Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

cassie, having taken time to read your post here in this section I am wondering did you perchance take a wrong turn on the way to the HB forum ?
    I would like for you to give us the page from Pat's book giving this information on the states.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why don't you read the book for yourself ?
    He talks about it in different chapters, he does list them, but mentions that immigrants go to Democratic controlled states, and complains that newly arrived immigrants move to Caliofrnia, 20% of all electoral votes needed to win the elections, and think that we open the borders to Mexico. Chapter 5 & 6, but it's all over. I will look it up for you later, I'm not feeling to search the entire book again for what and where he wrote what.

------------------------------

Concentration in Six States
    In 2000, over two-thirds of the nation's total foreign-born population lived in six "major destination" states:

California (28 percent),
    New York (12 percent),
    Texas (9 percent),
    Florida (9 percent),
    New Jersey (5 percent), and
    Illinois (5 percent).

Oh, and where is the South listed ???
    Texas ? Maybe, but their foreign born population is still 1/3 of in Cali.
    We are we the most popular state to immigrants ? Why ?
    Because, we're tolerant people. We are the richest state, we are the most beautiful state, and this attracts immigrants.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

It is apparent you have not bothered to read the rules for posting on ALIPAC. Good by.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    cassie,

Is not Florida a part of the South? Using your own figures those 2 states 'in the South' accommodate 18% off ALL illegals!To spew another ill-informed and/or blatantly FALSE statement only undermines what minuscule credibility you may have from folks who haven't yet read your revisionist tripe.

You're a shining example of the uselessness of a current California H.S. diploma.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234