Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FARRAKHAN: THE AMERICAN SYSTEM HAS TO BE TAKEN DOWN

FARRAKHAN: THE AMERICAN SYSTEM HAS TO BE TAKEN DOWN

by PAM KEY
    4 Sep 20152,069

Friday in Cleveland, OH at a “Justice Or Else!” rally for “10.10.15,” the 20th anniversary of The Million Man March gathering being held in Washington, D.C. on October 10, 2015, Louis Farrakhan said for real racial justice to occur the way God intended the whole American system “has to be taken down” as evidenced by President Barack Obama being elected and still not being able to change anything.

Farrakhan discussed the case in Cleveland on November 29, 2012 after a 25-minute high speed car chase, 13 police officers fired 137 rounds into the car killing Melissa Williams and the driver Timothy Russell.

Farrakhan said, “No man has the right to take your life and then deny you due process for the address of your grievances. I watched that judge with Melissa Williams Mr. Russell. Shot at a vehicle a 137 times. That’s a hell of a lot of shooting. Now these people are supposed to be marksmen. Any of you that hunt when you go to hunt a deer, when you get him in your site you know exactly where to put the bullet so it drops him. And as he’s bleeding out you catch him, go get it because you are going to eat him. But if you shot him a 137 times ant no sense in trying to eat that one.”

He continued, “See this man is a hunter, but he is a liar and a murderer and the whole system backs him up – the whole system. See this is a system that has to be taken down in order for the people, black, brown, red yellow and white to experience what God wants every human being to experience. This system can’t bring it. It’s just not constructed that way. So how many generations more are we going to sit around saying ‘things are getting a little better now. The Lord done bless us. We has a black president.’ Over a white corporation that he probably don’t own no stock in. He has to maneuver the country for the stock broker, for the real power.”

“When you vote a black man in office thinking he is your savoir within a short while he will show you ‘I’ll do the best I can but that is very little,'” he added.
    http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/...be-taken-down/

New Black Panthers call for killing all white people

Posted on August 23, 2013
    by Dr. Eowyn

If a White racist group calls for the killing of all Black people, what do you think the Obama regime and the media would do?
    And what if it turns out that none other than the sitting President of the United States himself had participated in and spoken before a rally of this same White racist group, would this shocking news be all over TV news and the print media?

Well, just such a racist group is doing that, but you’ve neither heard, watched, nor read about it. The reason is simple:

It’s a Black racist group that is calling for the killing of all White people.

The group is the New Black Panther Partywith whom Barack Obama had marched and before whom he spoke, during a campaign stop in Selma, Alabama in March 2007 (see photo below).

Benny Johnson reports for The Blaze
    that on their radio program, the New Black Panthers are calling for the killing of white babies (Aug. 14, 2013) and of white people in general.

On August 13, 2013, NBP radio played a shocking segment from a speech in 1993 at Kean College in Union Township, New Jersey, by the late Khalid Abdul Muhammad, in which he called for the extermination of all white people in South Africa, including babies, women, homosexuals, and the elderly.

Khalid Abdul Muhammad (born Harold Moore Jr.; January 12, 1948 – February 17, 2001) was the National Assistant to Louis Farrakhan of the Nation of Islam (NOI). Though referred to as Dr. Khalid Muhammad, he had but a Bachelor’s degree from Pepperdine University. After his 1993 “kill all whites” speech, Muhammad was condemned and removed from his position by Farrakhan, as well as censured by both Houses of the U.S. Congress. Muhammad moved on to become the National Chairman of the New Black Panther Party until his death at age 53 in 2001.

Central to the ideology of the Nation of Islam — and evidently to that of the New Black Panthers as well — is the notion of whites as “blue-eyed devils” who have kept blacks, the “original man,” enslaved and oppressed for thousands of years. But in the End Times when a huge “mother ship” will appear in the sky, whites will be destroyed, which will usher in a millennial utopia where blacks — who were the original creators of civilization and science — will reign.

Beginning at the 7:19 mark of the video below of Muhammad’s speech, you’ll hear him say the following:
    “I say if we’re gonna be merciful, I’d give them 24 hours in South Africa to get out of town by sundown. I say, if they don’t get out of town, we kill the men, we kill the women, we kill the children, we kill the babies, we kill the blind, we kill the cripple, we kill the crazy, we kill the faggots, we kill the lesbians, I say goddammit we kill them all! If they are white, kill ‘em all!”
    [Cheers, whistles, and standing ovation from the black audience]

Muhammad continues:
    “Why kill the women? Why kill the babies? They are just innocent blue-eyed babies? Because goddammit they are going to grow up one day to rule your babies. Kill them now. Why kill the women in South Africa? I say kill the women because the women are the military manufacturing center. And every nine months they lay down on their backs and reinforcement rolls out from between their legs, so shut down the military manufacturing center by killing the white woman.

Why kill the older crackers? Old decrepit crackers in South Africa. How the hell do you think they got old? They got old oppressing and killing black people. I say kill . . . [makes gurgling noises as he pretends to fall to the ground] . . . Kill ‘em all! Kill the faggot. Kill the lesbians. And after you’ve killed them all […] I say then you go to the goddamn grave, and dig ‘em up, and then kill ‘em a-goddamn-gain because they didn’t die hard enough.”

[Cheers and applause]

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2013/08...-white-people/