll last night, it is obvious that he is scamming them."

To which Hannity replied "Yeah that poll doesn't mean anything, he's got his people out there scamming these things like they do to all the polls. He's not going anywhere, everyone knows it, his supporters know it, and even he knows it."
    I hope they keep up the good work! People love an underdog and the more they make him look like one the better his chances. I would support Ron Paul but I would feel better about it if I heard him speak out about illegal immigration. Maybe he has but I haven't heard it. I have only heard him say that he would secure the border, but have heard no mention if he would enforce our existing laws and reject amnesty.

I pretty much stopped watching POX News when a terrorist supporting Saudi prince bought up a %5 block of their parent company's stock and started dictating how to report on radical Islamist issues. Back when France had those massive night riots and car burnings, he made a phone call to FOX, supposedly as "a viewer", and lo and behold, they stopped calling them radical Muslims and started calling them impoverished students and ten he bragged about he changed their coverage of the story. What a bunch of weasels.

Saudi billionaire Bin Talal suicide bomber fundraiser ordered FOX news to alter coverage of Muslim riots in France

" Al-waleed, who is a member of the Saudi Royal Family and investor in the Fox News parent company News Corporation, gave an interview boasting that he had called Fox to complain about coverage of the "Muslim riots" in France. He said he "called as a viewer" and "convinced them to change" the coverage because "they were not Muslim riots but riots against poverty and inequality." And "they changed" the coverage, the Saudi reportedly said. "

What a crock, imagine FAUX News letting their shares get bought up by a known terrorist loving Saudi, who practically excused the attacks of 9/11, and then bowing to his commands to alter their coverage of radical scumbag Muslims.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Quote Originally Posted by sawdust
    I would support Ron Paul but I would feel better about it if I heard him speak out about illegal immigration. Maybe he has but I haven't heard it. I have only heard him say that he would secure the border, but have heard no mention if he would enforce our existing laws and reject amnesty.
    Here some :

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... rch=Search

Quote Originally Posted by sawdust

I hope they keep up the good work! People love an underdog and the more they make him look like one the better his chances. I would support Ron Paul but I would feel better about it if I heard him speak out about illegal immigration. Maybe he has but I haven't heard it. I have only heard him say that he would secure the border, but have heard no mention if he would enforce our existing laws and reject amnesty.

Sawdust, I honestly believe you don't have anything to worry about. Believe me, I WOULD NOT be supporting Ron Paul if he were for illegal immigration. I think the reason we don't hear him speak as often about it, is because his main platform is to restore the Constitution, which of course encompasses a wide range of issues including illegal immigration.

Take a look at some of his articles. I hope you'll discover that Ron Paul is our best chance and that you'll join the rest of us in helping to restore our Constitution:

Dr. Paul has written several articles on lillegal immigration as well as on other issues:

http://www.ronpaullibrary.org/search/se ... mmigration

"I will continue to oppose any immigration bill that grants amnesty to illegals or undermines our liberty and sovereignty":
    http://www.ronpaullibrary.org/document.php?id=601

Quote Originally Posted by reptile09
    I pretty much stopped watching POX News when a terrorist supporting Saudi prince bought up a %5 block of their parent company's stock and started dictating how to report on radical Islamist issues. Back when France had those massive night riots and car burnings, he made a phone call to FOX, supposedly as "a viewer", and lo and behold, they stopped calling them radical Muslims and started calling them impoverished students and ten he bragged about he changed their coverage of the story. What a bunch of weasels.

Saudi billionaire Bin Talal suicide bomber fundraiser ordered FOX news to alter coverage of Muslim riots in France

" Al-waleed, who is a member of the Saudi Royal Family and investor in the Fox News parent company News Corporation, gave an interview boasting that he had called Fox to complain about coverage of the "Muslim riots" in France. He said he "called as a viewer" and "convinced them to change" the coverage because "they were not Muslim riots but riots against poverty and inequality." And "they changed" the coverage, the Saudi reportedly said. "

What a crock, imagine FAUX News letting their shares get bought up by a known terrorist loving Saudi, who practically excused the attacks of 9/11, and then bowing to his commands to alter their coverage of radical scumbag Muslims.
    Wow, that's one I didn't hear about. So why is it that FOX News is allowed to get away with all of this?? Isn't there one honest, legitimate news show still out there, willing to do their job and expose them to the American public? It's an outrage!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast