Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Fed Issues More Debt; real unemployment is 21-3/8%

Fed Issues More Debt Than It Needs

A weekly excerpt from the subscription issue of The International Forecaster, taken from Bob Chapman's weekly publication.

September 15 2010: Gold going higher, help creating jobs, Greece, Europe's poster child of failure, about quantitative easing, political corruption, real help is needed to create jobs.

On Friday, September 10, 2010, Horizon Bank, Bradenton, FL was closed by the Florida Office of Financial Regulation and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) was named Receiver. No advance notice is given to the public when a financial institution is closed.

In site of intervention by “the Working Group on financial Marketsâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    The real help is needed for creating jobs, not adding to profits of transnational conglomerates. Hasn’t anyone told the President real unemployment is 21-3/8% and the jobless between 16 and 24 years old is 52.4%? These are the youth that demonstrate and cause revolutions. Could we be setting up a repeat of 1789’s French Revolution? This is the lowest employment level for this group since statistics began to be compiled in 1948. In spite of stimulus one, hiring intentions are 50% lower than they were 1-1/2 years ago. In fact, large corporations intend to lay off even more workers. These are the same corporations that will receive, if passed, $300 billion in tax breaks, even though they have trillions in cash.
    Go ahead .. try to pass Amnesty... all of you open door politicians; all of you RINO's ... give it your best shot... my suggestion would be to hide ... run and hide ... people are P.O. and they watch what you do like never before..... jobless between 16 and 24 years old is 52.4% .. you have taken away they're future and they have nothing left to lose

real unemployment is 21-3/8%

do me a favor... don't come hide near me .. you are TOXIC

I'm tell'n Ya .... "It Just Sucks to Be You"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)