Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Famous Quotes from the Next President

Famous Quotes of past presidents:
    http://www.ethics.org/erc-publications/ ... e-list.asp
    EXAMPLE:
    Quote Originally Posted by John Quincy Adams
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost."
    Now, look what we're in for! Such brilliance, such intelligence
    Famous Quotes from the Next President of the United States:

Quote Originally Posted by President Hussein Obama
    "Anybody gone into Whole Foods lately and see what they charge for arugula? I mean, they’re charging a lot of money for this stuff." - Barack Obama

"I have nothing to hide, I enjoy being myself. I'm not going to change who I am just because it's Halloween." - Barack Obama

"Now that's my phone buzzing there. I don't want you to think I'm getting fresh or anything." - Barack Obama

"I would have to investigate more of Bill's dancing abilities, you know, and some of this other stuff before I accurately judge whether he was in fact a brother." - Barack Obama

"You know, the truth is that right after 9/11, I had a pin. Shortly after 9/11, particularly because as we’re talking about the Iraq war, that became a substitute for, I think, true patriotism, which is speaking out on issues that are of importance to our national security, I decided I won't wear that pin on my chest." - Barack Obama

"I had learned not to care. I blew a few smoke rings, remembering those years. Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it. Not smack, though." - Barack Obama

"I've got two daughters. 9 years old and 6 years old. I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby." - Barack Obama

"I am not in favor of concealed weapons. I think that creates a potential atmosphere where more innocent people could get shot during altercations." - Barack Obama

"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned, white people were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves. They were more than satisfied, they were relieved - such a pleasant surprise to find a well mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time." - Barack Obama

"The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn't. But she is a typical white person." - Barack Obama

"Lay off my wife!" - Barack Obama

Famous Quotes from the Next First Lady

Quote Originally Posted by First Lady, Michelle Obama
    "America is just downright mean." - Michelle Obama

"The realities are that, you know, as a black man, you know, Barack can get shot going to the gas station, you know." - Michelle Obama

"For the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country. And not just because Barack has done well, but because I think people are hungry for change. And I have been desperate to see our country moving in that direction." - Michelle Obama

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Here's our next president's latest and most famous quote,

[quote="Osama Hussein Obama"][b][size=150][color=darkred]“Instead of worrying about whether immigrants can learn English, they’ll learn English, you need to make sure your child can speak Spanish.â€

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

MW
    I'm not convinced that Obama will be our next president, especially if he keeps stepping on his own sword.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    I hope you're right MW. I think the real BO is emerging.

Hi MW,

Hillary may reveal, at the Democratic convention, Obama's Kenyan birth certificate, and then replace him as the nominee.
    http://michellemalkin.com/2008/06/10/th ... rtificate/
    that is, MW, unless Hillary is willing to settle for the Vice Presidency.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php? ... geId=66787