Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Expert: No Doubt Obama's Birth Certificate Is Legit

Expert: No Doubt Obama's Birth Certificate Is Legit

By Jana Winter
    Published April 29, 2011
    FoxNews.com

The White House has released President Obama's long-form birth certificate, saying the document is "proof positive" the president was born in Hawaii.

It didn’t take long for some of President Obama’s doubters to claim the long-awaited birth certificate posted online by the White House on Wednesday had been altered or might be a fake.

But a leading software expert says there’s no doubt about its authenticity, and he dismisses claims of fraud as flat-out wrong.

The doubters have latched onto the idea that Adobe Illustrator — the premier program for computer graphic artists — “revealsâ€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We all knew this 'expert opinion' was coming but way too many of us already know better. Nice try but no cigar.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Online images prove nothing. You could say they're imaginary.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    You can do anything with photoshop ....

Obama Birth Certificate Faked In Adobe Illustrator - Official Proof

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s9StxsF ... r_embedded

Kathyet

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet

Kathyet
    Kathy, that was a thorough video, discussed in simple terms and clearly illustrated. But you and I know that the naysayers will never believe it and will find devious ways to try to show that all these layers, etc. really do happen when a document is scanned. I'm not easy to convince but even I can clearly see a fake like this.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Quote Originally Posted by kathyet

Kathyet
    Kathy, that was a thorough video, discussed in simple terms and clearly illustrated. But you and I know that the naysayers will never believe it and will find devious ways to try to show that all these layers, etc. really do happen when a document is scanned. I'm not easy to convince but even I can clearly see a fake like this.

I don't care what they think or say he is a phoney and fake and a traitor to our Country...He does not work for our Country only his globalist buddies. He has proven he does NOT WORK FOR OUR COUNTRY and CONSTITUTION he proves everyday in these treacherous things he does........He needs to be thrown out of office and tried for for treason. Where to put him and what to do with him is another matter. His cohorts who were duplicitous in this with him need to be tried for treason as well...They are a disgrace to all good patriotic Americans..They have all shown there true colors.

I could care less what some of these mealy minded morons think in fact I care about what they think about as much as they care about what we think while they are doing this damage to our Country.

I have no respect for any of the ones who are continually allowing this travesty to continue and to have been allowed to happen.

Kathyet