Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FAST Coming to an airport near you

If this doesn't scream 4th Ammendment Rights violation, nothing will.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wqooBmYfQ4

I could see them asking political questions as well as further intrusive crap like, are you a combat veteran? Do you like our current President? What do you think of Socalized heathcare? What did you think of the U.N., do you believe in global warming?
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

I could be wrong but isn't flying a choice and a privilege, not a right that can be violated? I guess if you choose to fly then you choose to go through the screening process, whether you think it might be discriminatory or not if you don't like it don't fly. And what about when you fly international, does our constituntion protect us against another country's laws? I think trying to read our minds is crazy stupid, just give everyone their own pat down and use bomb sniffers and dogs. It should not be that hard.....
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    What a fun new game for Big Brother. This should be used at all criminal parole board hearings.