False Flag? Explosion At Arizona Social Security Building
Friday, November 30, 2012 17:02

Advertisement
This morning, a small explosion occurred at a Social Security office in Arizona. The Daily Kos has come out with a story today in which they are quick to blame ‘right wing extremists’ and further state that ‘we are seeing the start of something that I have seen coming for awhile’. The title of the story is telling, “And so it begins? Explosion at a social security office in Arizona.” And so what begins? If you ask me, what may have begun (again) is another series of putting a sense of fear back into the minds of the public via false flag bombings. What better way to clamp down on more of American’s civil liberties; I guess they’re not quite ready to nuke us yet, they obviously want to keep the facade going so that they can rob us of more of our money before they ‘drop the bomb’ on us. From Daily Kos

Today, At about 8:30 AM, it appears a small explosive was detonated at the rear door of a Social Security office in Casa Grande, AZ. Thankfully, nobody was injured. It is still early, and we cannot say that it is a political act, or even be sure that this is an act of domestic terrorism, but it does seem likely.

Assuming this is a bombing, and that the bombing was conducted by a right wing zealot opposed to big government (neither of which we know for sure), I think we are seeing the start of something that I have seen coming for awhile.

Sure enough, Daily Kos then blames this bombing on the re-election of Barack Obama and all of the anger being expressed by the right wing. Expressing anger appropriately is one thing, bombing government buildings is another altogether, something more likely to be committed by black op government agents rather than ‘right wing’ militia members. Again from Daily Kos:

For a long time now, I have believed that the re-election of President Obama would lead to a rash of right wing violence in the US. That is, with the right wing feeling that ‘traditional America’ is lost, many will turn to violence.

I fear that the bombing today is a sign of what is to come. Just as the violent and secessionist rhetoric of the early 90s culminated in the bombing of the Federal Building in Oklahoma City, I fear hate radio and Fox News will lead to bombings in red states.

Any comparison to the Oklahoma City Federal Building being bombed by ‘right wingers’ is a sure sign that this is another in the long series of ‘false flag‘ attacks upon America by forces within our own government; it is what they do best. How long will it be until they take it to the next level? With events unfolding rapidly in our world and heading towards world war 3, one could imagine now that it won’t be long. In the meantime, they’ll just go ahead and blow up a few more buildings to once again get Americans cowering in fear. Is this also why the Social Security Administration recently put in a purchase order for 174,000 rounds of hollow point bullets?

False Flag? Explosion At Arizona Social Security Building | Terrorism