Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf

Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    Georgia, pfft. I'm sad that we will move there end of this year, too bad.
    What did the Great State of Georgia do to deserve this honor?.
    They need some advice, information and help from a liberal Cali woman

Why are legal immigrants moving to NY, CA, NJ and not to the South
    Sources please
    Source ?? The book written by Pat Buchanan - Death of the West.
    Most immigrants go to NY & Ca, and not to the South. And I trust Buchanan.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

If you give them enough advance notice, I'm sure they'll roll out the red carpet for you.

Sources please
    Not having read the book, I'll have to take your word for it.

I know several immigrants. Guess they don't know they should be in NY or CA.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    [quote=had_enuf]
    Quote Originally Posted by "had_enuf":1ob10k8z

If you give them enough advance notice, I'm sure they'll roll out the red carpet for you.

Sources please

I know several immigrants. Guess they don't know they should be in NY or CA. [/quote:1ob10k8z]
    And won't the residents of New Orleans, who are being swamped again, but this time under a flood of illegal aliens, be shocked to hear that they don't go to the South? Maybe the illegals are getting NEW Orleans and NEW York confused...

Banned
    Number 1, Georgia is suffering under the HIGHEST influx of illegal aliens by percentage of population. We're up to over a million, in a population that is barely 9 million TOTAL.

Number 2, For you to say that kind of crap about Georgia and Georgians does NOTHING to ingratiate yourself to the population of the state you will unfortunately soon be moving to. Believe me, most of us would prefer not to have ANOTHER tree-hugging liberal idiot show up here to tell us how to think.

Number 3, I have been trying to give you the benefit of the doubt around here because I really didn't think ANYONE could be as childishly naive as you, but you've managed to convince me that your 2 remaining brain cells have worn themselves out chasing each other around the vast expanse of your vacuous head.

[quote=had_enuf]
    Quote Originally Posted by "had_enuf":37r1ngrv
    Sources please

I know several immigrants. Guess they don't know they should be in NY or CA. [/quote:37r1ngrv]

I know many legal immigrants that have moved to Cali from all over the world. Blacks, whites, Asians, Hispanic, etc. I don't care about that, if they came here legally and want to move to Cali, they're welcome, any race. We are the most diverse state, and I'm all fine with it.

Buchanan is a person that is not going to lie about immigration. I was talking about the states that have the most legal immigrants, and that's NY & Cali. And surely not NC. Cali and NY have the most foreign born, just a fact. You don't have to take my word for it, you can order the book yourself and read it. Having said that I know many legal immigrants, I also know ( I suspect ) some illegal immigrants. They're not my friends, but I know that some families close to were I live are illegal because the guys are hanging out at day labor sites. I'm not 100% sure, but why would you look for work at labor sites when you're legal ? Not only labor sites, also gas stations are a nice place for them to hang out. you drive up there and they want to help you fill the car for money, clean your windows, etc. They hang out at safe way and offering to carry your shopping bags, like if I'm not able to carry my own stuff
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Number 1, Georgia is suffering under the HIGHEST influx of illegal aliens by percentage of population. We're up to over a million, in a population that is barely 9 million TOTAL.
    I was talking about LEGAL immigrants and their favorite destination.
    Not about illegals, they should not be going anywhere but back to their home country.

Number 2, For you to say that kind of crap about Georgia and Georgians does NOTHING to ingratiate yourself to the population of the state you will unfortunately soon be moving to. Believe me, most of us would prefer not to have ANOTHER tree-hugging liberal idiot show up here to tell us how to think.
    what crap about Georgia ?
    I just think that we in Cali know more about the world as we have more legal immigrants we learn from. We're more popular than any other state in the Union. We're the 6th economy in the world or so.

And Georgia went for Boosh, that says enough. Boosh, the man that wants to push amnesty, the man who proposed a guest worker's program that made many illegals run to the border. He got reelected thanks to Georgia and all other Southern states.
    The high influx of illegal aliens in Georgia ??
    Blame your fellow Georgians and not us liberals in the West.

Banned
    Georgia, pfft. I'm sad that we will move there end of this year, too bad. Who wants to live in the South?
    THAT crap about Georgia.
    I just think that we in Cali know more about the world as we have more legal immigrants we learn from. We're more popular than any other state in the Union. We're the 6th economy in the world or so.
    Having been born and raised in California I think I know AT LEAST as much about the world as you do. In fact, your demonstrated ignorance of factual history has proven to the majority here that you really KNOW little or nothing about EVERY topic you've 'discussed'.
    And Georgia went for Boosh, that says enough. Boosh, the man that wants to push amnesty, the man who proposed a guest worker's program that made many illegals run to the border. He got reelected thanks to Georgia and all other Southern states.
    Save your diatribe about Bush, I don't support him and NEVER voted for him. As for who's to blame for Georgia's invasion, I blame all you liberals who vote for people like Nancy Pelosi, Queen of illegal labor. Check out her vineyards, Napa ain't far from Sac, it'd make a good day trip for you.

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Georgia, pfft. I'm sad that we will move there end of this year, too bad. Who wants to live in the South?
    THAT crap about Georgia.
    Having been born and raised in California I think I know AT LEAST as much about the world as you do. In fact, your demonstrated ignorance of factual history has proven to the majority here that you really KNOW little or nothing about EVERY topic you've 'discussed'.
    [quote:1d2oqek7]
    Save your diatribe about Bush, I don't support him and NEVER voted for him. As for who's to blame for Georgia's invasion, I blame all you liberals who vote for people like Nancy Pelosi, Queen of illegal labor. Check out her vineyards, Napa ain't far from Sac, it'd make a good day trip for you.[/quote:1d2oqek7]

I only said " pfft " about Georgia, that is not crap.
    And I prefer to stay in Cali, what's so wrong about that ??
    Bush is the one that proposed the biggest amnesty in US history, he's been in power for 6 years, he screwed up everything about illegal immigration, and why I don't like the South ? It went for Boosh, period. Yes, I'm a liberal that opposes amnesty and illegal immigration. The South are Bush fans who supports amnesty, very simple. The South is not taking the burden of illegal immigration as much as we do in Cali. Napa is 45 minutes from Sac, I've been to Napa many times. What's your point ? That Bush left the border open and that illegals work the vineyards ? It's Bush to blame and he's not closing the border, not Pelosi's. She had less power in closing the border than Boosh, who's just not willing to close the border, because greedy companies ( his friends ) need cheap labor. But we liberals get the blame for everything, it's ok, I'm used to it.

I only said " pfft " about Georgia, that is not crap.
    the rest of your CRAP about Georgia, rednecks & the south was MOD EDITED or did you forget?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    We're the 6th economy in the world or so.
    No, cassie, you've already been educated on this one, remember? California is nowhere near sixth. I posted those stats and posted sources for them. I showed you that California is down to 9th or 10th (depending on source) and slipping and that Texas is right behind California at 12th and rising. Why do you keep repeating the same errors after you have been educated as to your misstatements?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast